• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - June 2013

daydream

Banned
Too many pages to read but is Return of Samus any good?

Yes, if you can appreciate minimalism. I went back and beat this game last year without a guide and I was amazed at what they did with what little the Gameboy had to offer. Great atmosphere and clever design - at least I don't recall getting lost.

AirBrian

Hey, just to be clear, there's no way to get Zelda Four Swords Anniversary now, right? I got it when it was free and I was the only one I knew with a 3DS. Now, all my co-workers have one, and that would be a perfect lunch break game for us.

Sadly, it's not. I have sent a couple of emails to NOA asking for it...I would encourage you, and everyone else in this thread!, to do the same. If nothing else, it lets them know there's a demand for it. Why we can't at the very least purchase it is beyond me.

JavyOO7

did they send out this thursdays eu shop releases yet? they usually are on nintendolife by now but i dont see it

I've been looking at their site all day and see nothing. How weird. Maybe Nintendo didn't send out the emails today, unfortunately.

JoeM86

And maybe they have squat. Sorry, two years of DSiWare games and irrelevant Virtual Console titles have made me bitter.

Nope. Even if there were no VC games, they'd still make a press release about the retail games coming this week on the eShop such as Game & Wario.

For some reason, they didn't publish the press release yesterday

Edit: One press release comes. Dillon’s Rolling Western: The Last Ranger on June 27th in Europe. It will be available for 30% off (€6.99 / £6.29, from €9.99 / £8.99) from launch until 4th July (23:59 local time).

And here's the release list for Europe

Wii U
Game & Wario™ €39.99(£34.99)
F1 RACE STARS™ POWERED UP EDITION €49.99(£39.99)

Wii U VC
Balloon Fight €4.99(£3.49) - This is an updated European version of the game. It has now been optimised to run at a similar speed to the US version and with corrected aspect ratio.
Vegas Stakes €7.99 (£5.49) - This is the US version of the game.

3DS
Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger
Mighty Switch Force! 2 €5.00 (£5.00)
PROJECT X ZONE: Dark Hours Demo
Aqua Moto Racing 3D €9.99 (£8.99)
URBAN TRIAL FREESTYLE™ Special offer until 4/7/13 (23:59 CEST): €5.99 (£4.99). Regular price will be €6.99 (£6.29)
3D MahJongg €9.99 (£9.79)
Mon Haras 3D – Au gallop vers l’aventure €39.99 (Non UK?)

3DS VC
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (GameGear) €4.99(£4.49)
Crystal Warriors €3.99(£3.59)

Ooh that's actually not a bad week. I take it back! Will be picking up Dillon 2 & Mighty Switch Force 2, despite having finished neither of the originals. Now if only that was the Genesis Sonic 2...

That's also a much more reasonable price for Dillon, I wonder why it's reduced >.>

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
5€ for Mighty Switch Force 2 cant be right..or can it be ?

Robin64

Oh good. So Balloon Fight has been updated for the PAL region, but rather than replacing the 50hz version with the 60hz, they've given us the "optimised 50hz" version like Super Metroid and Kirby's Adventure.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Nope. Even if there were no VC games, they'd still make a press release about the retail games coming this week on the eShop such as Game & Wario.

Edit: One press release comes. Dillon’s Rolling Western: The Last Ranger on June 27th in Europe. It will be available for 30% off (€6.99 / £6.29, from €9.99 / £8.99) from launch until 4th July (23:59 local time).

And here's the release list for Europe

Wii U
Game & Wario™ €39.99(£34.99)
F1 RACE STARS™ POWERED UP EDITION €49.99(£39.99)

Wii U VC
Balloon Fight €4.99(£3.49) - This is an updated European version of the game. It has now been optimised to run at a similar speed to the US version and with corrected aspect ratio.
Vegas Stakes €7.99 (£5.49) - This is the US version of the game.

