• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - June 2013

Chopper

Quick question and I figured this is the best place to ask:

I've downloaded Fire Emblem and am about to download Animal Crossing - I don't have enough space though.

I've changed to a 16GB SD card but is there a list of the games I've previously downloaded anywhere like on PSN?

Edit

I'm properly thick and I've found it now

Edit 2

And in the process discovered that my second hand 3DS is part of the ambassador scheme... FREE GAMES!
Ha ha. Awesome.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Mutant Mudds is giving me some headaches. I don't like how the jetpack works, not being able to control the length of time it's active is bugging me, and there's seemingly no momentum in jumping. The ice levels were a real pain the ass.

daydream

Banned
I don't like how the jetpack works, not being able to control the length of time it's active is bugging me, and there's seemingly no momentum in jumping.

In the 3DS version you could hit the button again to control/power off the jetpack. Should be possible in the Wii U version.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
In the 3DS version you could hit the button again to control/power off the jetpack. Should be possible in the Wii U version.

Oh, thanks. That should make things a little easier then, I really wish movement speed was higher, but other than that I don't have too many complaints.

So far I'd say I had more fun with MSFHD though.

The way the jumping and hovering works in MM takes some getting used to but personally I *loved* the game on 3DS. Stick with it!
Yup! Just wait until the granny levels. You'll be a hover pro by the end of those.

Also, Lazy Man's Wallpaper. Is there any sort of Streetpass group in Athens? Or any sort of Nintendo community? I feel so alone at OU sometimes. :(

Zonic

Gives all the fucks

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So I finally decided to start playing my 3DS and Wii U more (almost done packing for the move). But, it appears as though there are a number of titles available on both systems. I'm unsure which route to go...Any suggestions on grabbing a title that's available on both sides? Has Nintendo detailed the transfer system they discussed back in April?

So I finally decided to start playing my 3DS and Wii U more (almost done packing for the move). But, it appears as though there are a number of titles available on both systems. I'm unsure which route to go...Any suggestions on grabbing a title that's available on both sides? Has Nintendo detailed the transfer system they discussed back in April?

There are no downloadable games whose purchase transfers between the two systems. Each store is separate.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate communicates between the two versions though.

backlot

What transfer system? They want you to buy the games twice.

Salsa

wait picross-e is out?

I think this one deserves a thread

i'd argue the same about Migthy Switch Force 2 because I told 3 people it was out and none of them knew and 2 had no idea it existed

god damn eshop

Jackano

So I just realized that Luigi U will be out next week... That means the next full "Mario" 2D adventure with 80 new levels is out in 4 days! O_O

Has the price been confirmed somehow yet for Europe? It sounds like it will be 19,99€ but what are your guess?

GRW810

So I just realized that Luigi U will be out next week... That means the next full "Mario" 2D adventure with 80 new levels is out in 4 days! O_O

Has the price been confirmed somehow yet for Europe? It sounds like it will be 19,99€ but what are your guess?
I'll probably hold off getting it for a while, until there is a sale maybe. I've only just beaten NSMBU and started gathering missed star coins, and I've recently started NSMB2 on 3DS. As much as I love Luigi I could do with a different sort of game for a while.

Haines

Banned

Haha, let the flood of WiiU games begin! Im holding off on the disc version for the boxart. BB deal made it cost the same as DLC and I havent even 100% NSMBU yet, so I might as well wait.

Waiting for the disc version of Luigi's here. Kinda dumb have to wait but oh well.

Nintendo and collecting will always go hand-in-hand with me. <3

I'm still set in my physical media ways.

Yes Boss!

Waiting for the disc version of Luigi's here. Kinda dumb have to wait but oh well.

As am I.

The long two-month delay is kinda silly but I gotta have that green box! You know, if I could of just downloaded the Luigi file without having to put in the original disc I would have double-dipped. But if I have to put in a disc I'll be putting in the stand-alone Luigi.

Murrah

Banned
Yep, probably gonna end up getting both because I'm a Nintendo whore. Probably would have waited for just the retail release but I have 5 bucks sitting on my Wii U from the digital deluxe promotion or whatever it's called, so might as well throw down

wait picross-e is out?

I think this one deserves a thread

i'd argue the same about Migthy Switch Force 2 because I told 3 people it was out and none of them knew and 2 had no idea it existed

god damn eshop

What is mighty switch force? Off to the eshop to figure out wtf that is...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Mighty Switch Force (& its sequel, MSF2) are 3DS platformers with some puzzle elements thrown in developed by WayForward, who did stuff like Contra 4, Double Dragon Neon, and the Shantae series. The main mechanic is a switching feature where you can make certain blocks appear and disappear with the press of a button. There's a HD version of the original on the Wii U that contains a lot more levels with upgraded graphics.

You can see the trailers for the original and its sequel in the links provided.

Haines

Banned

Lucky for us there is so much quality Nintendo lately on 3DS to hold us over.

JoeM86

Here are the downloads for Europe this week

Wii U Add On

New Super Luigi U - £17.99/€19.99

Wii U VC

Mario Bros. NES - £3.49/€4.99
Wrecking Crew NES - £3.49/€4.99

3DS

LEGO® Legends of CHIMA: Laval's Journey - Demo & Download £34.99/€39.99
Rayman Origins - £17.99/€19.99
Luxor - €11.99(£10.79)
BUGS vs. TANKS!™ - €7.99(£7.19)
3D Game Collection - €24.99 (£11.99)
Gardenscapes - €24.99 (£14.99)
The Phantom Thief Stina and 30 Jewels - €4.99/£4.49
Witch's Cat - €4.99/£4.49
101 DinoPets 3D - €4.00(£3.59)

3DS VC

Defenders of Oasis - €3.99(£3.59)
Tails Adventure - €4.99(£4.49)

DSiWare

Armageddon Operation Dragon - €4.99(£4.49)/500 Points
Jewel Quest 5 – The Sleepless Star - €7.99(£7.19)/800 Points

Special Offers

Little Inferno (Wii U) - €4.99, was €9.99/£4.49, was £8.99 - Until June 26th
Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo (3DS) - €2.49, was €4.99/£2.49, was £4.99) - Until July 4th

Every time this thread gets bumped, I get a little flutter in my heart believing that Nintendo might release Kirby's Dreamland 2 in America.

@MUWANdo

Banned
Are this week's Wii U VC games 60Hz?

Doesn't mention it anywhere on the press release, so probably not. There is this, though:

"This Virtual Console™ version also features the ability to save your creations, which was not possible in the NES original."

Top Bottom