• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft TGS 2010 Keynote

Varion

New Panzer-ish game sounds potentially interesting (not like I have anything to go on other than text)... but nowhere near enough to sell me on Kinect alone so it's a pretty moot point.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Had to step out for a bit, now I'm back and I see that I called Radiant Silvergun - niiiiiiiiiice... :D

With online co-op, making it HD - using Ikaruga as an example means it's going to look fucking gorgeous - the picture of it looks hot as well...

And FIRE PRO WRESTLING for XBLA! :D

Shadowlink said:
msft-tgs-live-0520.jpg
team andromeda chills

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Interesting, all of these games are exclusive right?

11:14AM The Microsoft/Grasshopper partnership has prompted "very new innovation," Suda says. "With a new interface we are confident in creating games." He can't reveal too many details yet -- there won't be guns, there won't swords. But it's a core action game, Suda says, and it's for the studio's hardcore action fans. Trailer time!

Seda

IGN:
The trailer is very stylish. It shows a guy in what looks like a carnival, surrounded by crazy guys in animal masks. Codename D is the name. The trailer was mostly live action. It's coming in 2011, exclusively for Kinect and 360

The trailer is very stylish. It shows a guy in what looks like a carnival, surrounded by crazy guys in animal masks. Codename D is the name. The trailer was mostly live action. It's coming in 2011, exclusively for Kinect and 360.

Top Bottom