• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for November 2007

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
A million for Mario Galaxy is pretty decent. I suppose.

Wow @ PS3 Assasin's Creed, tho. o_0

And where's Uncharted?

jesus christ at DS. How in the hell did they sell 1.5 millions? This is fucking unbeliuavable

and was expecting more than 1mil for the Wii, but no way in hell I'm disappointed

E-phonk said:
6k0cqj4.jpg

dude, this is the most fucking awesome thing I've seen this month

Holy crap at the software in general. Very high numbers for Guitar Hero III, Assassin Creed.

Deserved for Galaxy. **ing DESERVED ! And it will have GIANT LEGS in NA. And DS....MONSTER !

Lo-Volt

Victory for Nintendo (and Galaxy, of course); sign the peace treaties and let us bask in the light of the Second Nintendo Empire, on which the sun does not set. And the PS3 numbers weren't as horrible as I thought they would be; though it was still outpaced slightly by the Two in what will surely be its last big holiday and I'm still skeptical if the PS3 will find a second wind after the predictable holiday sprees end for this year.

Also, HOLY FUCKING SHIT at the DS. WOW.

CrisKre

Holly shit at the numbers.

Wii + DS no words.

Wii software really really amazing.

360 software :O

PS3 hardware UH-OH!!!!!! but... software # for COD 4 and AC are really good. hmmm...

and... GO GALAXY WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
JB1981 said:
PS3 crysis averted. Could be better but nothing apocalyptic (as was predicted by many). Good to see 3rd party titles perform well on the platform.

Disheartening to not see Uncharted but I've been saying for a month now that COD 4 would be the best-selling game on the platform this holiday.

Yeah, I'm happy to see a half million COD4 (lol jes christ) and nice Assassin's Creed sales. Maybe advertising actually matters, Sony. :D

Hardware is a bit assy, but oh well.

Y2Kev said:
Yeah, I'm happy to see a half million COD4 (lol jes christ) and nice Assassin's Creed sales. Maybe advertising actually matters, Sony. :D

I can't believe the gap on the AC numbers, though. 90% of the commercials ended with the PS3 logo!

bendak

Holy fuck :lol

COD4!!!!

Also nice to see Mass Effect up there. Being an RPG and released at the end of the month had two things going against it but it still did extremely well!

Jokeropia

Galaxy sold more this month than Mario Sunshine did in August (release) + September + October + November + December of 2002. In fact, Sunshine didn't even break a million during that time, but still managed to sell almost 3 million (in the US) overall.

LukeSmith

JB1981 said:
PS3 crysis averted. Could be better but nothing apocalyptic (as was predicted by many). Good to see 3rd party titles perform well on the platform.

Disheartening to not see Uncharted but I've been saying for a month now that COD 4 would be the best-selling game on the platform this holiday.

But did you say Assassin's Creed would be second on the platform?

FF_VIII

Banned
Flakster99 said:
Awesome numbers, especially the software! Particularly shocked to see the GH III numbers so high, wow!

Same, thought RB would've charted and surpassed it, but damn it has legs.

ntb825

Random things -

I was one of the few that knew that CoD4 360 would outsell Galaxy. :D

360 GH3 not being on there does not shock me. It's ridiculously hard to find. Some stores didn't receive any restocks of the bundle after the initial shipment.

Amazing numbers for Nintendo Hardware and Microsoft Software.

ivysaur12

Banned
What are people buying when they get the DS?

Holy crap at all of those numbers (except for the PS3).

EDIT: And considering, Zack and Wiki didn't do terribly. Nintendo dropped the ball big time on Metroid, though.

Top Bottom