• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naughty Dog made female characters less feminine to be trans friendly (No Spoilers)

Dacon

Banned
Theres no confirmation of a trans being in the game like wtf are people talking about

If you'd read the op, you'd know theyre not talking about a specific character being trans, but the idea that the female characters were intentionally made less attractive as to not offend trans people.

I'm not on any one side here, since this is unconfirmed even though its not totally unbelievable given the speeches Neil has made and various statements made by Naughty Dog employees.

I'm just gonna leave this here:

original.jpg

From this comparison alone I'd say the ingame model looks less attractive that the real lady. Looks like another Jesse Faden situation.

Bonus:

Gamernyc78

Banned
I think we have to look at is rationally though. I live in a pretty rough town on the East coast of England and women here get into quite a lot of fights. Whole areas of Grimsby have women that don't look 'pretty' but more 'rugged', and that's because the life they lead begins to effect their expressions and demeanours. It would actually be out of place for a women, used to combat, to look 'feminine'. You know nothing John Snow. By the way, Grim was a Danish fisherman and 'by' is the old norse word for 'village'.

I feel your pain but am not empathetic lol I have lived and frecuent some of the grimiest hoods in NYC and even thinking back to Grimy NYC 90s with little gentrification I always remember most girls being feminine, thick, with fat asses everywhere and spending alot of time trying to look sexy no matter how others perceive them lol. Alot of those tough hood thotss be looking bad asf lol they just dangerous. It's now I see more butchy bitches because lots of these young girls be confused and think being gay is the new fad. Some are really gay but alot more are riding tht wave and by the age of 24, turn strictly dickly again 😂😂😂. But tht butchy, manly look even in the hood is not the norm at all, quite the opposite.

Last edited:

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
If you'd read the op, you'd know theyre not talking about a specific character being trans, but the idea that the female characters were intentionally made less attractive as to not offend trans people.

I'm not on any one side here, since this is unconfirmed even though its not totally unbelievable given the speeches Neil has made and various statements made by Naughty Dog employees.

original.jpg

From this comparison alone I'd say the ingame model looks less attractive that the real lady. Looks like another Jesse Faden situation.

Bonus:

I mean Tess wasnt necessarily attractive in the first game and we didnt have this problem......hell I feel Ellies new character model is a little inspired by Tess a little bit

T-Square

if you know the type of stuff that goes on in show business, it shouldn't shock you. this is all very very hollywood

but...I mean it's their game. there are zillions of other options

Last edited:

Eimran

you better not consume any pop culture anymore EVER. Just to be safe. LOCK YOUR DOORS. PUT FOIL OVER YOUR WINDOWS. DONT TRUST THE MAILMAN.

Screeching doesn't make your point any more valid.
Must be great to be that oblivious.

whatup

There is a 0% chance that characters were degendered to pander to the trans community. This article is insane made up bullshit, and the internet is making you all crazy.

TheStruggler

The gaming industry is quickly turning into the TV industry where games are used as a Trojan horse for political agenda's.

If this games turns out the same(which sure ass hel seems like it) they can go to hell
Games before this have/had political
Agendas but maybe they aligned with your perspective that you just didnt notice. Im sorry this game doesnt align with how you feel but im sure there is something out there for you

TheStruggler

There is a 0% chance that characters were degendered to pander to the trans community. This article is insane made up bullshit, and the internet is making you all crazy.
We arguing whether or not a character is trans or not ironically from website called sausage roll lol

Grinchy

Banned
You decide if this is Nathan Drake, or a woman from TLoU2:

beyphqh.png

:messenger_tears_of_joy:

I still don't really have any issues with the way Ellie or her new gal pal look in the game, but this new person is an interesting creation and does make you wonder what fueled the idea for it.

chriskun

original.jpg

Bonus:

Her face looks the same to me, but its a shame they made her bazoongas smaller. Imagine how she feels about that. Its funny if this story is true, its really misogynistic if you think about it.

SweetShark

Are you just talking about the actress? Because the complains are about the character model in comparison.
They made her shoulders pointy, shriveled up her breasts, enlarged her waist (that last one might just seem that way because of the less full breasts) and what they did to the ears..(well, actually detail is too low to tell)
All of this is deliberately done to make the character look worse than the actress. She is not horribly ugly or anything, but it's fair to question why they felt the need to remove a lot of the female charm and to disagree with their reasoning. (if their reason was setting related, poor food situation and so on.. fine. But that's seemingly not the case.)

