• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most clueless you've ever been to sexual/romantic advances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siffon

Neo Member
I'm not sure if it counts if I eventually noticed, but back in college my now wife apparently had a thing for me for a long time. Now granted I was crushing on her pretty hard as well, but thats not the point of this thread now is it. She always made it a point to make sure I sat next to her in the lunchroom when our group of friends were all eating and looking back now she made sure that I wasnt sitting next to any of the other women in our group either. At the end of the school year we learned we both lived in the same town and said we would hang out. I honestly didnt think much of it at the time being a complete shut in like I was but a mutual friend told both of us(and I'm paraphrasing here), "You two seem like you have a thing for each other, DATE!" And the rest, history, yes.

Alucrid

Banned
I'm not sure if it counts if I eventually noticed, but back in college my now wife apparently had a thing for me for a long time. Now granted I was crushing on her pretty hard as well, but thats not the point of this thread now is it. She always made it a point to make sure I sat next to her in the lunchroom when our group of friends were all eating and looking back now she made sure that I wasnt sitting next to any of the other women in our group either. At the end of the school year we learned we both lived in the same town and said we would hang out. I honestly didnt think much of it at the time being a complete shut in like I was but a mutual friend told both of us(and I'm paraphrasing here), "You two seem like you have a thing for each other, DATE!" And the rest, history, yes.

kinda weird tbh

Siffon

Neo Member
Yeah, that's fair, but apparently one of the other ladies we hung around with wanted me to ask her out as well.

Two instances stick out with me. Both happened shortly after high school.

First was a small party I had at my brother's place while I was watching it for him, had a few friends and some girls over. All my friends left and the girls started leaving except for one. This very cute brunette who I found out later had a huge crush on me. When it was just her and I in the apartment she asked me what I wanted to do the rest of the night, me being a idiot and slightly (only slightly...) intoxicated I said I was tired so she left. Ugh...

Second was at a house party of a friend's GF at the time, I was just hanging around being bummed that a girl I had been seeing for years left me. There was a very cute blonde there who kept talking to me and doing various flirty things. At one point she put her hand on my thigh to reach over and get her drink, and this hand was way up on my thigh. Like point of no return high. I later left feeling sorry for myself only to get chastised by my buddy for not making a move.

image.php

Dude. DUDE!!! The second story.

Ok, I guess ill contribute. I was not going to but here it goes.

So theres this chika I fancy, we met though cosplay. I had seen her at a bunch of cons in her scandalously clad cosplay, and have always gotten photos with her. So one day I add her on facebook. So after this we message back and fourth and she tells me about problems with her ex and I am always hitting and being flirty with her. I actually was not looking for anything other than to hang out with a hot cosplay chick and pick up some tips since I cosplay myself. So we hang out a bunch and I notice her relationship pattern always seems to be about 5-6 months with some lame guy.

She seems to date people much under her level in terms of looks, success etc... Like she goes for the safe bets. I'd hope I don't fit that category as I think Im at least decent looking. ( safe bet being like way below average ) ( also some pics of me here, I hope I don't regret posting this on gaf lol http://kokutanlufi.deviantart.com/)

So when shes with her BF's she seems to pay more attention to me and is still very touchy feely, (jumping into my arms, letting me carry her, touching my butt, putting hers on my thigh or against my body in some way, leaning up on me looking over my shoulder letting her chest rub against me. I mean everything).
I still am rather tame with trying not to touch her in the same way, cause I'm trying to respect her bf's lmao.

Shes invited me over her house late, alone to play games... never made any moves... infact the situations alone always have me bracing myself like somethings going to happen but nothing ever really does. I think maybe bringing me into that situation alone might be her move, and shes waiting on me to take the lead? I have no idea? Anyway shes probably becoming one of my closest female friends as we also workout together alone... in-spite of her having a BF.

So unlike most stories being situational, this is a routine every time I see her. So I'm wondering if I have been like super friend zoned and she feels she can do anything to me, or if she just wants me to ask her out. Shes made jokes about me friend zoning her and jokes that I need to get into a relationship since its been like 2 years since I have been in one...... Despite my best attempts at not having one right now seeing I feel like I have a lot I need to accomplish for myself and relationships in the past have only slowed me down...

