• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase Announced for Later Today 7am PT

7drHiqr.gif

dottme

"We share a small update on previously announced game". They are trying as hard as possible to keep the hype low.
But outside of Bayonetta 3 and Metroid 4, what is already announced by Nintendo on Switch.

Edit: And somehow, I miss the 3rd party showcase. they are really trying to keep the hype as low as possible. There's really no game I can think about that I want to see in this direct.

Last edited:
"We share a small update on previously announced game". They are trying as hard as possible to keep the hype low.
But outside of Bayonetta 3 and Metroid 4, what is already announced by Nintendo on Switch.
It's not even going to be Nintendo games. It says right there it is a partner showcase which means third parties. Nothing from Nintendo will be in this.

Wunray

Hearing rummaging of it being 10 minutes........I hope thats not the case.......just give me a real kh game on switch

Shantae

Banned
This is pathetic. A third party mini direct with games that have already been announced? What a waste. 2020 is a pitiful year for Nintendo exclusives.
I love my Switch, but seriously, the Switch is the first Nintendo console to really break the whole cycle "I buy Nintendo systems to play Nintendo games" because as great as the Switch is, the first party support has been pretty lacking to me personally. This year isn't helping with how much nothing Nintendo is even saying about what's coming, but even the games that have already come out, I'm not really crazy about what Nintendo has put out for it.

That being said, I love a lot of the third party stuff on the console, and having them portable. Maybe there will be something exciting in this, because third party games have been the best part of the Switch.

Last edited:

Jooxed

Gold Member
Only previously announced titles? That's pretty lame....

Oh, but this Direct is simultaneously for US, EU, and JP. I hope there are several Japanese games, like SMT V

I posed this in the Nintendo thread but, KElios is the guy that leaked this direct date.

Last edited:

Abriael_GN

RSI Employee of the Year
The desperation among Nintendo fans is real. 😏

Hearing rummaging of it being 10 minutes........I hope thats not the case.......just give me a real kh game on switch

It's not rummaging. It was officially mentioned by the official Twitter account.

Also as much as I like Xenoblade series, I'm really hoping Monolith Soft would announce their new IP.
Monolith-Soft_08-20-17_001.jpg

Third parties.

Last edited:

93xfan

Banned
I’m really starting to lose my love for this company. What a colossal joke. Over 10 months since a general direct...

Also, if you don’t like the slower pace of Pokémon and Animal Crossing, this has been a terrible year for Gaming on the Switch.

Last edited:

Abriael_GN

RSI Employee of the Year
I have to wonder if your not a Nintendo fan if you are here to just troll?

I play games on all platforms, including the Switch, but I'm not a "fan" of any. I'm here to provide useful information and giggle at mono-platform fanboys desperately crying because their chosen god has a dry period.

Last edited:

brap

Banned
I have to wonder if your not a Nintendo fan if you are here to just troll?
troll and get pissy when people laugh at him for spending money on star citizen.

I play games on all platforms, including the Switch, but I'm not a "fan" of any. I'm here to provide useful information and giggle at mono-platform fanboys desperately crying because their chosen god has a dry period.
this is one of THE most neckbeard posts ive ever read on this site holy fuck. r/atheism is calling sweetie.

Abriael_GN

RSI Employee of the Year
So what useful information are you providing?

Already corrected someone mentioning that the 10 minutes duration was a rumor and someone else expecting first-party games.

You appear to be salty, for some reason.

troll and get pissy when people laugh at him for spending money on star citizen.

this is one of THE most neckbeard posts ive ever read on this site holy fuck. r/atheism is calling sweetie.

I'm certainly not the pissy one here 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Top Bottom