• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| NEOGAF Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more [Your images only]

Impotaku

Couple more arrivals waiting for me when i got home from my late shift. Both off ebay as i had some nectar points to use up. Grabbed tasukete tako san as it looked interesting and i finally picked up arms, I tried the full demo when they were doing the weekly trial thing on NSO ages ago and i kind of ended up enjoying it but i'm not into sports games enough to blow £49 on it for a new copy. However i randomly spotted a used copy for £12 that i couldn't say no to, was in decent condition thankfully. Was a kid selling it off according to listing so that cart could have been beat up but thankfully not.
XysyhZ5.jpg

Impotaku

Another parcel of goodies arrived today mostly the remains of my amazon japan wishlist i have pretty much totally caught up on stuff for now, today just a selection of shmups i have been meaning to pick up. That's all the cotton special edition sets bought now those were the last 2 i needed not exactly super essential but really nice to have all the games on switch now, also pleased to finally have dave the diver in physical form that's another saved from digital oblivion. The gacha this month are another set of the haniwa excavation gatcha from a couple of weeks back i want to make a bigger set so now i have 2 to combine.
CLKi9IL.jpg

yF2e94T.jpg

And that's it till my preorders start shipping.

Latest pickups. MGS Collection was on a massive sale. A non scalper was selling there last copy of Crysis Trilogy without knowing prices had shot up last few months, so I quickly ordered it before a scalper saw it.

yeBx6Us.jpeg

Top Bottom