Its kinda nice having a hot girl who might like you and you like her, but maybe it won't last forever like this lol. Also it might be weird, never dated a white girl before...

Well, that puts my mind at ease. Thanks!
Just another update - I had to stay out of town an extra day, and she was supposed to start moving Friday but her move-in day changed to tonight, and tomorrow night she works. But Wednesday we both dont work so we'll probably hang out, and she said we need to make a fat list of all the fun stuff we're gonna do (movies hikes games etc).

Tawpgun

I was too embarrassed to post this initially... Not really me being clueless, just be overthinking and being chickenshit. But it has a good ending so I can laugh about it now.

Anyway, before break this girl I recently met said we should hang out before we leave for break... which is a big sign itself considering it was a one on one. Walked around the city and talked. Never made any kind of move.

Over break we're texting almost every day. She ends up getting drunk one night and tells me I'm cute, and how she wishes I was there. Oh shiiiii

So she comes back from break and we have a movie night at HER place and we watch it on HER bed. Watched 500 days of summer which my asshole friends told me its a total friendzone movie so it already made me doubt her intentions.

Anywho, we go to a party, I volunteer to walk her back, she mentions how I can stay at her place if I don't wanna walk back.... so I do. She literally gives me her hello kitty pajama pants and I go to sleep in the same bed as her. Nothing happened, just fell asleep. Biggest wtf r u doin moment of my life.

But we're dating now and can look back and laugh at that now :p

So I've got another update for everyone on the edge of their seat:

We hung out together a bit on Wednesday. Roommate came over in the middle of it too, we were pretty distant the whole time. As soon as roommate left, I sat near her on the couch and she started running her fingers through my hair and giving me a little neck massage. At one point she booped my nose and I thought, "Well, it's now or never, this is pretty blatant" and turned and kissed her. We made out a bit and watched Clerks, and then I took her home.

She was a little nervous on the ride back to her place and her mind was racing so she said a few things, "I'm gonna just start talking I hope I don't embarrass myself" kind of thing.

1) Roommate does in fact have a mega crush on me, so she asked that we not go blabbing all about that we made out

2) "I'm not... 100% single.." she's in an open relationship with someone.

At this last one I kinda shrugged, and said if they were both ok with that then that's their business. Didn't really put too much thought into it at the time. But that didn't stop her from kissing me goodnight.

We've hung out a few more times since, and things have been slowly escalating. The last time we hung out at her place she was getting her hands up under my shirt and I finally did some over-the-shirt boob touching.

BUT.

I'm not sure how to proceed here. Obviously people will say "GO FOR IT DUH!" and I get that, but hear me out. She has a boyfriend already. I've met girls with boyfriends before and we've flirted and then they'll break up and oh hey we start dating, but I've never actually dated a girl... at the same time as someone else was dating that same girl.
I didn't give it much though that first night because it was kind of a whirlwind of holy shits but the more I think about it the more it's becoming a thing for me. How far is she allowed to go with other guys? All the way? Am I ok with that? Sharing a girl with another guy? I'm not really sure if I am, as again, this is brand new territory to me. I like having a... I dunno, make out buddy? But I'm not really a no-strings-sex kind of guy, and in my experience sex typically only complicates things, so my concern is one of us (me or her, we both openly admit to liking one another) will develop feelings but since she's already attached to someone else, only pain will come from it.

So I guess at some point before things reach critical mass I'll have to bring it up and clarify the terms here. If she's already with this guy and things are working out for them and it's all gravy then I don't want her to leave him for me, but I also don't want to start getting attached only to be shut down in the end due to a pre-existing arrangement.

Your apprehension to go further with the open-relation girl is understandable. If you have true romantic interest in her, you should ask someone with experience in those kind of relationships whether you should go for it. I've heard they're not the good beyond the physical aspect, but that's secondhand knowledge.

No matter what, I'd ask her how she feels about her current relationship before going forward; if she's showing interest in other people, it might be because she's not happy with her current boyfriend. However, keep in mind that if having multiple partners is what's she into, then that's that; don't hopebe to have a monogamous relationship with someone who prefers polygamous ones.

