• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More Nails In RockStar Coffin - PS2 Hot Coffee Action Replay Codes Realesed

Alternate Title: More Sales In RockStar Coffer - PS2 Hot Coffee Action Replay Codes Realesed

We all know FNG for making Nude codes just as the DOA2 Hardcore Nude Kasumi, but lately he has been Xbox making game saves and psp. It seems he has made a comeback to PS2, or atleast for another Grand Theft Auto game. He has released the cheat code for Hot Coffee on Action Replay Max. This lets you see the hot coffee scene without the use of a hacked save game.

Full AR Max Format:
Date & Girlfriend Codes...
Date Modifier...
Always Driving Date
Always Dancing Date
Always Dinner Date
Quick Fun Increase (Driving Dates)
Hot Coffee (After Successful Date)
WARNING: Uncensored Hot Coffee CODE
UNLOCKS ADULT CONTENT HIDDEN BY ROCKSTAR GAMES
Censored Hot Coffee
Note: Use this code if you wish to save
game with Uncensored Hot Coffee disabled
Uncensored Hot Coffee
Note: DO NOT SAVE WITH THIS CODE ACTIVE
This cheat will save and MAY corrupt your
save USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
You will be stuck in an invisible box after adult scene
Press R1 R2 L1 L2 buttons at the same time to escape
Source: PS2-Scene

:lol :lol :lol

i guess someone hacked all that functionality in with a few gameshark codes huh...

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Wyzdom said:
uh ho. If this is true = it's indeed content left there by Rockstar = they are potentially in shit.

I still predict Rockstar pulls the rogue programmer excuse, does a voluntary recall, and keeps on marching.

snacknuts

we all knew her
Nail in Rockstar's coffin? I think not. After their success with GTA, they're kinda like Highlanders, and it will take more than this to cut their head off.

Won't this just help Rockstar? I can see people buying this game just to see this content and what the fuss is all about...

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Wyzdom said:
uh ho. If this is true = it's indeed content left there by Rockstar = they are potentially in shit.
Um, no shit. I don't think most modders can get the actual voice actors of the game to do a scene they placed into the game code. :lol

mj1108

CVXFREAK said:
:lol

Popcorn please.

popcorn.png

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
mmlemay said:
Won't this just help Rockstar? I can see people buying this game just to see this content and what the fuss is all about...
Who in their right mind would spend 50 dollars just to see a GTA sex scene?

Ranger X

DarienA said:
I still predict Rockstar pulls the rogue programmer excuse, does a voluntary recall, and keeps on marching.

True that. What the more interesting is how this whole little story seems to be making the world and every mouth. I'm eager to see what will be the consequence of this story in the gaming community in mid range futur. Also to see if there's politics and new laws that will be influenced. This could lead to boring stuff and more censorship but it could also propel gaming to a new level of acceptance. I wouldn't even mind have to walk into some seperate room for a AO game.

Oh, this is fabulous. :lol

I wasn't quite convinced it wasn't just a mod (seems like most of the voice acting could have been pulled from the regular "dating" minigames)...but....man. Wow. :lol

Here's to the inevitable recall...

bigNman

I downloaded the mod for PC and last night I got my first girlfriend! I have not visited her yet as Im going to wait until I have the house to myself lol!

I wouldn't wish death upon Rockstar if I were you.

You may not like the games they make or even agree with the message their games send. But, know this: Even if Rockstar were to completely vanish from the face of the Earth, some other company will just step in and take their place. Just be glad that Rockstar's games, as morally objectable as you may find them, are at least good games.

akascream

Banned
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION - READ THE FOLLOWING
WARNINGS BEFORE YOU OR YOUR CHILD PLAY VIDEO GAMES.
IF THIS PRODUCT WILL BE USED BY YOUNG CHILDREN,
THIS MANUAL SHOULD BE READ AND EXPLAINED TO THEM
BY AN ADULT. FAILING TO DO SO MAY CAUSE INJURY.

SEIZURE WARNING

* Some people (about 1 in 4000) may have seizures or blackouts triggered by light flashes or patterns, such as while watching wario64's avatar or playing video games, even if they have never had a seizure before.
* Anyone who has had a seizure, loss of awareness, or other symptom linked to an epileptic condition should consult a doctor before looking at wario64's avatar.
* Parents should watch when their children play video games. Stop playing and consult a doctor if you or your child have any of the following symptoms:

Convulsions
Loss of awareness
Involuntary movement

Eye or muscle twitching
Altered vision
Disorientation

* To reduce the likelihood of a seizure when reading wario64's posts: Sit or stand as far from the screen as possible.
1. Play video games on the smallest available television screen.
2. Do not play if you are tired or need sleep.
3. Play in a well-lit room.
4. Take a 10 to 15 minute break every hour.

WARNING - Repetitive Motion Injuries and Eyestrain
Avatars can make your muscles, joints, skin or eyes hurt after a few hours. Follow these instructions to avoid problems such as tendinitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, skin irritation or eyestrain:

* Avoid excessive avatar viewage. It is recommended that parents monitor their children for appropriate play.
* Take a 10 to 15 minute break every hour, even if you don't think you need it.
* If your hands, wrists, arms or eyes become tired or sore while playing, stop and rest them for several hours before playing again.
* If you continue to have sore hands, wrists, arms or eyes during or after play, stop playing and see a doctor.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
huh? is it really that fast?

beats me, i stole the avatar from everyone's favorite brazillian :lol

Luckett_X

Banned
I am still quite unsure how the rating system works for you guys, but hiring a prostitute and getting jiggy in a car, subsequently giving you the option to kill the slut and grab back your cash... requires a lower rating than the inclusion of a hidden away poorly animated fully clothed adult sexual relationship?

The effect on kids maybe? "Hee hee, one day I'm going to grow up and maybe have a sex life and make babies! :D !" is far more demonic than "I am going to kill all the cops, whores and ethnic minorities in this city with cleansing fire! :D !"

Luckett_X said:
I am still quite unsure how the rating system works for you guys, but hiring a prostitute and getting jiggy in a car, subsequently giving you the option to kill the slut and grab back your cash... requires a lower rating than the inclusion of a hidden away poorly animated fully clothed adult sexual relationship?

The effect on kids maybe? "Hee hee, one day I'm going to grow up and maybe have a sex life and make babies! :D !" is far more demonic than "I am going to kill all the cops, whores and ethnic minorities in this city with cleansing fire! :D !"

EARTH.jpg

Luckett_X said:

yeah, its kind of retarded that sex is worse than violence... then again, i bet 51% of people in the US disagree with me...

still doesn't change what R* said though :lol :lol :lol

Danj

In a surprising display of sensibleness, the BBFC have said that they have no problem with the Hot Coffee scene:

Eurogamer said:
"We were not aware that the hidden content was in the game when we awarded the 18 rating, and our understanding is that Rockstar did not know the content was in the game," a representative of the British Board of Film Classification told us.

"Even if we had been aware of it, we would not have had a problem," she continued. "From our point of view the hidden material does not contravene the 18 rating and so the rating stands."

full article here

ChrisReid

GaimeGuy said:
Who in their right mind would spend 50 dollars just to see a GTA sex scene?

I sold a hell of a lot of GTA to people back in the day who were scared it'd be taken off the market because of rumors they heard.

Rhindle

Danj said:
In a surprising display of sensibleness, the BBFC have said that they have no problem with the Hot Coffee scene:

full article here
Somebody from the ESRB also said they probably don't have a problem with it. This is just another nonstory that's easy for the press to latch on to and blow up.

LakeEarth

Its funny how maybe a few thousand people in the world would've seen this mod if the press and 'on a holy quest' groups haven't opened their mouths. Now probably 10x that many are going to see it.

Gek54

New code released today and now what lands in my e-mail inbox? A message from Amazon:
"Amazon.com recommends Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and more."

koam

How is this going to be a nail in their coffin? If anything, this will actually SELL more units. Controversy + sex = sales.

LakeEarth said:
Its funny how maybe a few thousand people in the world would've seen this mod if the press and 'on a holy quest' groups haven't opened their mouths. Now probably 10x that many are going to see it.

Tell me about it :p

It's just like the ads in cinemas where they show kids downloading films on their pc. Half the time you can hear people around you going "you can do that?", clearly with interest piqued.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Wafflecopter said:
Why are idiots happy. Damn...some of youn have issues if you think a company like R* should go under.
Regardless of what you think of their games, Rockstar have a very questionable business model. Remember that whole SEC investigation? I'm sure Rockstar was well aware of the content being there. Personally, they need to be taken down a peg. Just because their game sells millions doesn't mean everyone should look the other way when they do something wrong.

EDIT - I don't think they should go under, but they really should be fined at least.

DarienA

Link said:
Regardless of what you think of their games, Rockstar have a very questionable business model. Remember that whole SEC investigation? I'm sure Rockstar was well aware of the content being there. Personally, they need to be taken down a peg. Just because their game sells millions doesn't mean everyone should look the other way when they do something wrong.

WTF is this bullshit? What is this questionable business model they have? And whoopy do Rockstar got investigated by the SEC... can you name me a large corporation that HASN'T at some point in it's existence been investigated by the SEC?(Corps wear that shit likes a badge of f'n honor).

Such a little hater.

DarienA said:
WTF is this bullshit? What is this questionable business model they have? And whoopy do Rockstar got investigated by the SEC... can you name me a large corporation that HASN'T at some point in it's existence been investigated by the SEC?

Such a little hater.
Come on, he's a Ninty fan. They despise R* by default.

border

Link said:
Regardless of what you think of their games, Rockstar have a very questionable business model. Remember that whole SEC investigation?
Remember the whole SEC clearing them thing? =\

Do you know what was the investigation about in the first place?

DarienA

border said:
Remember the whole SEC clearing them thing? =\

Do you know what was the investigation about in the first place?

The SEC didn't clear them, Take Two settled to the tune of 7.5 mil... and what did they investigate them for? The usual, questionable accounting practices.

Ranger X

Link said:

EDIT - I don't think they should go under, but they really should be fined at least.

:lol :lol

Link

The Autumn Wind
Fuck off, assholes. I own all three PS2 GTA games.

You said they were investigated for questionable accounting. That's exactly what I fucking said. Christ.

Top Bottom