• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NG+ |OT| NeoGaf+ For posts that don't fit anywhere else

Thaedolus

I just made a rhyme of labia and stevia to my wife and it did absolutely nothing. I’m performing at Eminem levels here. nush nush over here complaining about mummy problems…

Peggies Peggies labia and stevia, that’s a good rhyme any woman should appreciate right? nush’s mum should want to bed me after that

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Th649f6.jpeg

Last edited:

nush

Tomorrow I'm going on a 2 day coach tour with my mum. She say put what you are taking on the bed and I'll put it in my suitcase. I say no need, everything I want (washbag, change of underwear and a clean top) will just go in my small backpack. It's just one overnight stay in a hotel.

Of course she insists because "reasons". So I put said items on her bed. "It that all your taking!?" she says.

Then I see she has almost filled a medium sized suitcase. That's why she wanted me to put stuff in the suitcase, so she can justify me dragging that fucker around because it's "our" stuff.

FML.

Peggies

Gold Member
I actually wrote “making fuck” to her probably 13 years ago in a poem…look we don’t need to go into it but something about me works

Peggies Peggies your feedback is appreciated and I’ll judge it on a scale of Austrian or Australian…Argentina? I went there as a Mormon missionary, should we bring that period of my life up?
Are you drunk?

nush

This hotel we are staying in is pretty special, it looks like fucking Hogwarts inside and out.

Thaedolus

She had a fat labia the size of Yugoslavia, if it was a dick she'd be a true man, but you could say she was a countrywoman.
I’m sorry I missed this, I’ve had a week. But I can assert with all the authority I have with a degree in our language, this is poetry

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Going to be heading to Barnes and Noble to overpay for a 4K bluray from the Criterion Collection. I picked up The Princess Bride last time. Crossing my fingers for something good from Kurosawa this time.

Also, are the Cornish celts?

---

Edit: on car insurance, I responded to a quote alert on Credit Karma for my existing insurer, Progressive. I just got the same exact coverage when my current policy expires for about half of my current premium. These fucking insurance companies I swear to Christ.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I finally found a non history, literature, or science YouTube channel I can enjoy: Uncle Roger. Dude is hilarious, and it involves cooking so that's a plus.

badblue

Well, that was a thoroughly disappointing doctors appointment.

I just want to know if there's a possibility that the issue I'm having with my hands has something to do with the neck injury.
Seems like it could be related to me but Fuck me for even considering it, right?
Fuck Me Right I Know GIF

Nydius

Gold Member
Well, that was a thoroughly disappointing doctors appointment.

Speaking of doctors...

Just found out our primary care physician of the last two years quit the practice group he was in on Friday without any notice to the staff or his patients. He quit to join a new Direct Primary Care practice (where you have to pay a subscription fee just to get into the door) that opened up recently. This place has poached a few other doctors from other practices around town already.

Today is Saturday here and the clinic staff is having to work overtime to scramble and assign all his former patients to different doctors within the practice by the beginning of the week. I don't begrudge anyone going elsewhere to earn more money (even if I think that system is greedy as fuck) but at least have the common courtesy, especially being a doctor, to let your patients know in advance so they can make proper arrangements.

Top Bottom