• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft E3 2006 Conference Thread

wasting said:
DeadRising_x360front_M-ratedboxart_160w.jpg

?????
Dam forgot about that

although dead rising is like "Sean of the Dead" while vampires rain seems to be more like "Dawn of The Dead" (more serious, resident evil type game)

Zenith

Banned
has anyone found any Mass Effect videos? the only ones I can find are the old trailer and what they showed at the Microsfot conference.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
automagnus said:
Looks like theres finally a zombie game coming for the 360.
I found this trailer (torrent) for vampire's rain. It shows about 3 seconds of gameplay footage :lol , but a nice trailer nonetheless.
A trailer that happens to be the one I captured from XBLM, with the xboxyde intro removed. I don't want to start watermarking my videos, but I did not pay more than $4000 to get all the hardware necessary for 720p capture to see other sites just use the content without at least a proper credit.
I'm not saying you're the one who removed the logo, but this is really annoying.

Blimblim said:
A trailer that happens to be the one I captured from XBLM, with the xboxyde intro removed. I don't want to start watermarking my videos, but I did not pay more than $4000 to get all the hardware necessary for 720p capture to see other sites just use the content without at least a proper credit.
I'm not saying you're the one who removed the logo, but this is really annoying.
http://gamershell.com/download_13824.shtml

Maybe they took it from you, but I certainly didn't

I have taken some videos from you but I left the logos in, and I've never taken and never will the videos that you/snoopers personally shot (as in cams).

Blimblim

The Inside Track
automagnus said:
http://gamershell.com/download_13824.shtml

Maybe they took it from you, but I certainly didn't

I have taken some videos from you but I left the logos in, and I've never taken and never will the videos that you/snoopers personally shot (as in cams).
Ok. I don't understand why you take my videos since I already have torrents, but as long as there is at least the logo it's ok.
I know this Rain video is the same as mine because my capture hardware softens the image a bit, and of course it has the same compression artifacts as mine.
Looks like I'll have to watermark the stuff I capture now. Removing intros is really lame.

Aryuken

Banned
Blimblim said:
Ok. I don't understand why you take my videos since I already have torrents, but as long as there is at least the logo it's ok.
I know this Rain video is the same as mine because my capture hardware softens the image a bit, and of course it has the same compression artifacts as mine.
Looks like I'll have to watermark the stuff I capture now. Removing intros is really lame.

Watermark that shit. Put a small Xboxyde on a corner or something

Joe

when is x06? thats when im expecting more in-depth looks at MS's heavy hitters and im guessing ninja gaiden 2 and other Rare games will be there

Watermark your stuff, Blim. Just put it in a different place during the vid according what's going on in them. I swear I've seen stuff on Gametrailers.com that looks EXACTLY like your captures sometimes.

Edwood said:
Anyone see anything about the New Co-op Campaigns for GRAW?

Yeah, any info on this would be great. I know Ubi was intending to show some stuff off, but didn't hear much about it. I've got 800 Marketplace Points just waiting for co-op maps! :)

Top Bottom