• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - June 2013

JavyOO7

Thanks to you fine people for reminding me once again about Picross 3D. I just got it on Amazon for super cheap ($7.40).

I also want to get Picross DS but its currently 35 bucks. I'll get it when I got more money. Then I also got to get Picross-E in NA. So good. So stronk.

GulAtiCa

Might not be reduced though. Nintendo.com game prices are not always accurate (like how they had Kirby 3D listed a $1 less then what it was)

Thank god Sega is doing what Nintendo isn't. Is Defenders of the Oasis any good? Will get Tails for sure.

It's a nice little middle eastern themed JRPG. Doesn't do anything particularly well, but it is rather good overall. It's probably my killer app for the GG just because I am a sucker for exclusive JRPGs.

serplux

Teslagrad (2D puzzle platformer) is headed to the Wii U eShop in Q4 of this year.

Screens:

screenshot01.png

screenshot04.png

Teaser Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aGhe_zEt9-E

Teaser Trailer 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9S3_IQAL1DQ

Bog

Junior Ace
From the Chronicles of Mystara press release...

Dungeons & Dragons®: Chronicles of Mystara™ is available today as a digital download from the North American PlayStation®Network and globally via Steam® and coming to Xbox LIVE® Arcade for Xbox 360®video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the European PlayStation®Network from tomorrow, June 19. The title will be available for the Nintendo eShop on Wii U™ soon after.

Come the fuck on, guys.

The first GG Sonic is a good game in part because Sega actually made it, not Aspect. And I thought it played fine on GG, lower resolution or no.
Actually Ancient ninja-deved Sonic 1 GG/SMS, not Sega themselves. It's the only GG game Ancient ever did iirc, and was also their first attempt at developing a game.

Actually Ancient ninja-deved Sonic 1 GG/SMS, not Sega themselves. It's the only GG game Ancient ever did iirc, and was also their first attempt at developing a game.

Sega should have stuck with Ancient, then, instead of going to not-very-good Aspect. I do find the fact that there are no rings in boss levels in Sonic 1 GG/SMS very annoying, but otherwise it's a good game.

Hey, I know we are a few months out from when it is supposed to be released but is Earthbound going to be Wii U only, or will it also be on the Wii virtual console?

kunonabi

Hey, I know we are a few months out from when it is supposed to be released but is Earthbound going to be Wii U only, or will it also be on the Wii virtual console?

nintendo abandoned the wii vc long ago. neo geo is the only platform getting new wii vc stuff. it sucks since i'd prefer to get these new earthbound and mega man releases on my wii than on the wii u.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Kind of lame since I'm some there's a good amount of people (including me) who were waiting to get the retail version. Oh well. Also misread it & thought it was the Year of Luigi coin similar to the E3 one.

That pin would've been PERFECT for the first, say, 500 or 1,000 who downloaded it and did the survey and then another 500 or 1,000 who registered the retail copy. Like what they did with OoT's OST (despite causing site trouble and people calling support).

NoA is giving double the coins when you buy the digital release of Super Luigi U. Also, a chance to win a Year of Luigi Pin.
Pish, sorry Nintendo, the moment you decided to put the retail version in a green case was the moment I removed any idea of getting the DLC version.

BriBri

3D Ecco the Dolphin next week for 3DS. Needs a new thread! Amazing!

Galaxy Force II next! At least two more 3D Sega games to come.

http://archives.sega.jp/3d/ecco/index.html

tumblr_inline_momed4W16j1rz9ifr.jpg

Mario Tennis GB (the Game Boy Color game) also coming.

I need sleep...

Edit: I see there's a thread already!

Also coming Publisher Dream, Rhythm Thief R: Emperor Napoleon’s Legacy, Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo and 2 Fast 4 Gnomz.

A shame that most of the content from Mario Tennis GB (The extra minigames, characters and courts) won't be available. The Wario minigame was pretty damn addicting.

Will still buy though, Mario Tennis GBC is pretty much my favorite Mario sports game.

