• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for April 2014 [Up2: XB1/360 hardware, PS4 #1/XB1 #2 best selling]

0361_xuj0u.gif
Holy shit xD

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Out of context. Does not account for the major price difference between the two products. The Arcade and Deluxe SKUs for the 360 and the $500 price tag for the Xbox One.

Infamous Second Son dropped like a stone. Right off the charts. Nintendo games nowhere to be found. The top 10 seems pretty generic.

Oh, and are people really surprised that Titanfall sold better on a system with a roughly 80 million unit install base? Really? Ok honestly, how many of those 80 million 360 console still function? But still, if you're pretending to be surprised at the difference you're just grasping at straws.

Any change we'll get the actual PS4 hardware sales number this month? I'm not talking estimates or cryptic statements from insiders, but actual solid, here it is numbers.

*crickets*
You mad?

Titanfall launched in March on Xbox One.

If Xbone isn't the top selling console in June, MS is screwed. They won't be able to pull another pricecut for a long time, and the longer the PS4 stays on top the harder it gets to ever come back with online communities being so important.

cilonen

At some point the lacklustre Xbone sales in recent months are going to offset the massive Nov / Dec it had in 2013 and MS will have to stop the 'fastest selling since launch' PR schtick.

ethomaz

Banned
If Xbone isn't the top selling console in June, MS is screwed. They won't be able to pull another pricecut for a long time, and the longer the PS4 stays on top the harder it gets to ever come back with online communities being so important.
It will be 200k max I guess.

Out of context. Does not account for the major price difference between the two products. The Arcade and Deluxe SKUs for the 360 and the $500 price tag for the Xbox One.

Infamous Second Son dropped like a stone. Right off the charts. Nintendo games nowhere to be found. The top 10 seems pretty generic.

Oh, and are people really surprised that Titanfall sold better on a system with a roughly 80 million unit install base? Really? Ok honestly, how many of those 80 million 360 console still function? But still, if you're pretending to be surprised at the difference you're just grasping at straws.

Any change we'll get the actual PS4 hardware sales number this month? I'm not talking estimates or cryptic statements from insiders, but actual solid, here it is numbers.

*crickets*

If you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here for you friend.

Kusagari

Ian sherr posted this on twitter @bill_at_zeboyd But, if you took Next-gen only, @playstation says "inFAMOUS Second Son was the top selling next gen software title in April"

Not surprising. Most of the Bones sold this month were probably Titanfall bundles and I assume the early adapters all bought it last month.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
No Nintendo Press yet? :(

I want to know those Disney, Mario Golf, and Kirby numbers.

Top Bottom