An often heard argument is that "They want to make the character models look more like real women".. so taking a real women and making her look worse is kind of invalidating that argument..

Note that this is based on the provided comparison pictures and not on any other footage that might exist.

Sorry, even with the changes the Devs made, she is still hot. No complains from me.
Also other thing is to see a character in motion from just a simple picture.

llien

Women can be very muscular.
You probably should check out how muscular men can be, if they overdose the same shit:

Ag42OfY.png

There’s not even an argument to be made that straight white males aren’t over represented in the media.
I'm sorry, in which media? Specifically US media?
Are white males overrepresented in Polish, Russian or Hungarian media?
What about Turkish?
Is it OK when there are only Korean characters in Korean movie?

Do you realize just how US centric your woldview is?

To me the existence of gay, black, buff, women in any setting isn’t “political” but here we are.
Here is a point to be made, that hasn't been touched yet in this thread: context matters.
There is a gargantuan difference between not being served in bakery because it is getting closed and not getting served because of your skin color, even though at the end of the day you simply couldn't buy a loaf of bread.

There is MASSIVE, cretinism bordering, outrageously US centric push for specific kind of "diversity" in pretty much anything, from books to video games. And as with the bakery example, it fucking does make a difference WHY someone is suddenly replacing male protagonists across the board. I am OK with having any race/religion/gender/sexual orientation represented, fuck, I'm recently mostly watching Asian movies. Nobody has ever had problems with Alien protagonist being female. It becomes a problem when you have diversity overlords:

nU5mqtJ.png

a batshit crazy folks (unless you are fine with printing reworded Mein Kampf chapter in all seriousness in a peer reviewed journal), weaponizing unfalsifiable theories sold as science to push own agenda...

Listen to trans users from this own site, zealots got even after them!

YES, it is a problem. No, it's not about "representing" it's about power and about hate.
End game isn't about having a choice, but about replacing perceived injustice with another injustice, "revenge":

hjxEL8c.png

cormack12

Gold Member
This really just sounds like a matter of the girls not match your personal taste.
The vast majority think Ellie is hot. You are free to disagree but don't pretend Naughty dog is making everyone ugly just because you disagree withmost people on what ugly is.

Why does everything have to be either end of the spectrum? She's not 'ugly' and she's not 'hot'. She's just a slim, pale, average looking nineteen year old lass that you find across lost of British uni's. Average. Stop with the extremes. Both sides.

That female character with the big nose looks much better in real life. Her rack looks really nice in the RL pics that I've seen of her. Too bad they didnt make it into the game.

It'll be interesting to see if Abby is a man or not. Joe Rogans voice was ringing through my head ("men shouldnt be beating up women in the ring" etc), when I saw the video of that character in that combat situation.

Zaffo

She is not going to be a tranny, just a very unrealistic modern depiction of a woman.

Last edited:

MacReady13

Maybe they like smaller tits.
Maybe they do like smaller tits on WOMEN but in this case they copied over everything BUT the tits for this particular WOMAN! So why only change that particular body part? Why use the facial features. The height. Hair. Everything except the breast size? Women are beautiful creatures who come in all shapes and sizes but I can tell you this much- if Naughty Dog has gotten an actress will small breasts and enlarged them for the character in the game, what do you think the outcome from the usual mob would be?

MacReady13

...Maybe the same as the current mob you're a part of?

So I take it you frequent places like resetera a fair bit then hey? You see the constant faux outrage over any little thing? I don’t really care if it’s got trans characters or not. I don’t care what characters look like. I’m just saying if the situation was reversed, how would the opposition react? I haven’t reacted angrily. Asked for ND to change the game in ANY way. Boycott the game whatsoever. I’m asking questions. “My side” generally does that without crying like a baby.

zkorejo

^^ Thats exactly my stance on this. Its so hypocritical to whine about injustice against your gender and beliefs but then they go on and attack the other gender and people of beliefs just to paint themselves as "right".

I dont understand this new feminism... You've become what you hate. Pathetic.

Shmunter

I don’t know about you guys, but with all the nail salons & hair dresser closures the women around here look like angry poodles.

Personally I think women in a zombie like apocalypse will be worse for wear. And wile cuckman is clearly brainwashed, there is a concerted effort to damage the tall poppy game. Plot and setting can be whatever it wants as long as it doesn’t demean the audience.

