• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November 2014 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes December 9th

Apt101

Well if you think about that, it's not a bad scenario for consumers right?

Because if Microsoft wants to dump a pile of money to subsidise our consumerism I won't complain.

The new place I'm eye-balling has a spare room I could use for nothing but entertainment. If the X1 remains this cheap it's going to be the first new thing I buy for it.

rpg_fan

Because if Microsoft wants to dump a pile of money to subsidise our consumerism I won't complain.

Absolutely, revel in it.
I bought my son a xb1 with halo for 300$ for Christmas. No way in the world the cost of entry would drop 200$ in a year if anything close to sales parity happened.

There must must a movie event that describes perfectly what is about to happen

Most likely the scene of the South Park Episode "Faith +1", when Eric is asked not to make a big deal about the fact that he won a certain bet... What happened next would be a perfect fit occasion for a MS win scenario gif, I guess.

MS in front with that swag after the price drop
X32uG.gif

I'm so glad reading consumer-focused posts like this.
Especially in these sales threads.

AGoodODST

Wouldn't the Xbox have to lead by quite a substantial amount to even begin closing that gap? I mean sure a win would be good for them but if it's only by a narrow amount the victory will seem kind of shallow.

Einbroch

Banned
Game editor of two unknown sites says something that is a pretty safe bet to get a bunch of Twitter followers/clicks to his sites without any actual information.

Sound right?

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Game editor of two unknown sites says something that is a pretty safe bet to get a bunch of Twitter followers/clicks to his sites without any actual information.

Sound right?

Yeah, that's what I thought, too.

Top Bottom