• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft TGS 2010 Keynote

Dabanton

which1spink said:
msft-tgs-keynote0642.jpg

:lol they're acting like three monthes makes it the #1 console, cute.

Huh whats wrong with what they wrote?

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
which1spink said:
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2010/09/msft-tgs-keynote0642.jpg[IMG]

:lol they're acting like three monthes makes it the #1 console, cute.[/QUOTE]

I don't know how you came to that conclusion, the slide reads fine.

itxaka

Defeatist
Seda said:
Yeah that's 4.

MGS:R
Halo Reach
Radiant Silvergun XBLA

Five brand new creative partnerships with Japanese developers are about to be announced.

So that's 2 so far.

EXGN

Radiant Silvergun! You can buy a 360 for the same price as the game (if not less). I can see physical copies plummeting in price.

Rayven

aka surume
_dementia said:
a really overrated 2d shooter

treasure's follow-up, ikaruga is better
whatever Debbie Downer.

I still have a Saturn hooked up for this and DoDonPachi, now it'll be in HD :D

graywolf323

DMPrince said:
1. Spike (Fire Pro-Wrestling)
2. Treasure (Radiant Silvergun for XBLA - Spring 2011)

so are the other three going to be Kinect games are has Microsoft developed a bad case of ADD? :lol

seady

Year after year, they keep on framing "Japanese this" and "Japanese that" and "we care about Japanese" blah blah blah into their speech, it makes them even more of an outsider.

They should try loosening up their speech and don't try to distinguish or remind people about the whole Japanese vs. American thing. It just makes the Xbox brand feel more foreign than it is. Sony and Nintendo will never say "We are so proud to have JAPANESE (or AMERICAN) developers develop for us."

game is called "Haunt"

8:03
McWhertor: He's making a Kinect game for Xbox 360.
8:04
McWhertor: Matsuura is on screen to talk about his Kinect game.
8:05
McWhertor: He's making a "horror game" he says.
McWhertor: Or that's what the translator says, he sounds confused.
McWhertor: No, it's called Haunt.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
Radiant Silvergun is a fine game, but over rated? Not sure - frankly who f*cking cares? At WORST it's a VERY good shmup. AT WORST.

WillyFive

seady said:
Year after year, they keep on framing "Japanese this" and "Japanese that" and "we care about Japanese" blah blah blah into their speech, it makes them even more of an outsider.

They should try loosening up their speech and don't try to distinguish or remind people about the whole Japanese vs. American thing. It just makes the Xbox brand feel more foreign than it is. Sony and Nintendo will never say "We are so proud to have JAPANESE (or AMERICAN) developers develop for us."

You have to combat the stigma in some way, you can't let it stay. It's a valid problem for Microsoft, and they are taking steps to fix it.

Platy

anyone else noticed how the ship in radiant silvergun logo looks like that boomerang first ps3 controller ?

FrostuTheNinja said:
I hunted down a copy of the Saturn version and now we get a XBLA release?

Shit...

:lol Tell me about it! I spent over 400 bucks on a Saturn, Silvergun and a bunch of shmups/Capcom fighters.

Still totally worth it.

McWhertor: Haunt looks cute, cool and like it might be an on-rails flashlight centric game.
Please be on-rails :lol
McWhertor: Oh my goodness. The creator of Phantom Dust is going to show his new project. Grounding Inc is bringing Project Draco to Xbox 360.
8:07
McWhertor: Yukio Futatsugi, game director is here.

Top Bottom