Last edited:

Geki-D

Banned
So I take it you frequent places like resetera a fair bit then hey?
Nope. But I find it funny this is always thrown around as a way to dismiss pretty much any opposing views on GAF on matters like this. Very open to conversation, this community.
You see the constant faux outrage over any little thing?
I do. Right here on GAF.
I’m just saying if the situation was reversed, how would the opposition react?
Exactly like the people in this thread, and the many, many, many other threads about this game on GAF.
I’m asking questions. “My side” generally does that without crying like a baby.
lol screeching about SJW agendas and demanding the game's director be fired because a game doesn't pander to your personal politics is crying like a baby.

Look, not sure if you're doing it personally. But bringing up how "others" *would* act when GAF right now is sheer conspiracy nonsense about "tranny simulator" and "The LEZ of Us" (and this has been ever since the game was shown to have on openly gay character, not just these leaks) all the way down is pretty hilarious. You're either not paying much attention to what's going on, or you have very little self awareness of "your side". Whataboutism is already dumb, but theoretical whataboutism is just ridiculous.

Also I just noticed you said this earlier:
Case in point, on Neil Drukmann's instagram page he has put up a post he received where someone has written derogatory things about "fags" or "tranny's" or something along those lines. Obviously the person who wrote that is a fucking moron but, what Neil does is he puts that up to show that "everyone" who criticize his game is a homophobic and/or transphobic bigot. When that ain't the case for the vast majority of us AT ALL.
Again, read through these threads. There really isn't much of anything "rational" about *ahem* "your side" and the "tranny", and gay jokes just keep on rolling.

Last edited:

MacReady13

Nope. But I find it funny this is always thrown around as a way to dismiss pretty much any opposing views on GAF on matters like this. Very open to conversation, this community.

I do. Right here on GAF.

Exactly like the people in this thread, and the many, many, many other threads about this game on GAF.

lol screeching about SJW agendas and demanding the game's director be fired because a game doesn't pander to your personal politics is crying like a baby.

Look, not sure if you're doing it personally. But bringing up how "others" *would* act when GAF right now is sheer conspiracy nonsense about "tranny simulator" and "The LEZ of Us" (and this has been ever since the game was shown to have on openly gay character, not just these leaks) all the way down is pretty hilarious. You're either not paying much attention to what's going on, or you have very little self awareness of "your side". Whataboutism is already dumb, but theoretical whataboutism is just ridiculous.

Also I just noticed you said this earlier:

Again, read through these threads. There really isn't much of anything "rational" about *ahem* "your side" and the "tranny", and gay jokes just keep on rolling.

Well if “tranny” and “gay” jokes offend, then this or ANY place is probably not safe for you. In saying that, people like that aren’t “my side”. I don’t really have a side to be honest. I’m happy to have open and honest conversations, unlike most people making those tranny jokes and, on the opposite end of the spectrum, the people over at resetera. I just want conversation. Open and honest. I’m still going to buy the game. I don’t like the direction the story is going but I’ll still see it for myself.
As for the characters, I don’t care WHAT they are. Gay. Straight. Black. White. WHATEVER! Just don’t force diversity into anything to please others. If it serves the story then by all means go for it. And even if you choose to force it down our throat, I have the option to not purchase.

I do t know about you guys, but with all the nail salons & hair dresser closures the women around here look like angry poodles.

Personally I think women in a zombie like apocalypse will be worse for wear. And wile cuckman is clearly brainwashed, there is a concerted effort to damage the tall poppy game. Plot and setting can be whatever it wants as long as it doesn’t demean the audience.

I guarantee you, everyone will still buy the game no matter how much they complain even with some of the issues people have mentioned. Also I wouldn't really take advice on women from gaf when most of the neckbeards here prefer anime-like women.

maneil99

Well if “tranny” and “gay” jokes offend, then this or ANY place is probably not safe for you. In saying that, people like that aren’t “my side”. I don’t really have a side to be honest. I’m happy to have open and honest conversations, unlike most people making those tranny jokes and, on the opposite end of the spectrum, the people over at resetera. I just want conversation. Open and honest. I’m still going to buy the game. I don’t like the direction the story is going but I’ll still see it for myself.
As for the characters, I don’t care WHAT they are. Gay. Straight. Black. White. WHATEVER! Just don’t force diversity into anything to please others. If it serves the story then by all means go for it. And even if you choose to force it down our throat, I have the option to not purchase.
The problem is the term tranny is a demeaning term, similar to Blackie, we can discuss this games polarizing and disappointing story decisions without dogwhistling and going full alt right terminology

Shmunter

I guarantee you, everyone will still buy the game no matter how much they complain even with some of the issues people have mentioned. Also I wouldn't really take advice on women from gaf when most of the neckbeards here prefer anime-like women.
I agree with your first sentence sentiment, but your generalisation on the gaf community is off base.

Been here long enough to clearly see the majority here are simply anti authoritarian, hence have an issue being told what jokes to laugh at and which thoughts are correct or incorrect thinking. Quintessential liberal even if the playing field has somehow shifted.

I've now decided that i'll be skipping this game. Can't support this. Replaying the first one is good enough for me and i'll pretend TLOU2 never exitsted.

No wonder Bruce Strailey and a lot of other ND devs have left. And there is a lot of them. Key programmers and designers.

ruvikx

Banned
I guarantee you, everyone will still buy the game no matter how much they complain even with some of the issues people have mentioned.

Not really. For example I replayed all the original Uncharted trilogy games several times & platinumed them on the ps3 & ps4 as well. Uncharted 4? I did it once on hard & never touched it again. The pacing is just too slow, disjointed & doesn't respect my time as a gamer. It wants me to sit in my couch & feel "emotions" derived from cutscenes & slow walking talking sections, not the gameplay itself. They threw in a few too many enemy wave sections as well just for extra annoyance. It was a clear example of when a cinematic experience pushed too far was a disservice to the "game".

From what I've seen of The Last of Us 2 (no spoilers), Naughty Dog gave doubled down with the same game design. You can count me out.

Lethal01

Why does everything have to be either end of the spectrum? She's not 'ugly' and she's not 'hot'. She's just a slim, pale, average looking nineteen year old lass that you find across lost of British uni's. Average. Stop with the extremes. Both sides.

She's above average, she's hot. She's not some perfect super model.

Airbus Jr

Banned
I've now decided that i'll be skipping this game. Can't support this. Replaying the first one is good enough for me and i'll pretend TLOU2 never exitsted.

No wonder Bruce Strailey and a lot of other ND devs have left. And there is a lot of them. Key programmers and designers.

The Last of Us I is the last true Naughty Dog game

It went downhill from that since Druckman start injecting his political indentity into his game and gettig rid of people disagreeing with him

Starting from TLOU DLC, Uncharted 4 where Nadine become untouchable to defeat by Nathan Drake

Uncharted Lost Legacy il give a free pass bcos its genuine great game without any subliminal political message despite Nadine back in that game

And now hes back again with with the last of us pt 2

The Naughty Dog team we once know and love is officially gone now

Welcome to our newborn baby Sexist Dog

Last edited:

Nightbringer

Don´t hit me for my bad english plase
This is pure bullshir from Druckmann and Sarkeesian.

I am married to a Transgender Woman since 10 years ago, I am 37 and she is 32 and she hates with all her heart all this fake "Trans Representation" that is appearing in media because she feels that they are negating her identity as a woman. We have a lot of fetichistic and paraphilic men who are completely obsessed with all the "Trans" subject as a shield for their deviant behaviour.

We are talking about the same people who don't have any type of Gender Dysphoria. My wife transitioned from 16 to 18 years old... She was unable to see her old body to the point that she took Showers with the light off because she hated her own body so much. She can't stand all those fetichistic blokes who say that that they are trans but at the same time talk like a man, move like a man, look like a man... Do you know what I mean.

They are negating the possibility and the need of true Transgender Woman to go completely stealth because they don't have any interest to be seen as women, their interest is to be seen as "Trans" as an identity to hide as the deviants that they are.

I agree with your first sentence sentiment, but your generalisation on the gaf community is off base.

Been here long enough to clearly see the majority here are simply anti authoritarian, hence have an issue being told what jokes to laugh at and which thoughts are correct or incorrect thinking. Quintessential liberal even if the playing field has somehow shifted.

I mean, I'm in the same boat as well but some of the users here exaggerate. I can't ignore the issue, no one should but I'll prolly still buy the game. I am very open minded.

I’m not those people. Address what I actually said.

The people in this thread talking about “politics” are those in opposition of black, gay, strong women being in thematic situations they deem unrealistic.

From my perspective, that’s just as much “politics” as anything else.

