• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neogaf Show Us Your Sexiness

Facism

mUIDlOl.jpg

Colors II is an incredible album ty m8

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Yeah please stop calling me Jesus.

Sexy Jesus is fine though.
You are my sexy Jesus babe. Anything you want. My girlfriend will do the work but if you truly need me, and I know you do, I will worship the sexy holy cock.

Amen to that!

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
You are my sexy Jesus babe. Anything you want. My girlfriend will do the work but if you truly need me, and I know you do, I will worship the sexy holy cock.

Amen to that!

You're a true decisple

Bless you

Whenever I'm in Canada we could work something out =P

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Dude here being hot as fuck, my scrawny ass is still built like a teenager.

Thanks man.

But those photo's are from around ten years ago.

And hey, you say you're scrawny but i used to be the same but in reverse. I used to weigh 130+ kg. Started working out and it became an obsession. Took me about 6/7 years. And at some point I was so obsessed with getting lean i was walking around 71kg for a while.

To be fair I always wanted that scrawny (not in a derogatory way) look. It's easier to gain weight then to lose it.

Not to take anything away from how you see yourself.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Thanks man.

But those photo's are from around ten years ago.

And hey, you say you're scrawny but i used to be the same but in reverse. I used to weigh 130+ kg. Started working out and it became an obsession. Took me about 6/7 years. And at some point I was so obsessed with getting lean i was walking around 71kg for a while.

To be fair I always wanted that scrawny (not in a derogatory way) look. It's easier to gain weight then to lose it.

Not to take anything away from how you see yourself.
Oh no worries man, I’m comfortable with myself! I’m still in decent shape despite being in my 40s now, but I would be lying if I said I wouldn’t mind being a bit bigger than I am. But I prefer running and bodyweight exercises like pullups and pistol squats over weight lifting, so I 100% own the result.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Oh no worries man, I’m comfortable with myself! I’m still in decent shape despite being in my 40s now, but I would be lying if I said I wouldn’t mind being a bit bigger than I am. But I prefer running and bodyweight exercises like pullups and pistol squats over weight lifting, so I 100% own the result.

Good to hear man. My initial purpose was to lose weight.

Not getting strong and or get big. Just lean.

But yeah when your'e working out you eventually get ripped. Especially with a very low body fat% you look bigger then you are due to the definition.

Chronic pain and mental issues caused for a (far to) long hiatus but I'm hopefull things will get better soon.

Thinking about running as well.

🤗

Last edited:
Top Bottom