• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November 2014 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes December 9th

SighFight

John-Cena-Shock-to-Smile.gif

This is hypnotizing. Stop it.

Euron

I'm tired of waiting for NPD so I've prepared two posts in advance.

1. Not surprising. XBO had great deals this holiday. Would have expected them to win by more though.

2. Wow! Even with all those XBO deals, PS4 still managed to win? There's no stopping this beast!
My two responses:

1. http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=141766072

2. MS is dead. There's nothing they can do now to beat Sony. Just like Halo, Xbox is finished.

(...)So, meh. Xbone wins this Holiday season, but next year Holiday season will be for PS4 since they got the better lineup for 2015.
We do not know yet. a lot can happen until then. games can get canceled, others appear from nowhere, moneyhats are put on, prices get cut, must-have-peripherals appear and so on.

I still think ps4 sold more. Just because xbone sold out faster doesn't mean it sold more. Ps4 sold out faster last December but the xbone won.

Why Xbone winning is relevant when they can't show up all year?.

I personally feel that Xbone winning at least one holiday season is good, for all parties involved. But one holiday win will not change the course of the entire gen.

So, meh. Xbone wins this Holiday season, but next year Holiday season will be for PS4 since they got the better lineup for 2015.

Expect $299 PS4 next holiday. IMO.

Haha funny to see Reiko mentioned. That guy lived on GameFAQs PS3 board last gen spamming huge technical analysis on why its visuals weren't that great and 360's were so much better.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
I've prepared my gifs guys and already prepared my responses.

What is wrong with me.

I had a 15 mins break at work, had to use it wisely, amirite? ;.;

Top Bottom