• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Not the Onion: Trump attacks WP, Amazon over not paying their ‘internet taxes’

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Them not paying internet taxes is fake news? So they do pay internet taxes?

Edit: nm, i get it. It's hard to tell what he's even attempting to say when I can't ever trust his comma usage.

Chozoman

Banned
This country is going down the series of tubes.

22Z8J.gif

Nicely done!

Start shorting Amazon stock now folks. Trump will be stepping on them as much as possible due to Jeff Bezos not being a supporter of the Administration. You think Trump is going to let the Amazon/Whole Foods merger through? No way. There has never been a more petty political figure in the White House and he will stop at nothing to make sure Amazon bleeds.

No one will stop using amazon. No one. Ever. Amazon bought Whole Foods with cold hard cash- 13.2 billion , so there's nothing to stop.

He's talking about Themyscira and he's right - they pay neither offline nor internet taxes.

But they don't have a storefront, he'll they didn't even know what ice cream was.

Wonder Woman?

Is he suggesting Diana is protecting the Amazon from Internet taxes?

Does she have an off-shore account?

I figure after living in mans world for a hundred years she's made a couple of bucks being an archeologist or museum curator.

I didn't even realize Amazon had a stake in the Washington Post.

They dont. Jeff bezos bought them with his own money.

Shadybiz

Next he's gonna ask those Nigerian princes to pay the money they owe him.

"I sent you the extra money from your cheque that I deposited via Western Union 2 days ago! Where the hell is my $2.5 million in return from doing you this small service?? Mad!!"

How is this guy not forcibly removed from office, why are you guys continuing this charade? What will it take for the american people to do something?

How will Sanders Huckabee explain this?
The President's tweets speak for themselves.

They're official statements but don't take them literally because they may be sarcasm, a joke, or just an expression of the President's frustration at the media, obstructionist Dems, colluding ISIS founders Hillary and Obama, the biased FBI and the deep state.

And why are you asking about this tweet and not about the details of Trump's historic and unprecedented agenda?

Ponn

Banned
Is there anyone left he hasn't attacked yet? What about that giraffe who had a baby, was she on Medicaid?

Wag

You'd think Trump would take the 2 secs to Google that Amazon is actually collecting taxes from most states?

Then again...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Did OP copy it wrong?

He's saying the story that #AmazonWashingtonPost not paying taxes is fake news, right? So, they ARE paying the taxes? Removing the middle part:

I'm so confused.
A slight tweak of punctuation makes it slightly (and I do mean slightly) more coherent:
The #AmazonWashingtonPost, sometimes referred to as the guardian of Amazon not paying internet taxes (which they should), is FAKE NEWS!
He's saying the Washington Post is FAKE NEWS, and also they defend Amazon's apparent refusal to pay internet taxes. Whatever those are.

Clearly we all just need to learn how to speak Trump now. He does have the best words, after all.

Oh wash post are the ones who called him out on his fake ass time covers. Didn't realize that so this makes more sense now. Petty mother fucker lol

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
He really does seem to be getting more incoherent. It's like he's rushing to tweet before he loses the concept in his head entirely.

Top Bottom