If you go the sexual triste route, you could set upon a three/four-way with relative ease if that's something you want. If you have any interest in her roommate, it could be worth looking into for all parties. If you do anything with the roommate, either just the two of you or with the other girl/her boyfriend, let her know you liked her too (if you do) and you wanted to see what this would lead to between the two of you.

Have you met the boyfriend? Do you know his name?

Did a reverse Google search and found this:

Girl looking at me in class...

Holy. Shit.

Edit: Fixed the link

Wow, that gif.

Your apprehension to go further with the open-relation girl is understandable. If you have true romantic interest in her, you should ask someone with experience in those kind of relationships whether you should go for it. I've heard they're not the good beyond the physical aspect, but that's secondhand knowledge.

No matter what, I'd ask her how she feels about her current relationship before going forward; if she's showing interest in other people, it might be because she's not happy with her current boyfriend. However, keep in mind that if having multiple partners is what's she into, then that's that; don't hopebe to have a monogamous relationship with someone who prefers polygamous ones.

If you go the sexual triste route, you could set upon a three/four-way with relative ease if that's something you want. If you have any interest in her roommate, it could be worth looking into for all parties. If you do anything with the roommate, either just the two of you or with the other girl/her boyfriend, let her know you liked her too (if you do) and you wanted to see what this would lead to between the two of you.

Have you met the boyfriend? Do you know his name?
I don't think I've ever met the boyfriend, unless it was a long while ago at her roommate's birthday party. Otherwise I know nothing about him at all - he could be a totally chill guy or some gnarly mofo. I'm not entirely thrilled to meet him, but I agree with you that I do need to do some digging to find out exactly what the parameters of their relationship are and judge my path from there. I'm a little worried that even bringing it up might wet-blanket the whole thing, but if that's where it goes then it wasn't meant to be anyway.

She's just a really, really cool girl so I could absolutely see myself developing feelings for her if I'm not careful. The flip side of that coin that I'm also weary of is, if I don't, and we continue on and go all the way or something, and she develops feelings for me. I don't mean like, I'm some Sex God and women fall for me after I boink them, but I've been in those sort of situations where I'm going into something thinking it's purely physical but then afterwards they drop the bomb that they're really into me, and it just turns into a huge pile of shit.

And I actually have some friends that are in this position. Girl is in an open relationship but not really too hot on her steady BF anymore, guy she's seeing on the side is also openly running around with women, but she developed actual feelings for him beyond the physical aspect and he's not interested in settling down with anyone right now. So it kind of sucks for her. Unrequited feelings like that are never good. :(

As for her roommate that likes me (now ex-roommate actually, since she just moved) I have no feelings for her at all. She's a sweet girl and very friendly but I'm not into her that way and she actually has a few personality quirks that are turn-offs for me. So while a 3- or 4-way might be something I eventually dip my toe into, this is definitely not the group of people I'd choose. :p

I'm supposed to see her today, we're gonna go to IKEA and Target and probably watch a movie, so I'll see where things go and report back. *salutes*

Skunkers

Came into this thread expecting to slay everybody with all the stories of my early years where I missed awesome opportunities to ask girls out... Realized pretty much the entire thread is GAFers being offered sex point blank and somehow screwing it up. SMH lol

Rosenskjold

Not sure if this was actually an advance, but I think it was. I was sitting on a bench with a nice shirt on, and a group of girls pass me by and one of them turn and say:

"If you were a toilet, I'd sit on you"

I sat there speechless for several minutes.

Xun

I remembered I technically had a time a few years back.

I had a crush on a girl for a while, and when we bumped into each other at a party she seemed into me the whole night. She always made sure to come back and speak to me, and one of the times she randomly started to play with my hair. From there she was saying how awesome it was, and how much it suited me. I just didn't do anything since my friend was also into her at the time, but I know she didn't actually really care about him.

Of course she may not have actually have been into me, but I'd like to think she was. Who knows?

Not sure if this was actually an advance, but I think it was. I was sitting on a bench with a nice shirt on, and a group of girls pass me by and one of them turn and say:

"If you were a toilet, I'd sit on you"

I sat there speechless for several minutes.

