• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Horizon Trailer - Challenges of the Forbidden West

Draugoth

Gold Member

FKrV-9uXEAgk9xU

51855914367_dc0544d483_h.jpg

51855914077_23c1f270e5_h.jpg

Last edited:

Kuranghi

Bbc One Ghosts GIF by BBC

I need to get back to Horizon ZD to ease my hype on this one, I need to go out of my way to help people who mostly don't deserve my help some more! Or deal with a guy who's really sexist, darn sun-patriarchy! Or just splode some robitts.

CW36u8U.jpg

Is that a mechanised lochness monster, or is it just my imagination?

Basically aye, I watched it back in motion a few times and looks like you're right. I'm really intrigued to find out how far you go out in the water, can you ride water animals?!??

Last edited:

GymWolf

As usual i'm gonna read your hyping comments before returning home from work to actually watch the video in the oled where it deserve to be watched.

Go ahead guys.

GymWolf

Can someone explain to me why this era dude is mad at the trailer?!

every time i want to give this game the benefit of the doubt it goes and says some shit like “overrun by” when referring to tribes dressed in garb clearly influenced by indigenous cultures

Atrus

Gold Member
So it looks like Hunting Grounds return, on top of a fighting pit and a separate combat arena (previously shown).

I’m not sure if the mounted combat was part of some race activity or just a mission.

I spent a little over 200 hours in the first game to collect all trophies so it looks like this one will be even longer.

I wonder if they’ll ever introduce insect based machines or maybe even chimeras.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Not watching but my hype for this game is very high so I dont have to. Sony delivering after a shitty second half of 2021. To think as soon as this drops we're gonna start seeing GOW updates 😮‍💨

Kuranghi

Looks so beautiful, I sense the internal resolution of the 30fps mode is lower than you think, looks to me like they sharpened it quite a bit to regain detail. I do love Horizon: ZD on PS5, 60fps is sublime, but I really want the FW to look this clean when I play it and I think it'll need to be the 30fps mode unfortunately.

Gonna be rough after just playing 50 hours of ZD at 60fps :messenger_grimmacing_

G-Bus

Banned
No more! I've seen too much. Cannot wait. My new TV gets here on the 10th. It's all coming together.

Sucks this lands right on my 10 year anniversary with the wife. Hopefully get a few hours in the night before.

Last edited:
Top Bottom