• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Assassin's Creed Game Reveal

icerock

Found the finished pic

NarTrailer_Print00_1516709996.jpg

saintjules

Known insider Shinobi602, who very recently teased that the next instalment in the Assassin's Creed franchise would be revealed in the near future, has just indicated that the announcement in question is coming today. That's 29th April 2020 when time zones across the world are taken into account. Could we be about to get our next taste of a PlayStation 5 game? It appears so.

Taking on video game forum Resetera, Shinobi602 responded to a post asking him if he knew of any major news planned to break tomorrow (for the US time zone), including tidbits such as the Xbox Series X, Assassin's Creed, and the PS5. The man in question simply responded with "Yes".

When this comment is taken alongside rumours that an Italian website is currently teasing a new game announcement for today, we start to get a clearer picture.

Shinobi, Jason, ZhugeEX are always the ones getting these pieces of info out and then the next day, bam. Here it is. That's the real insider power lol. Not any of that cryptic poetic nonsense that goes nowhere :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Solarstrike

Gold Member
Would be neat if the negative space between the arms and torso on each side, were animals. The wolf on the left signifying the cold/Winter season. A deer at right, signifying the warmth/Summer

nikolino840

Jeez i hope there is some pay off at the end of this, i'm falling asleep.
Don't you have a site or youtuber covering the reveal?
I'm watching the reveal on an italian gaming websites so they talk,answer questions and other things during the Photoshop work

Jon Neu

Banned
Assassins Creed Fuedal Japan would have been preferable but I'll take it.

I’m actually tired of feudal Japan games, and I fucking love feudal Japan,

And the same could be said about the new wave of Vikings.

I wish they could find a setting that it isn't as overplayed.

It's actually the new Prince of Persia Spinoff. Prince of Oslo.

I liked this more when it was Bob Ross on Twitch and people spammed RUINED and SAVED every time some change was made.

Last edited:

DeeDogg_

Banned
That guy is so bad at being an insider. He’s more of a BioWare shill than anything now. All his “teases” are either too ambiguous to the point of being pointless or super obvious and unexciting

JORMBO

Darkness no more
This feels like one of those work situations where I get off a conference call with someone and they forget to unshare their screen. Then I can see all the random stuff they are doing. After awhile they realize they never unshared and awkwardly close it down wondering if I have been watching the whole time.

CrysisFreak

Banned
Really people announced and hyped this shit?
Give me at least a fucking CGI trailer or something come one Ubisoft you're a bunch of cucks.
*no offense brah
Yeah as someone said this is disrespecing our time

martino

Really people announced and hyped this shit?
Give me at least a fucking CGI trailer or something come one Ubisoft you're a bunch of cucks.
*no offense brah

can still happen and this is a test of will before it.

Nickolaidas

Vikings are the new zombies.

EDIT: I got it. The concept artist erased the concept art by mistake, and now as punishment has to remake in front of the entire world.

Last edited:

I was about to agree but then I realized we're talking about advertisement here. Nobody should be hyped for this anways. It's a company that wants our money; nothing to be hyped about so far.

Present a good product Ubi. I want to be looking forward to it but this doesn't make me.

Everytime I wanna go to bed I have this feeling this photoshop madness is ending and were getting next gen gameplay.

Fucking Ubisoft is aiming to have my balls all shades of blue.

Last edited:
Everytime I wanna go to bed I have this feeling this photoshop madness is ending and were getting next gen gameplay.

Fucking Ubisoft is aiming to have my balls all shades of blue.
Promise: You won't see a lot of next gen gameplay in the next month because console manufacturers are holding that shit back for their official reveals.

Top Bottom