• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

ShaneB

Watch Miller x Lauzon.

I said PM me you buffoon.

Anyways, just finished watching. Well Cain proved a few folks wrong, I think him winning makes things more interesting anyway, unless they go the stupid route for some lame trilogy bout.

Decent main card, Joezon and Miller was a bloodbath. Sad Mak lost, but meh, I really Phillapoo too.

I may have to catch up with it soon, then. I'm wary of five round heavyweight fights. Save for the legendary Shogun/Henderson scrap they are usually as fun as watching paint dry after round two.
Oh, if you know how the main fight ends, I wouldn't watch past rd 2.

When i said see above, I meant Face saying to watch JLau/Miller. That's an awesome fight.

Fuck I don't remember anything from last night after the Leben-Brunson shitfest. I'm going to have to watch the main and co-main again.
Everyone said this fight sucked but I guess as a Leben hater it was just fun watching him get held down for 15 minutes. I was thinking about the Kos TUF fight.

Biggest mistake of Dana's life to close up Strikeforce.

MKjTU.png

It's been a Dec 30 tradition for me to try to stay up through the whole thing, but i usually doze off and wake up periodically. I don't know how this will be, but past shows were like 5-6 hours with lots of down time in between fights. Therefore I have never gone back to watch the whole thing later, although I'll check out a few individual fights I miss.

ShaneB

Fuck my brother is annoying, now is just about when I start to get sick of being home and can't wait to get back to Toronto.

edit: god damn at that JDS gif,

OK MMA GAF, Nerd Chat for DREAM.15 is on tonight. 11pm Best Coast Time / 2am Shitty Coast Time.

MMA portion is first, Kickboxing portion second.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I'm going out for NYE, so I'll miss it.

Hope everyone is allowed to bang this NYE. Stay safe, bros.

See above. Great fight and in need of rematch.

Okami and Mak fights are not worth watching. Leben/Brunson was enjoyable if you dislike Leben.

I am a known Leben hater and midway through the fight I decided to cheer for him over his annoying opponent who kept looking at the clock and avoiding the fight. Terrible display of LnP and didn't hide it. I am pretty surprised that Leben lost too. I always knew he sucked but damn that was terrible.

FACE

Banned
Why aren't you joes watching kickboxing with us? You bring shame to this thread and you bring shame to your families.

One thing Dana should never do to Strikeforce is to make it a bush league. That's a total waste and nobody would watch it. If I was Dana I would change the format and make it a watered down Pride/Shoot wrestling league.

-add a Ring
-no soccer kicks head stomps (understandable)
-sign old pro wrestlers like Lashley, Batista, RVD and others that wod be interested as well as fighters past prime like Mirko, Sylvia, kimbo, Nog, Shamrock, Chuck also freaks like Butterbean, Hong Man Chi and Akibono.
-special stipulation fights like submission only to get around the commission to do open weight fights.
-specticle

This would get so much of that pro wrestling crowd that Dana wants so much. Do cross promotions with the UFC too.

TheNatural

My Member!
Yeah, I've done it twice. Convince yourself to get through the first week or two and it gets a lot easier. You don't need to use their meal plan, just find something that's conducive to your goal of muscle gain.

Thanks brah. I need to find an easy 3 meal a day plan, I'm afraid to go into the fitness thread here though.

Fuck, I missed it cuz of my stupid internal body clock that makes me fall asleep early and wake up early. I had crazy dreams all night cuz of the Monster I drank before falling asleep.

Top Bottom