3DS
Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger
Mighty Switch Force! 2 €5.00 (£5.00)
PROJECT X ZONE: Dark Hours Demo
Aqua Moto Racing 3D €9.99 (£8.99)
URBAN TRIAL FREESTYLE™ Special offer until 4/7/13 (23:59 CEST): €5.99 (£4.99). Regular price will be €6.99 (£6.29)
3D MahJongg €9.99 (£9.79)
Mon Haras 3D – Au gallop vers l’aventure €39.99 (Non UK?)

3DS VC
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (GameGear) €4.99(£4.49)
Crystal Warriors €3.99(£3.59)

It will be available for 30% off (€6.99 / £6.29, from €9.99 / £8.99) from launch until 4th July (23:59 local time).

It will be available for 30% off (

What
the
fuck

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Is there any reason to doubt it? Seems pretty reasonable.

Its cheaper than the first game, thats why and it is 5 pound as well which doesnt make sense.

Nintendo doing such a big launch deal for a digital title is...unprecedented, I think. I wouldn't have never expected something like this from them XD

Considering how late it is being released here, its probably a way to say that they are sorry xD

Nintendo doing such a big launch deal for a digital title is...unprecedented, I think. I wouldn't have never expected something like this from them XD

Its cheaper than the first game, thats why and it is 5 pound as well which doesnt make sense.

Considering how late it is being released here, its probably a way to say that they are sorry xD

Either way, not complaining! Might be due to the middling critical reception of the Dillon games.

The Dillion Street Pass puzzle few will receive for a while due to 4 new puzzles coming out the week before. NOE has tragic timing at times...

Oh good. So Balloon Fight has been updated for the PAL region, but rather than replacing the 50hz version with the 60hz, they've given us the "optimised 50hz" version like Super Metroid and Kirby's Adventure.
The thing is if such a version existed they would have given it us first time. Well I guess on Thursday we'll find out.

Also wasn't aspect ratio only a problem on Wii VC? (and even thing Nintendo started to hide the borders as a way of handing the 50Hz complaints)

Robin64

Cheers up, guys! Mega Man X? Kirby's Dreamland 3? Pft, we get Vegas Stakes!

df1be7c22625e997221802e21602f33f.png
Vegas_Stakes_snes_ScreenShot2.jpg
Vegas_Stakes.png

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
NOE: Where the fuck is Mega Man X? And I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty excited to play MSF2.

gundalf

NOE: Where the fuck is Mega Man X? And I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty excited to play MSF2.

Yeah i am excited too and already bought the awesome Soundtrack.
Still cant believe that it will only cost 5€, i think the original did cost 10€ or more?!

@MUWANdo

Banned
Another week without Cave Story+ Yurop Edition.

Was Nicalis lying?

Did Nicalis ever actually say it was coming? All I remember was a vague "Do you want us to release Cave Story on the EU eShop?"-style post, which is lazy publisher speak for "we're probably not gonna bother releasing this in PAL-land".

Did Nicalis ever actually say it was coming? All I remember was a vague "Do you want us to release Cave Story on the EU eShop?"-style post, which is lazy publisher speak for "we're probably not gonna bother releasing this in PAL-land".

Scares me to death that they're doing the Binding of Isaac upgrade. On the off chance Nintendo do approve it for 3DS, it'll never get released over here anyway. Pathetic.

m0t0k1

Really interested in Aqua Moto Racing 3D. I am just craving for a new Wave Race experience. Still find it a bit to expensive and will wait for reviews and a sale.

panda21

is there any chance they will release the moho 4 demo in Japan this week? I read that it will release in June so...

also

Banned
C'mon PAL gamers. Let's show a bit more support or Nintendo might go back the old habits if seen as a non-issue again :p

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=603186&page=100000#footer

I think it would be better to support this cause:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=585936
Having access to the US eShop on PAL units would solve most of the problems.Nintendo could also just stop being dumb and put up both versions, like they did with the different language versions of Link's Awakening in the Swiss eShop.

StatsChu

Neo Member
You're mad you're getting a GOD among games? I wish North America was getting it :(

Vegas Stakes has the best ending....if you've played it you know what I mean. lol

Is Vegas Stakes still available on the NA Wii game shop? Also, is the $1 Wii - Wii U transfer deal applicable to it too?

Top Bottom