• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS and Wii u eShop shutting down in march of 2023

BlakeofT

Dear Nintendo,

Please either remaster Xenoblade Chronicles X for Switch or put the digital version on sale for $20 on Wii U.

fart town usa

Gold Member
These games are on sale for pretty cheap, can't remember the prices but Axiom Verge is the only one that is $10 (normally $20). The rest are like $2.50-$5

Steamworld Dig
Steamworld Heist
Axiom Verge
Severed

I think the sale ends tonight at midnight though but they're all solid games if you're trying to scoop stuff up.

I also got Whispering Willows for cheap too but I think the sale ended last night. That game is pretty cool, pretty basic spooky horror-type adventure game but the art style is good and the sound design is great w/headphones.

Last edited:

Wunray

Eh, emulation is where it's at. Backward compatibility is very important guys, I will always stand behind this.

Starhowl

Does anybody know if the save game transfer from Wii U to 3DS and also the other way around still works with Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate once the services closed or are they dependent on them? 🧐

Top Bottom