• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nexus Mods has starting removing Pokémon Mods made to Palworld

Ribi

CRKgXvL.png

“I was totally gonna release it for free but now I can’t!” is just a cop out for him not getting his way of getting easy money out of basically model swapping.
This jackass knew exactly what he was doing. He releases mods on his patreon all the time. This was purely a publicity stunt in his part to drive up channel views.

Meanwhile the mod community is remaking the Pokemon models from scratch and will be releasing for free when they have enough content. MC has Pokemon mods, ark, and other games you just have to go about it the right way.

MarkMe2525

Makes sense to not host these mods. Nintendo don't play games with these situations, and why put yourself at risk by giving a platform to those who shake the hornets nest.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
This thread is a good reminder that there’s a lot of really fucking stupid people on these boards.
Idk what you mean, it's obvious that a big site known as the place to easily find and download mods, not unlike moddb before it, should instead knowingly host any illegal content it could be shut down for and just hide in the dark web while its owners move to countries they can't be prosecuted in.

Last edited:

Hero_Select

Nintendo is awful.
The worst is that Nintendo themselves don't even offer any good modern pokemon experience, everything they release is cheap trash, and they forbid any fan who try to do something with it too. (Not defending Palworld, I'm just talking in general)

Step 1: Create copyright infringement mods for a game that's a blatant copy of pokemon designs
Step 2: Charge people money for the mods and make $$ off of someone else property
Step 3: Have clueless forum defenders with a hate-boner for Nintendo defend everything you do.

Top Bottom