Drago

Mario Tennis GBC next week for Japan - awesome!! I have been waiting for this for a long time.

shiiiit!!

Mario Golf had a one or two week turnover from Japan to NA, wonder if the same thing will happen for Tennis.

haha no

steveovig

I'm really on the fence about Luigi U. Every time I see a video of this game, it looks like Luigi is going through the same old NSMBU levels. Can someone tell me what is new about this besides Luigi's mechanics, Nabbit, and the timer gimmick? Tell me this has some new levels.

From the Chronicles of Mystara press release...

Dungeons & Dragons®: Chronicles of Mystara™ is available today as a digital download from the North American PlayStation®Network and globally via Steam® and coming to Xbox LIVE® Arcade for Xbox 360®video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the European PlayStation®Network from tomorrow, June 19. The title will be available for the Nintendo eShop on Wii U™ soon after.

Come the fuck on, guys.

I really don't understand this.
I swear sometimes I think they want the WiiU version(s) to fail or to make ppl think it doesn't even exist.

I really don't get it

I'm really on the fence about Luigi U. Every time I see a video of this game, it looks like Luigi is going through the same old NSMBU levels. Can someone tell me what is new about this besides Luigi's mechanics, Nabbit, and the timer gimmick? Tell me this has some new levels.

It has 100% new levels. More than 80 of them. They're designed to be harder than NSMBU's, too.

Did we ever get Mario Golf in 'PAL' VC at all? I remember wanting it but never got it.

I want Tennis even more, bet we don't get that either. :(

You got Picross I demand the sides be evened.

rjc571

Banned
Will they ever be released on the US store? I want Sonic 1 3D.

I emailed Sega of America asking about this and got a "no comment" in response. I can't imagine them NOT coming eventually, but it still boggles the mind why they haven't announced any of them at this point.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
I wish the NSLU was after the Club Nintendo year, I'm saving up all my surveys and registrations for next years Platiunum.

teeg

I wish the NSLU was after the Club Nintendo year, I'm saving up all my surveys and registrations for next years Platiunum.

The coins aren't entered into your account until you fill out the survey. It'll take 7 days before the survey even shows up then just wait until after July 1st to fill out the survey. Thus applying them to next year's Platinum status.

Or you have until August 1st for the 2x coins deal anyways, so you could simply pick up Luigi U after July 1st to be absolutely safe.

20cent

Banned

green box.

M3d10n

3D Ecco the Dolphin next week for 3DS. Needs a new thread! Amazing!

Galaxy Force II next! At least two more 3D Sega games to come.

http://archives.sega.jp/3d/ecco/index.html

tumblr_inline_momed4W16j1rz9ifr.jpg

Mario Tennis GB (the Game Boy Color game) also coming.

I need sleep...

Edit: I see there's a thread already!

Also coming Publisher Dream, Rhythm Thief R: Emperor Napoleon’s Legacy, Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo and 2 Fast 4 Gnomz.

This is my most waited Sega classics game

This will be my first year not making platinum.
I'm not worried about it really, I don't use the other platinum rewards I've gotten...

.... Except the buttons. I gave a bunch away and used some myself.

On topic Im excited to finally have all NES Megaman games on the 3DS at one time.

Richie

Mario Bros was the first time Luigi appeared, right? Nice timing on the VC release if so! Makes me wonder if there's gonna be a promotion, such as getting the game for free with the purchase of NSLU. The pin and coins' promo make it seem unlikely though! I really hope Nintendo doesn't abandon Wii U VC sales. Really get me to buy games I'd have never given a second glance at otherwise.

AirBrian

Is New Luigi U B&M version not coming out until August? But the digital version is tomorrow? BB and Amazon both list it at August 25th.

zroid

Banned

Braid vibes all up in here

Is New Luigi U B&M version not coming out until August? But the digital version is tomorrow? BB and Amazon both list it at August 25th.

That is correct. Mid-July for Europe and Japan. NOA are a bunch o' jerks.

Top Bottom