• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Name a Game You're Embarrassed To Admit That You Suck At

swoon

i'm awful at fps. i mean i like them enough, but i can hardly make it through half of one without dying a gazillion times.

i'm okay-good at 3rd person games, though.

bionic77

Ghosts and Goblins on the NES.

I tried for a month last year with my friend trying to beat the last level. We never stood a chance. Totally evil game.

I'm absolutely awful at the Gran Turismo games. But I also find them anti-fun, so I haven't exactly spent hours and hours trying to get good.

- Grand Theft Auto games. I tried very, very seriously to get into them. Invested a good 20 or so hours. Still hate it. Bores the shit out of me.

- Starcraft/Warcraft. I always end up playing against people who know how to build a really really big army in a short amount of time and I get pounded every time. Not fun.

- Ferrari F355 Challenge. Too much of a sim. Unfun.

- GoldenEye. The screen was much too blurry for my liking and the dodgy frame rate gave me motion sickness.

Any RTS game. I bought FFT, and FFTA but I can't get into either of them. I sure wish I could:( I also suck at most RPGs. I don't have the patience neccessery to level up, or spend lots of extra time trieng to find some uber weapon/item.

yoshifumi

Banned
i suck something fierce at counterstrike. luckily i've never owned it or played it regularly, so i have sort of an excuse. seriously though, i'll be playing at my friends house, start a game and get killed within 15 seconds.

Super Monkey Ball. Despite the fact that I think MegaMan Zero is a cakewalk, I've had little trouble with Ninja Gaiden (Alma was a pussy :p), I beat DMC in two days, I've made the random team Ladder on Frozen Throne, I consistantly get far and away the most kills in Halo with my skilled friends, I love 2D shmups to death, I've gotten an S-Ranking on almost all of the War Room maps on Advance Wars and just need to beat the last mission on Advance Campaign, and I'd like to think of myself as a proficient Fox player in SSB:M, I cannot for the life of me play the Super Monkey Ball single player. There's something about the amount of precision and timing involved with controlling that damn monkey trapped in his airtight plastic sphere of death that I just can't get a hang of.

Top Bottom