If someone said that to me, I'd be disgusted rather than flattered.

lvclix

Banned
When I was 18 I was working at a car wash. I was the only outdoor employee since the car wash was automatic I would just towel off the cars as they came out for tips. Next door, there was storage unit facility where a couple lived and ran it. A young girl, not much older than me and a creepy old man, her husband.
Anywho, he used to come in the mini mart and get a soda every morning and we'd shoot the shit. Usually a dirty joke or some such.
One day he approached me and told me he was umm..doing stuff to himself last night and thinking about me. (I barely knew gay people or bi-sexuals existed). I promptly excused myself and went in and told his buddy the owner of the car wash, after which I was let go the next day because business was "slow".

When I was like 25 I was living with my gf and two roommates. One of her co-workers came over crying one evening when we were all home. She kinda looked like Heidi Flice (sp?) with big fake tits. Anywho, she was sobbing and a hot mess. Pretty sure on drugs and needed a place to stay for the night. My gf wisely eventually declined to let her. Again, she kept making eye contact with me and winking and shit. When we were sitting across the table from each other she put her foot on my junk from across and starting kneeding. I desperately tried to get my gf to go to the store and leave us alone but alas I failed. Thinking back fate probably hooked me up on that dodge.

Ixquerlat

Neo Member
image.php

Dude. DUDE!!! The second story.

Ok, I guess ill contribute. I was not going to but here it goes.

So theres this chika I fancy, we met though cosplay. I had seen her at a bunch of cons in her scandalously clad cosplay, and have always gotten photos with her. So one day I add her on facebook. So after this we message back and fourth and she tells me about problems with her ex and I am always hitting and being flirty with her. I actually was not looking for anything other than to hang out with a hot cosplay chick and pick up some tips since I cosplay myself. So we hang out a bunch and I notice her relationship pattern always seems to be about 5-6 months with some lame guy.

She seems to date people much under her level in terms of looks, success etc... Like she goes for the safe bets. I'd hope I don't fit that category as I think Im at least decent looking. ( safe bet being like way below average ) ( also some pics of me here, I hope I don't regret posting this on gaf lol http://kokutanlufi.deviantart.com/)

So when shes with her BF's she seems to pay more attention to me and is still very touchy feely, (jumping into my arms, letting me carry her, touching my butt, putting hers on my thigh or against my body in some way, leaning up on me looking over my shoulder letting her chest rub against me. I mean everything).
I still am rather tame with trying not to touch her in the same way, cause I'm trying to respect her bf's lmao.

Shes invited me over her house late, alone to play games... never made any moves... infact the situations alone always have me bracing myself like somethings going to happen but nothing ever really does. I think maybe bringing me into that situation alone might be her move, and shes waiting on me to take the lead? I have no idea? Anyway shes probably becoming one of my closest female friends as we also workout together alone... in-spite of her having a BF.

So unlike most stories being situational, this is a routine every time I see her. So I'm wondering if I have been like super friend zoned and she feels she can do anything to me, or if she just wants me to ask her out. Shes made jokes about me friend zoning her and jokes that I need to get into a relationship since its been like 2 years since I have been in one...... Despite my best attempts at not having one right now seeing I feel like I have a lot I need to accomplish for myself and relationships in the past have only slowed me down...

Its kinda nice having a hot girl who might like you and you like her, but maybe it won't last forever like this lol. Also it might be weird, never dated a white girl before...

FUlMdN3.jpg

John Rabbit you are a psychic and I bow to your powers!

Things have been going really well with her, we've been on one official date but we hang out a loooot. We really really dig one another and she is just incredible. Last night we went all the way, and afterwards she asked to see my phone. I handed it to her and asked if she was going to send a mass text to all my friends, and she just smiled and "I Just Had Sex" started playing from Spotify.

This girl, I can't even

BraXzy

Most of my high shool days, I was kinda dorky and anything remotely "flirty" I assumed was just some girl messing with me, I don't think girls realise how paranoid they make you :L

Anyway first one when I was around 15.. A girl lived across the road from my dads, I was often round there and I'd sometimes see her when getting home from school. One day I had a letter in the post and I opened it and it was hand written off her, basically saying how she fancied me blah blah. I shit myself and thought oh damn, a prank.

