• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Mouse Guard' movie announced (Producer: Matt Reeves | Screenplay: Gary Whitta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khezu

So this isn't related to Redwall in anyway?

I don't really remember much about that show, a friend was really into the books though.

Lumberjanes also in development?
4071801-05a.jpg

YES!

Arkeband

Banned
Remember the original Redwall story where their were full size horses and it kind of felt like everything was built and designed for humans and the mice and other animals were just living there. Always a bit weird they just dropped that entirely from later stories.

According to the interwebs, that stuff was only present in the original Redwall, which he didn't really plan to make into an entire series, so he changed perspective after that one.

Florian Dugglewoof Wilffachop was the GOAT.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
According to the interwebs, that stuff was only present in the original Redwall, which he didn't really plan to make into an entire series, so he changed perspective after that one.

Florian Dugglewoof Wilffachop was the GOAT.

Oh I've read most every single novel in the series, I realize that. It was always just a bit odd is all as I remember the entire Rat army riding in on a single horse cart, like thousands of them.

Violet_0

Banned
I read the first book (Autumn?), aside from the art it was pretty uninspired to be honest. There are probably better fantasy stories with talking animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom