• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NoFapper (matt404au) Vs. Coomer (MiyazakiHatesKojima)

Who would you shake hands with?

• matt404au

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • MiyazakiHatesKojima

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 38 48.1%

• Total voters

Bullet Club

ANZY8w9.gif

The video in the OP is only a slight exaggeration. You get a ton of stuff done like 2 weeks in. I keep failing, but I won't stop trying. When I get 2 weeks in it's like I have super powers, but at that third week things start to get weird. It's like, I can simultaneously think and have a conversation, and diagram every sentence you speak to me in real time and construct multiple narratives about the implications of a single sentence, and then at the same time relate each and every one of those words and thoughts to boobs/sex.

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
One time years ago I didn't coom for about 2 weeks. Then I did it. My wee wee hurt so bad because there was so much coming out and it shot fucking far. Never let that happen again. Painful and messy.
I’ve gone so long without ejaculating I had the little rice pellets squirt out with my jizz when I finally did (you can look it up, it’s real).

That was 15+ years ago tho

Last edited:

Cutty Flam

Banned
No Fap brings about character, I swear. Although, you must know the ins and outs; it's not for everyone and it can be detrimental to health if done incorrectly

To a point, exercising control over all areas that must be controlled in one's life, is the mark of a true man

Well I certainly wouldn't shake hands with Barack Obama. He's an evil loser and I'm honestly scared to find out why he ordered all of the FISA and spying. Why was Obama so scared of Trump? I'm scared to find out.

Chiggs

What the fuck?!

I just got back from Best Buy and the clerk told me that Dark Souls did end with part 3! Luckily, he also told me that Elden Ring is coming out soon, which made me feel a bit better about making the trip.

As I was leaving, I walked past a bargain bin full of Metal Gear Solid 5 copies, and saw two stock room guys dumping in hundreds of copies of Death Stranding. I thought it was a new—and terrrible—promotion for their Sunday ad, but according to the manager, the MGS5/Death Stranding bin is actually a trap they were setting up for MSNBC’s reboot of To Catch a Predator, which is being co-produced by Best Buy.

I was surprised, so I asked him what led to MSNBC rebooting their infamous sex offender entrapment show, and why the hell Best Buy was involved. The manager said that state police had informed him that nearly 75% of all registered sex offenders in the area also happened to be HUGE, both in terms of fanaticism and body weight, Hideo Kojima fans. He also said that the Kojima/sex offender link is known problem at a national level, hence the reboot and Best Buy’s involvement.

Man, I can’t wait for Elden RIng!

Last edited:
What the fuck?!

I just got back from Best Buy and the clerk told me that Dark Souls did end with part 3! Luckily, he also told me that Elden Ring is coming out soon, which made me feel a bit better about making the trip.

As I was leaving, I walked past a bargain bin full of Metal Gear Solid 5 copies, and saw two stock room guys dumping in hundreds of copies of Death Stranding. I thought it was a new—and terrrible—promotion for their Sunday ad, but according to the manager, the MGS5/Death Stranding bin is actually a trap they were setting up for MSNBC’s reboot of To Catch a Predator, which is being co-produced by Best Buy.

I was surprised, so I asked him what led to MSNBC rebooting their infamous sex offender entrapment show, and why the hell Best Buy was involved. The manager said that state police had informed him that nearly 75% of all registered sex offenders in the area also happened to be HUGE, both in terms of fanaticism and body weight, Hideo Kojima fans. He also said that the Kojima/sex offender link is known problem at a national level, hence the reboot and Best Buy’s involvement.

Jesus.....

brap

Banned
TALK THAT SHIT!!!!:messenger_fire::messenger_fire::messenger_fire::messenger_fire::messenger_fire::messenger_fire:

What the fuck?!

imagine writing all this out :messenger_loudly_crying:

Holy shit! There are 7 Dark Souls games? I thought it ended with part 3!

This is incredible news! Thank you for telling me. Now, I’m off to Best Buy to pick up Dark Souls 4-7.
demons, dark 1-3, bloodborne, ok i miscounted

Top Bottom