So I ripped it up and binned it so my dad wouldn't see. I got another one a week later which was like a page long, looking back it had too much effort put into it to be some wind up) and I still was like no way man! So I stupidly wrote a small note saying "Sorry, I have a girlfriend" and posted it through her door! #FACEPALM

Second one was in my IT class, there was this girl that was like the hottest girl in my year, always came over and chatted with me and a mate, always flirty, but I thought it was with my mate not me, you know how it is... Anyways she always put her legs up on me and stuff and gave me looks and I just brushed it off as teasing and nothing more

One that I kinda knew about was my prom 16 years old, another girl from my I.T. class came over at the end of the night when it was the last dance, she started dancing with me and was up close and stuff. All my mates were egging me to 'get in there' but I'd never kissed a girl before (lol) so I didn't want to drool on her face/get rejected.

Not as bad as some of these, but the worse I can think of!

BraXzy

"Sorry I won't be able to. I have to go to a Super Smash Bros. tournament on Saturday and I'll be gone for the whole day."

She was obviously disappointed and left me alone after that. It didn't hit me until after high school she was wanted the D. Hold me GAF.

Genuinely the first time I have actually double facepalmed and shook my head in disbelief at internetz. For shame man! :p

John Rabbit you are a psychic and I bow to your powers!

Things have been going really well with her, we've been on one official date but we hang out a loooot. We really really dig one another and she is just incredible. Last night we went all the way, and afterwards she asked to see my phone. I handed it to her and asked if she was going to send a mass text to all my friends, and she just smiled and "I Just Had Sex" started playing from Spotify.

This girl, I can't even

Well good. I'm glad to know there's a little more love in this world.

Chibits12

Banned
I also remember a time during a part-time job in high school and this other girl worker from high school sat on my lap and just started "hopping." I sat there frozen and I just didn't know how to react since I was at work.

Then in college I remember a couple of times to find some females there. I guess they're either my roommates' friends or girlfriends. Mind you, it's a guy's house but none of my roommates were always home sometimes. I remember one night after my last class: one was sleeping on a couch and the other was cooking dinner (she's European and a lifeguard with a model-like body). I was like ok cool where's everybody lol.

I am glad that the girl I'm dating now is straight forward. When we first started dating I didn't know if she liked me that way or thought of me as more of a friend. I really really liked her. We were hanging out at my house one saturday watching a movie. We had plans to just be lazy all day and watch movies and take nap. I had no intention of having sex with her that day because I didn't want to screw it up. We were laying there watching a movie and I started kissing her neck (I later found out that was "her spot") she turned around and we kissed for a little bit then she asks me "So....do you have any condoms in your house?" I picked up on that hint, but if she hadn't said that I wouldn't have even tried to have sex. I guess it was a good thing she was super horny that day.

Brofield

Remembered another story, this was me not being clueless, as much as nervous as all hell.

This girl, let's call her Britney, I had a crush on almost immediately when I saw her in Grade 6 (small school, 30 kids per grade and 25 of us knew each other and our drama since kindergarten). I was still in that awkward phase of liking girls, but they're too icky to talk to (and lawd knows I had the misfortune to carry that in some regard throughout HS). But, over time I managed to talk to her every now and again, initially for school stuff, but eventually we just started talking as friends, MSN and on occasion in school.

She did invite me over for movies, or even lunch at her house during elementary school (we all lived within walking distance), but that never happened, either me making some lame excuse because I was too timid, or just forgetting.

But, what really made me sure, was that on some MSN conversation (and I both bless and curse the fact I can't re-read that convo), was that she herself admitted that she liked me. And I told her I did too.
shut up we were in grade 7 or 8

We didn't date or speak any more of it. Mostly my apprehension from her dating and breaking up between two guys and going from one to the other, and me thinking even if I did ask her out I'd just end up the third guy in that weird love polygon.

Even in high school, after having her in my history class, and her seemingly never ending teasing and always borrowing paper and pens from me, I tried bringing it up again, asking if she meant what she said about liking me.

She said she didn't remember at all.

So, in my own lonely world, I justified it was for the better, that despite her being absolutely gorgeous, her one and only flaw being a vegetarian.

If it's one thing I need in a woman, it's her appreciation of bacon.

Wow all these stories are pretty funny while somehow depressing at the same time.

