• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
iz1cKh7RCWJTe.gif

Hnnngg

Wanna put my pee pee there.

Fakies and all but great face.

Naruto training with the fake Guy and Lee is some A grade funny shit.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
God damn what miserable weather. Wtf happened to winter? Wheres the ice and snow? All we get now is the sky takes a lazy piss on us.

FACE

Banned
I don't know what's the exact temperature right now, but I'd guess it's close to the surface temperature in Venus.

Edit: Did you take that picture or is it a generic google stock photo?

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
But Global Warming is a myth guys.

East coast weather has been a serious victim of liberal weather lies. Its just warying degrees of shitty now. I cant remember the last time you could walk outside and notice youre in a different season. Now theres a canopy of vomit that gradually changes shades slightly. Its fucking depressing.

FACE

Banned
East coast weather has been a serious victim of liberal weather lies. Its just warying degrees of shitty now. I cant remember the last time you could walk outside and notice youre in a different season. Now theres a canopy of vomit that gradually changes shades slightly. Its fucking depressing.

Here in Brazil you could(barely) tell the seasons apart, now it's fucking hot all year.

I don't know what's the exact temperature right now, but I'd guess it's close to the surface temperature in Venus.

Edit: Did you take that picture or is it a generic google stock photo?
My friend took it. That's me looking over a landslide drop next to the trail. It was probably 200 feet down into tree tops, although hard to tell where the land below was because of vegetation.

FACE

Banned
My friend took it. That's me looking over a landslide drop next to the trail. It was probably 200 feet down into tree tops, although hard to tell where the land below was because of vegetation.

Trekking, I presume?

P.S: I asked because the picture postage stamp-sized, no offense.

Hawaii's weather seasons were more distinct in the past, if I recall. There were dry and wet seasons, but it's hard to really tell because we have so many microclimates here and I grew up in different areas, so I can't compare. Fortunately the liberal media doesn't spread their lies too much here because it's bad for tourism. It's always really nice. Except when it won't stop raining and our 50 year old sewage system spills out into the ocean not far enough from the beach to pass health codes. So far we've also kept the liberal media from talking about how that super expensive beach side property will be underwater in 30 years.

I just pulled the pic from my fb, didn't resize it. It was probably better quality before she uploaded it. No offense taken, my Argentinian friend.

It's a typical ridge hike, mostly along a narrow trail with valleys on both sides, meeting up to the main ridge line. There are many trails like this and most connect to the main ridge so you can almost literally hike the entire island this way, weather, rock climbing skill, and time permitting. Some trails are safer than others; this one was pretty safe. I've had to turn back before. On another recent hike we came up to a sheer rock wall with ropes hanging down from the top, but the rock wall was dripping with water, the ropes were old and wet, and you couldn't even see where they were tied to. There was no gripping the wet rock and I wasn't going to trust my life to old wet ropes, so we turned around.

FACE

Banned
Hawaii's weather seasons were more distinct in the past, if I recall. There were dry and wet seasons, but it's hard to really tell because we have so many microclimates here and I grew up in different areas, so I can't compare. Fortunately the liberal media doesn't spread their lies too much here because it's bad for tourism. It's always really nice. Except when it won't stop raining and our 50 year old sewage system spills out into the ocean not far enough from the beach to pass health codes. So far we've also kept the liberal media from talking about how that super expensive beach side property will be underwater in 30 years.

I just pulled the pic from my fb, didn't resize it. It was probably better quality before she uploaded it. No offense taken, my Argentinian friend.

It's a typical ridge hike, mostly along a narrow trail with valleys on both sides, meeting up to the main ridge line. There are many trails like this and most connect to the main ridge so you can almost literally hike the entire island this way, weather, rock climbing skill, and time permitting. Some trails are safer than others; this one was pretty safe. I've had to turn back before. On another recent hike we came up to a sheer rock wall with ropes hanging down from the top, but the rock wall was dripping with water, the ropes were old and wet, and you couldn't even see where they were tied to. There was no gripping the wet rock and I wasn't going to trust my life to old wet ropes, so we turned around.

So, hawaiians are naturally scrappy because you have to fight wet rocks and sewage to live comfortably?

I plan to present this information(and the picture) to the biologists here in Buenos Aires, if you don't mind. I'm fairly sure some don't even know what Hawaii is, and who can blame them?

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Friends it dawned in me that its been several years since theres been hype kickboxing and boxing on a regular schedule.

UFC 155 Presser is on now.

Watch live at UFC.tv and through the UFC app on XBL (XBL stream is best)

And Gr1m it's only been a couple years, last K-1 WGP was 2010.

Heel

Black Fedor needs to get his fight on while he still has momentum.

Black Fedor's 2013:

-Wins his Strikeforce squash match against Staring
-Wins his UFC squash match against Mir
-Earns a title shot against UFC heavyweight champion Eskimo Cain, refuses to fight him
-Drops to 205 to fight Django Jones and his partner Greg Waltz

Black Fedor's 2013:

-Wins his Strikeforce squash match against Staring
-Wins his UFC squash match against Mir
-Earns a title shot against UFC heavyweight champion Alistair Overeem, gets KO'd
-Drops to 205 to fight Django Jones and his partner Mike Waltzlejohn
Fixed

Friends, I implore all of you to watch this:

Click the poster to buy the Blu-ray from Amazon which is currently on sale for $13.49.

You're welcome.

Top Bottom