• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I can't wait to see Dana try to serpentine his way out the tough steroid questions once The Reem gets his shot...

I'm about to have a beer made out of Manijuanis.
35o9sb.jpg

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
From the thread

iimvj2xO7x60p.jpg

Dana might have to answer some questions about Juicin Dos Santos after his fight.

I can't wait to see Dana try to serpentine his way out the tough steroid questions once The Reem gets his shot...

35o9sb.jpg

Indeed, half a bottle and its kickin in now, subtle. I think its just creepin though, gonna roll me hard.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
My 2 dogs are like totally going at it.

Ones got no nuts and the others not in hear.

Biting her nipples and everything.

PLAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

King/Chief Toad is awesome.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I'm about to have a beer made out of Manijuanis.

Hrmmm not TOO terrible. Not the best beer I've ever had though. Wonder how long it will take to kick in.

nice. i was curious if that would work, as the aroma is somewhat similar to hops. i ran into the brewmaster of bearrepublic out on a disc golf course and asked him about that and he said it doesnt make a good beer - but, you can make a tincture of weed and everclear to add dropwise to drinks...

nice. i was curious if that would work, as the aroma is somewhat similar to hops. i ran into the brewmaster of bearrepublic out on a disc golf course and asked him about that and he said it doesnt make a good beer - but, you can make a tincture of weed and everclear to add dropwise to drinks...

Getting messed up just thinking about that. That's blackout city right there.

ShaneB

Mak, I can't help it. I like reading books about games. Currently reading Extra Lives, bought Masters of Doom, and that adventure game tome from hardcoregaming101.

Mak, I can't help it. I like reading books about games. Currently reading Extra Lives, bought Masters of Doom, and that adventure game tome from hardcoregaming101.

You might be interested in Ready Player One. I personally haven't read it but it gets pretty good reviews in the 'What are you reading' threads.

ShaneB

At least you aren't reading books based on video games... yet.

I read the first Mass Effect book and really loved it. If it's a franchise I really like, I'd have no issues diving into more lore and stories within that universe, but yes, as is common knowledge, most of them are quite terrible. I most jut prefer reading books about video game culture and whatnot.

You might be interested in Ready Player One. I personally haven't read it but it gets pretty good reviews in the 'What are you reading' threads.

Picked that up as well. Already my small digital collection has me forgetting which books I have. Wonderful.

MjFrancis

I read the four Doom novels back in the day. Can't say I've read a single book concerning videogames in the fifteen years since, save for a strategy guide here or there.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
I love how my computer suddenly decided that having a working ethernet port was too big a hassle.

It's even better when they refuse to work only with a certain cable. A cable that works fine with every other device. And is 25 metres long and ducted through walls. And the nearest replacement is a 2 hour drive away.

FACE

Banned
It's even better when they refuse to work only with a certain cable. A cable that works fine with every other device. And is 25 metres long and ducted through walls. And the nearest replacement is a 2 hour drive away.

Your computer was acting like a pregnant woman with unreasonable wishes.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
That's probably why it only started working after I cleared its BIOS and fed it ice cream on toast.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Beta Dana tells another lie

UFC President, Dana White said on Friday (28) that the Brazilian Fabricio Werdum will be the next challenger for the heavyweight belt, if he wins Rodrigo Nogueira in his next fight in early June.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
You forgot to account for the inevitable injuries suffered by Reem and JDS/Cain.

As long as Cain doesn't win and Overeem stays out of nightclubs & pharmacies we should be ok.

If not, bring on Werdum vs. Mir/DC for the Interims.

Going back to work after 2 weeks off is the most brutal thing ever. It took me all day to go through emails and figure out what I had to do first. My back is killing me from sitting in a shitty office chair for 11 hours.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
The idea of Frank Murr getting another UFC title fight.

ibmIsEjI7UChNi.gif

He's the highest of the high-level gatekeepers right now bro. After DC performs his EPA duties at the final SF event, Mir/DC is a lock. If DC wins that then he's in line after Overeem and Werdum.

Going back to work after 2 weeks off is the most brutal thing ever. It took me all day to go through emails and figure out what I had to do first. My back is killing me from sitting in a shitty office chair for 11 hours.

My energy levels and level of focus at work are five steps below rock bottom. Having an eight month gap in employment does that to you.

Outside of sleeping & eating right, anyone got any recommendations to help boost my energy?

This raised more questions than it answered.
Ya, even if you could kill a cyberdemon with a berserker pack and invincibility sphere, the cyberdemon's rockets would keep you too far away to hit it. I guess maybe if you had invisibility too, but even then I think the blast radius would catch you.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Mizuto Hirota is supposedly fighting Rani Yahya on the Japan Fuel card. It is nice to see he got a job in the Ultimate after being robbed against Can Can Healy.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Yo is the party popin? Nerdchat? Also damn doug..that's quite a view, just dont get eaten bya bear..or dont eat a bear in your case.

Top Bottom