I was once walking down the hall and this girl took my arm and was pressing her body against it, (don't know what this is called but I'm guessing ppl know what I mean) and then she said "I'm tired of mean guys and instead this guy is my new boyfriend." Me being my awkward 14 year old self said "ab da-da-ba-d." She just walked away after that, man i was so weird back then lol.

I am in the high school library with a chick who I've sat behind and interacted with (on a friendly basis) in class throughout the year. Our interactions quickly become more than friendly.

She gently rubs my hand and comments on how warm it is. She puts hers in its grasp. She is somewhat nervous but seems to have something to say.

She whispers into my ear, "I want to have your babies."

I only somewhat take notice of her actions and am more interested in the glazed donut on the table. I'm not completely oblivious, but nor am I completely clear on the implications of her behavior: an opportunity for easy sex with an attractive girl who is hot to trot is presenting itself. I ask if I can have the donut, then leave.

/virgin4lifegaf (nah, but I certainly acted like it that day)

P.S. She let me have the donut

A lot of times, I was very naive. But I can't say I regret it as I'm pretty bad in bed so it wouldn't be a great experience anyway.

I am in the high school library with a chick who I've sat behind and interacted with (on a friendly basis) in class throughout the year. Our interactions quickly become more than friendly.

She gently rubs my hand and comments on how warm it is. She puts hers in its grasp. She is somewhat nervous but seems to have something to say.

She whispers into my ear, "I want to have your babies."

I only somewhat take notice of her actions and am more interested in the glazed donut on the table. I'm not completely oblivious, but nor am I completely clear on the implications of her behavior: an opportunity for easy sex with an attractive girl who is hot to trot is presenting itself. I ask if I can have the donut, then leave.

/virgin4lifegaf (nah, but I certainly acted like it that day)

P.S. She let me have the donut

Please god, let this be fake

Also, subscribed.

LegendX48

Hmm, I don't know if this'll count but I remember a couple years back in a class I was taking (digital media 101) some girl was sitting at a perfectly functional computer. A few minutes into class she shuts the computer down and decides to move to the machine right next to me. I kinda wondered why she did it and if I recall correctly I think I knew why (it was a 4 hour long class, plenty of time to think) but ultimately I didn't say a word to her. Noticed her wiping her eyes once class ended and stuff. Never sat next to me again :|

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I still remember when I was 15, I was driving my Dad around town with my new driving permit. We stopped by the grocery store and I parked in front of these two blonde chicks (looked about 16-18). They kept staring at me, but I quickly turned away and thought nothing of it. We went inside the store, grabbed some groceries, and left. I got back in the car, and casually started backing out, looking out the back window when my Dad asked, "What the hell is on the wind shield?" I turn my head and see a pair of panties lodged on the windshield wipers.

My Dad gave me the creepiest smirk ever and I turned completely red in embarrassment. I quickly backed out to find the same blonde chicks staring at me in my rear view mirror xD; they tail us, and at the stop light pull up in the lane next to my car. One of the girls rolls down her window and gives a smile and a wink, and I'm still as red as a strawberry and sweating like crazy while my Dad is still looking at me and grinning and laughing like an idiot. I quickly turn the second the light goes green, and floor it like crazy, sending the panties flying.

In the moment, it was the most embarrassing thing ever, especially because my Dad was sitting right next to me. After the fact, my smug 15 year old self liked to think that there was a phone number in the panties, and that it wasn't filled with piss or something as a prank ;).

Madness

Girl at the Starbucks drive-thru. Got a bunch of drinks for my group, once I pulled up, she starts to talk about how that's also her favorite drink, etc. I was pretty 'old-fashioned/awkward' at that point and didn't understand why she was making this small-talk.

I was very sharply dressed up that day for a presentation in a class. She starts asking if I was getting ready to go to work, I say no I had to get dressed for a class presentation. She says oh I look really good though. I say thanks.

She then starts talking about how it's hard for her to look good when she has to get up so early for work, and I'm just thinking blah blah blah, get my coffees. I politely say, yeah its tough not getting beauty sleep these days.