I haven't noticed that, and would strongly contest any notion that a majority of people in the thread are against the idea of more diversity. However, if it's the idea of forced diversity, i.e it's done to reduce the character down to a set of inherent traits to define them altogether (and then pushing those traits or identifiers as the way to market the story to people, shaming them if they don't like that type of marketing), and potentially gets in the way of genuine storytelling, then THAT is what the majority have a problem with and I'm alongside of them on that.

It's funny, because there was actually plenty of diversity in media even going back to the '80s, both in the media itself and in creating it. Yet IMHO stuff used to do it right; diversify the cast, but don't forget to make the characters interesting (and, moreso, make sure they have some flaws that they can work through to become even better characters), don't put down one group just to prop up another, and don't focus on a diverse character's traits/identifiers as being the end-all, be-all to that character's story.

So in many ways, we've actually regressed since the '00s in that aspect.

No way you could possibly argue the story to Citizen Kaine isn’t “political”

Same with TLOU. Think about our current reality with Coronavirus. TLOU definitely explored the moral and political implications of society dealing with such an event.

That's the problem, though; those stories aren't "political" in the sense of having a specific political narrative or philosophy (that mostly benefits politicians, banks and corporate interests ahead of the common person's) to push. They aren't trying to push ideas to force about certain economic policies upon the populace, or pushing support for a government initiative (going to war, widespread invasion of privacy, etc.).

No, they're stories with themes that have political implications, but are done subtly and in ways to explore those ideas in how they affect people in terms of classic virtues that have been a staple of storytelling for thousands of years.

I agree, but it doesn’t mean there’s some nefarious political agenda when other demographics are gravitated to.

That's what I'd like to think, and there are some works out there today which have diverse casts but have no agenda to them. Quite a few, in fact. Unfortunately, it's harder for those works to get the recognition they deserve by some because there have been works the past few years pushing diversity for a political agenda, and those works have poisoned the well.

In fact I'd say it's not necessarily the fact those works have used diversity to push an agenda, so much as the way those works have used diversity to push their agenda. Their methods have been incredibly divisive, and not just to the groups they clearly want to disregard or put down.

I’m not white and agree I’ve learned to enjoy plenty of media despite the fact that it purposely caters to people not like me.

But when you look at the GLOBAL scale, there's actually a LOT of work that does not focus on white audiences, both in terms of marketing, who the characters comprise of, or who makes them. Asian cinema is huge, and some of my favorite movies are Japanese & Korean (almost all of them cyberpunk movies). There's very few white people in those films and they're clearly aimed at Asian audiences, doesn't stop me from watching them tho.

Same thing with India and their Bollywood films; some of the biggest films in the world, that entire scene is basically for Indians. And given the population of India, it makes perfect sense. Then you have Nigeria and their Nollywood film scene; same thing. You're going to barely see any white people in those at any capacity, and when you consider the population of the country, it makes sense.

If you want to ask why the works from those places would be so homogeneous, it's because their populations are homogeneous. Common correlation. America may not be homogeneous in that way, but the majority of the population is still white. So it shouldn't be any surprise (nor problem) if the majority of people behind media in America are white, or the majority of characters in American media are white.

In fact I would say, from the 1980s onward, if you were to weigh representation in media across all scales of the media, honestly I'd say the ratio split between whites and blacks in America is pretty accurate to the population ratio. The problem is that for certain people today, EVERY piece of media needs to seemingly have an equal ratio of diverse people in it, to be considered progressive. That's BS. If I'm watching something like Boyz In The Hood, I don't need a white character central to that story. It doesn't mean John Singleton's suddenly a racist for not casting a white person for the role.

Conversely, if it's something like Bam Stoker's Dracula, I don't need any black central characters (or any other minority character) in that type of story, given the nature of the story. It doesn't make the movie suddenly racist for not having any. Besides, if I really want to watch a black Dracula movie, I'd just watch Eddie Murphy's one ;)

There’s not even an argument to be made that straight white males aren’t over represented in the media. It’s what it is, you just admitted it yourself.

Everyone else just wants a piece of that.

But they aren't. Again, tell me how many straight white males you'd see in Asian cinema, or Bollywood films, or Nollywood films, etc. You probably wouldn't even break half of a percent! Maybe you seem to perceive they're overrepresented in American media because of the media you consume, but that's not the way I see it.

When you weigh everything out, I'd say they're accurately represented in terms of percentages across all media. Yes, you may get them vastly more represented in very specific aspects of media or specific genres of media, but how is that any different than, say, the large presence of black people in basketball, or Latinos in baseball? Should we go tell them "hey, there's too many of you here, we need to hit some quotas!"?

I already said my issue with using percentages as a means to determine "how much" of a group you should even factor into a story, since it's a very lopsided thing and only takes into account human characters, but almost all of your arguments so far are predicated on this very metric. As for "everyone else" wanting a piece of that, they already have it. The issue for them would be it's not "the big one", but now that is them basically disregarding the smaller efforts since they aren't mainstream enough.

That's a very shortsighted way of looking at things IMHO.

[quote
This is what I’m talking about. When the story caters to white males it’s “natural”

When it caters to anyone else it’s “hack creators” and their divisiveness.
[/quote]

Well, I won't deny there are probably some people out there who see it that way. However, the majority of people against these agendas are NOT like that.

The problem is that, in the past few years, there are legitimate hack creators who've used diversity as a means of pushing an agenda and doing so badly. They're poisoning the well, essentially. So other people get more hyperbolic in their reactions, and get more suspect of any work that's pushing diversity as a result.

Are they right to do so? I don't know. All you can ask for is that they still give said work a chance based on its own merits, and if it just happens to have natural diversity, then there shouldn't be a problem in enjoying the work. And when (if?) the hacks using diversity as an agenda simmer down and get phased out, those who are more suspect of it in works will ease off on that in return. If they don't, then they'll probably just become the next target of scorn since, again, the majority of people against this SJW stuff right now are not against natural diversity or inclusiveness.

How is group A(presumably white males) being put down by group b(presumably black, female, gay,) existing?

Dude, just look at American comic books. Probably the best example of what I'm talking about. Look at what they've done to characters like Captain America in the comics. In fact, MANY comic characters (especially Marvel ones) have had their legacies desecrated, particularly the white male characters.

I'd advise you do some looking into it because what's been happening with Marvel comics is a perfect example of putting one group down to prop another group up.

There’s nothing in this game or any game I can think of that paints straight white males as inherently bad. But I could think of plenty that paint every one else as the villain.

Then name them. Because I'm willing to bet I can find a way those same games also have straight white male villains along side "everyone else".

Why do you only consider it “divide and conquer” when it goes in one direction?

I don't. Birth of a Nation is a perfect example of something propping up one group (whites) while putting another group (blacks) down, and it's a disgusting film for doing so. But it's also over a hundred years old, it's ancient history. And the examples of media doing that type of divide-and-conquer is virtually nil these days.

It doesn't excuse media that did it in the past, but past media doing it one way does NOT excuse current media seemingly doing it in the inverse.

Storys can go both ways. Some characters are defined by their personal demographics. Some aren’t.

Both are valid in my opinion.

Well, the stories that have characters defined by their personal demographics, if they're good stories, will almost always also have those characters defined by things outside of their traits/identifiers. Again, take a movie like Doom Generation. Yes, the characters' sexuality is a big driving factor of the story, but it's by no means the only (or even most important) thing that defines them.

Reality is, one demographic has been over represented historically regardless if their demographic is integral to their story.

Nope, this is 100% false. Again, in America, whites make up 60 + percent of the population. I'm sure it's at least that ratio (probably more tbh) across Europe, especially in eastern European countries. Nothing wrong with that, so there's nothing wrong with them making up the majority of characters in Western media.

Because, again, given the sheer AMOUNT of media produced, you will find a ton of media with minority populations in them as well. And when you look at the global market outside of Western countries, groups you'd consider ethnic minority populations in America by FAR make up the majority of representation in that foreign media, such as Asian cinema, Bollywood, Nollywood films etc.

I'd say probably the only minority group that is a minority regardless where in the world you look would be LBGT, basically meaning there's no scene, domestic or foreign, where they are a majority or vast majority. However, since any LBGT person would also be of any particular ethnic background, at least on that metric they can still claim representation as a majority in some given country or region's entertainment scene, depending on any number of factors.

I think what you really wanted to post is this photo. They have a beautiful real life model that has proper big breats naturally, yet they decided to scale them down because it will sexualize females? But the IN REAL LIFE model has tits. They did slim her nose too as well, now that is something you can say is BS and clearly trying to cover up somebodys natural flaws. What kind of agenda are they pulling here...yeah you are beautiful but think of all the ugly trans lesbo chicks out there, we need to make you look worse and with smaller tits. Fuck this little hairy twat Niel.

HEU3SEI.jpg

Top Bottom