• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Assassin's Creed Game Reveal

BatSu

Holy shit

1961030_o1vu96.gif

yurinka

ubisoft china? It will be some battle royale AC or mobile game
Ubisoft China is who posts in Chinese social media channels the stuff about the whole Ubisoft. It doesn't mean this game is being made by Ubisoft China.

These guys also work in development, but one of the main tasks of Ubi China is show Chinese people the Ubisoft stuff made around the world.

Last edited:

GV82

I hope there's a trailer after this crap, not just logo.

I’m guessing it won’t look hugely different from now and will eventually hand paint the Assassin Creed title one letter at a time ending on the subtitle

A few hours from now and that will be it

This
R7F645y.jpg

is how it looks at the time of my post.

Last edited:
Yesssss! We need those next gen announcements! People dump on AC, but an AC game would a perfect showcase for next gen power. The games usually look really good with big open worlds. And if it's Viking/Norse related, then I'm so down. Especially after God of War got me interested in Norse Mythology.

Compsiox

Banned
This is reminding me of that Simpsons joke about how very few cartoons are broadcast live due to the strain on the animator's wrists
I'd love to see a cartoon get animated live. Just have like 1000 animators lined up submitting their frames in real time. 24 fps.

Last edited:

iorek21

Alright I'm getting some sleep. I'll forever be disappointed we didn't get Japan.

If Ghost of Tsushima succeedes, Ubisoft can go to hell with their Japan Assassin's Creed

I mean, they would probably fuck it up anyway, I doubt they'd go for Sengoku period

A japanese AC without Nobunaga, Tokugawa, Hanzo, Yukimura and others would be a total waste

iorek21

On a sidenote, AC Syndicate's OST is one strange piece, it's been 5 years and I still don't know if I hate it or I like it

Black Flag's on the other hand though..... Top 3 OST of the franchise

Compsiox

Banned
If Ghost of Tsushima succeedes, Ubisoft can go to hell with their Japan Assassin's Creed

I mean, they would probably fuck it up anyway, I doubt they'd go for Sengoku period

A japanese AC without Nobunaga, Tokugawa, Hanzo, Yukimura and others would be a total waste
I didn't know Ghost of Tsushima is open world. I know there are plenty of feudal Japan games but I want to explore it unrestricted.

Definitely going to consider it more seriously. Hope it's good.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Wonder if they are doing it inside of this top secret facility in the middle of nowhere.
h9QD9L.jpeg

I know they've been very different AC games but I've loved the scope and content of Origins and Odyssey. Getting passed the "lets go to the future and see somebody in an animus" garbage has been great.

They're very different games but they've been a lot of fun and enjoyable though basically not AC games at this point.

Top Bottom