She gets my drinks, made mine into a venti and I was like I only ordered a grande. She says because I was so well dressed she wanted to do that. I was like sweet, what a moron. She then looks at my visa, wonders how good the rewards are. Says I have a unique name, that she'd always remember it. I literally started to think this chick was a thief who wanted to remember my name and my visa number for identity theft purposes and I got really awkward. She then tells me her name, tells me her schedule for the day, and that she likes it because she doesn't have work this weekend.

It's hard to explain how it went but it was surreal and the last thing I thought was that the girl working on drive-thru was hitting on me or wanting me to ask for her number so that we could hang out on the weekend. I wasn't used to girls being so forward somewhat, and I was a moron because now that I picture her, she was really good looking.

Another time, I was downtown for an LSAT prep class. After we had a mock test, there's this Asian lady in the class who was obviously older than me. After we were done, she goes so does anyone want to get drinks later to our group but was looking at me the whole time. And like two other people decline and then she asks me. I say no, I'm tired and I have to skytrain it back. She says come on, it'd be a good way to relax and relieve stress and that she doesn't have to be anywhere in the morning, says she had her own place nearby and that if it got late I could leave my "stuff" there. I'm a huge moron and just didn't understand. Like why would I have drinks, and then if it's late, go to her place, leave my bag and books and then go home. Why wouldn't I take them with me. And the truth is, she was really good looking and had a mature look. I'm not good at explaining it but these two times stuck out most when I read this topic. There's been other instances that I'm just too gullible to understand when someone is showing interest.

Kiarushka

Out of nowhere a bunch of hearts and "one of the many reasons why I love you" in referring to some art related thing.

I'm really slow when it comes to those things if it happens to me. :\

Baraka in the White House

2-Terms of Kombat
Girl at the Starbucks drive-thru. Got a bunch of drinks for my group, once I pulled up, she starts to talk about how that's also her favorite drink, etc. I was pretty 'old-fashioned/awkward' at that point and didn't understand why she was making this small-talk.

I was very sharply dressed up that day for a presentation in a class. She starts asking if I was getting ready to go to work, I say no I had to get dressed for a class presentation. She says oh I look really good though. I say thanks.

She then starts talking about how it's hard for her to look good when she has to get up so early for work, and I'm just thinking blah blah blah, get my coffees. I politely say, yeah its tough not getting beauty sleep these days.

She gets my drinks, made mine into a venti and I was like I only ordered a grande. She says because I was so well dressed she wanted to do that. I was like sweet, what a moron. She then looks at my visa, wonders how good the rewards are. Says I have a unique name, that she'd always remember it. I literally started to think this chick was a thief who wanted to remember my name and my visa number for identity theft purposes and I got really awkward. She then tells me her name, tells me her schedule for the day, and that she likes it because she doesn't have work this weekend.

It's hard to explain how it went but it was surreal and the last thing I thought was that the girl working on drive-thru was hitting on me or wanting me to ask for her number so that we could hang out on the weekend. I wasn't used to girls being so forward somewhat, and I was a moron because now that I picture her, she was really good looking.

Another time, I was downtown for an LSAT prep class. After we had a mock test, there's this Asian lady in the class who was obviously older than me. After we were done, she goes so does anyone want to get drinks later to our group but was looking at me the whole time. And like two other people decline and then she asks me. I say no, I'm tired and I have to skytrain it back. She says come on, it'd be a good way to relax and relieve stress and that she doesn't have to be anywhere in the morning, says she had her own place nearby and that if it got late I could leave my "stuff" there. I'm a huge moron and just didn't understand. Like why would I have drinks, and then if it's late, go to her place, leave my bag and books and then go home. Why wouldn't I take them with me. And the truth is, she was really good looking and had a mature look. I'm not good at explaining it but these two times stuck out most when I read this topic. There's been other instances that I'm just too gullible to understand when someone is showing interest.

Eugh...

Kiarushka

Oh also, after a friend from some time ago asked if she could be a part of a threesome with me and my bf and I was confused and laughed and declined.

Later realized the past couple years was consisting of her always mentioning of wanting to touch my breasts and saying how beautiful and "hawt" I am.

She turned out to be crazy and had an unhealthy obsession over me.

High school - 3 people in car, me, good friend and mutual friend. Drop off good friend, mutual friend straight up tells me shes good at giving head and tells me to pull off my pants.

I laughed cause I thought she was joking and she dropped me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom