• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat One Officially Announced (Coming September 19)

Draugoth

Gold Member
MORTAL KOMBAT 1 comes out on September 19, 2023

FwaZceqWYAILTs7

68Se4PI.jpg

Mortal Kombat 1 will feature reimagined fighters like they’ve never been seen before, including Liu Kang, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden, Kung Lao, Kitana, Mileena, Shang Tsung, Johnny Cage, and many others

FwaY8A-WYAITYWr
FwaY9c_WYAIFogF

Last edited:

Hoppa

Not bad, I’m not up to play on MK lore so I have no idea what’s going on. Is Liu Kang from the future? Why are his eyes glowing and why does he have dragon whips. Good to see Kitana and Mileena

SEGA_2012

It looks like completely fucking TRASH !
FUCK THIS GAME ! FUCK YOU NRS, YOU KILLED MY BELOVED MORTAL KOMBAT !

ps: i edited my post because people were focusing in the comment i made about the man-buns and not about the fact that the game looks garbage.

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

Not bad, I’m not up to play on MK lore so I have no idea what’s going on. Is Liu Kang from the future? Why are his eyes glowing and why does he have dragon whips. Good to see Kitana and Mileena
He became a god at the end of MK 11, a god of fire and thunder.

Looks cool, but wheres gameplay?
Next week, surely. This type of reveal is much like 11's from what I recall.

j0hnnix

Gold Member
ugh, awesome CGI but really would of been better to show gameplay. no pre-order for me until gameplay is shown, i assume it will look amazing

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
So the leaker was 100% right about everything. Ed Boon came out and lied through his teeth lmao.

No PS4 or One X versions, good.

But its on Switch... Eh. Hype somewhat deflated. Unless its an entirely separate team or something.

NonPhixion

So the leaker was 100% right about everything. Ed Boon came out and lied through his teeth lmao.

No PS4 or One X versions, good.

But its on Switch... Eh. Hype somewhat deflated. Unless its an entirely separate team or something.
Q: Who is developing Mortal Kombat 1?

A: All versions of Mortal Kombat 1 are built on NetherRealm Studios technology with oversight by NetherRealm. The NetherRealm team is developing the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions of the game.

QLOC is developing the Steam and Epic Games Store versions of the game. Shiver Entertainment and Saber Interactive are developing the Nintendo Switch version of the game.

Last edited:

RAIDEN1

I believe this is an alternate version after the time travel shenanigans in MK11.
Did they need to do an alternative time-line? No, but then they probably ran out of ideas, I mean look at Streetfighter 6, that is carrying on as normal...

FUBARx89

Cgi trailers for fighting games are just wierd

But could that be Konquest mode? It fucking better be and ya better be able to perform fatalities in it unlike DA and Deception.

Also. Lol at preorder bonus. Absolute piss take. DLC in last game aswell.

Dibils2k

if you gonna bother having a switch version it seems kind of weird there is no PS4/xOne version... feels like they just wanted to say its next gen only for positive reaction when it doesnt need to be

Last edited:
Top Bottom