• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Direct to be broadcast tomorrow (Now-Spring 3DS/Wii U titles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

L~A

BbsYWe4CYAANL3m.png:large

Nintendo just announced it on Twitter : a new Nintendo Direct will be broadcast tomorrow at 2PM (UK) / 3PM (GMT+1) / 6AM PST / 9AM (East Coast) / 11PM (JST). Will focus on upcoming Wii U and 3DS games up to/through Spring 2014. It will be a simultanous broadcast : Europe, Japan and North America will get their Nintendo Direct!

Join us on 18/12 at 3pm CET for a #NintendoDirectEU focusing on #WiiU & Nintendo #3DS titles releasing by spring 2014

Times will be :

- Europe : 3PM
- UK : 2PM
- USA (East Coast) : 9AM
- USA (West Coast) : 6AM
- Japan : 11PM

Click here for the time in your timezone!

European broadcast (with double Satoru) : linkie linkie!
North American broadcast (with Satory Iwata, at least) : linkie linkie! - Direct link to stream (will be 33 minutes long)
Japanese broadcast (with Satoru Iwata) : linkie linkie! - YouTube stream

I think it's the big direct we've all been expecting. Nintendo of Europe says "by Spring 2014", while Nintendo of America says "through Srping 2014"... They don't mention any "previously announced games", so it's quite likely we'll be getting some new stuff. Oh, and Cranky Kong.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I swear to God I just came off the bath and thought "Isn't it time for a new Direct?"

US/EU only so far. Give it time, though.

Still, eager to see if any new titles are announced, but I'll keep the hype on low.

edit: nvm, just posted by JP twitter

Frodo

n9T5i7T.gif

First thought I had when I loaded GAF was "I want to see a new Nintendo Direct thread".

Thanks, Shibata!

Hellraider

For the love of God Nintendo, not another Direct showing small things that could easily be announced on ONM or something. Please.

Peff

Mario Kart 8
Yoshi Yarn
Wii Sports Club - Golf
DKTF

... Can't think of other given (oh yeah DK).

Kirby Triple Deluxe, Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright, Bravely Default/Layton 6 for the US, Mario Party 3DS/SMT IV for Europe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom