• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cFwfM29.jpg

Darksol

(Top Left/Top Right/Bottom Left/Bottom Right)

1. Classic AJ
2. Unholy Blight of Nature
3. Would make my waifu in a Vita dating sim
4. Would bang

Well I've been out of the art game for a while now. Stupid real life interefering.

Anyway, as of today, I'm back!

Behold Cloudchaser in the Clouds!

(Chasing not pictured.)

It's not my best, I can definitely do better, but I finished something and that's worth something on its own, too.

That's nice, I like it!

akira28

A lot can happen in a thousand years...
for all we know there could be a royal crypt somwhere full of former royal consorts.

akira28

Context? Is this from something I don't know, or is this just a gorgeous girl doing some light cosplay? Either way, I approve ^-^

no context, there are a few people who do human pony cosplay and make animated gifs for tumbler. There's a Silver Spoon one out there that I love too. I also approve.

PaulloDEC

For anyone following the "creepy man approaches little girl at convention" story, there's an update from the mum HERE. Some key elements of the story were exaggerated, but broadly speaking it did happen.

Orcastar

Just read issue 18 of the official comic last night. It's great, as usual. Imagine if Hasbro had made this story arc into a movie instead of Equestria Girls. Maybe there's an alternate universe out there where they did...

Also, did anyone notice that alternate universe Sombra is an alicorn? He and Celestia first met over a thousand years ago, so he should be long dead by now if he was an ordinary unicorn. The only logical explanation is that he's hiding wings under that cape of his.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Just read issue 18 of the official comic last night. It's great, as usual. Imagine if Hasbro had made this story arc into a movie instead of Equestria Girls. Maybe there's an alternate universe out there where they did...

Also, did anyone notice that alternate universe Sombra is an alicorn? He and Celestia first met over a thousand years ago, so he should be long dead by now if he was an ordinary unicorn. The only logical explanation is that he's hiding wings under that cape of his.

It's explained in the first issue that timelines move differently in different worlds. He could be hiding wings, but if he isn't, there's no conflict.

Just finished Forever Friends #4. Easily the best issue for that series so far, and definitely Mebberson's best work. Every time I saw the Flugelhorn pony though, I couldn't help but think of DrForester. Congratulations doc, your friendship with Princess Celestia has finally payed off.

For those of you interested, next weekend is the pre-release for the My Little Pony CCG expansion set: Canterlot Nights. I highly recommend everyone to go and try the game out, it is a ton of fun. You can find the nearest participating stores here

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Ben Bates is going to do the MLP Annual this year, and while it won't be previewed until SDCC (and probably not released until fall), he released this teaser.

mBczBFm.jpg

Power Ponies!

Stupid Flutterbat took the wind out of Maneiac's sails...

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Congratulations! And hey, it's one that I suggested! That makes me happy as well!
Oh, so it was you! Well, that takes a fair amount of wind out of my sails. Thank you very much for thinking of me, regardless!

As long as you're at it, would it be too much to request that you suggest me for the Equestria Daily Artist Spotlight feature, please? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom