• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Warren: Xbox Showcase on June 9th. Will Include Release Dates for Indiana Jones, Flight Sim '24, Avowed, CoD '24 (and will also have Gears 6)

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
Release date for release date announcements.

Bitch Slap Slapping GIF

A few more Showcase announcements to go with this and Ubisoft and we've got E3 back (somewhat). That May Sony show is a SOP right? Is a Showcase from them likely after?

Chukhopops

Curious if they’ll show FH6 considering it’s normally on a three-year cycle. I want to see a huge Japan map.

Add in Gears 6 and the Starfield expansion and we’re good to go for a cosy winter.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Yay! Let's spoil all the announcements as usual!

Hats off to MS for being consistent with their shows. It's probably one of the only things they've done right.

Going to be a good year for the xbox eco system.

clarky

Gold Member
Sometimes I legitimately wonder what some of y'all do with the controllers to get them busted so frequently :p

I have the same Xbox pad for 4 years and Dualsense for almost 3 and they work perfectly. Sticks aren't as 'tight' as they used to be day 1, but that's just wear and tear from normal usage.

The only other controller I've bought since 2020 is the limited edition Starfield one, but that was more for collection's sake and because it looks so goddamn beautiful.

Do you have an Elite or a regular pad? The council estate version doesn't have the same problems.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
So is Perfect Dark permanently in development hell? wtf…

This is just Tom musing about 4 games which will have their release dates announced at the show, we have no idea what else they'll have at the 60~90 minute showcase.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
FYI for all the Elite controller freaks and peeps, the Elite 2 Core is currently on sale for $93

Top Bottom