• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for November 2007

WingM@n

PlayStation 2 496K
PlayStation 3 466K

Combined they sold close to a million, but the PS2 outselling the PS3 just isn't good for next gen software sales.

Wow @ Wii and NDS.

360 Good hardware sales, Great software sales.

blitz64

Nothing surprising on the hardware side. No special headlines this time for NPD topic?

Good numbers for the DS and Wii. Sadly they didn't sell 1million, so it looks like they aren't shipping enough.

Civil

Kuramu said:
Just because
duhlines.gif
Heh. Now that's funny.

Kosma

Banned
Good to see COD4 dominate, when that dude I had a bet with comes back to GAF he will get a nice avatar change!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
BenjaminBirdie said:
I can't believe the gap on the AC numbers, though. 90% of the commercials ended with the PS3 logo!

I am pretty surprised it sold any copies on PS3. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. lol

starship

psycho_snake's and The Black Brad Pitt's B*TCH
Xbox 360 is a monster when it comes to software sales. 3,370k pieces of software in the top 10 only. Holy fuck.

Jokeropia said:
Galaxy sold more this month than Mario Sunshine did in August (release) + September + October + November + December of 2002. In fact, Sunshine didn't even break a million during that time, but still managed to sell almost 3 million (in the US) overall.
Seriously?

Raw64life

Ungodly DS sales. Should reach 2 million easy for December.

Excellent deserved sales for SMG.

Assassins Creed did a lot better than I expected.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Wow @ DS, Wii, and X-Box 360! Wow (in the opposite way) @ PS2! After the holidays will be interesting!!!

HOLY FUCKING CRAP @ the distance between 360 and PS3 versions of games!!!!!

Brannon said:
Assassin's Creed
PS3 - 377,000
360 - 980,000

Call of Duty 4
PS3 - 444,000
360 - 1,570,000

FUCK.
I SAID HOLY FUCKING CRAP! :lol

MaX_PL

Banned
360 hardware number is too low imo.

and where is 360 guitar hero iii?

Brannon said:
Assassin's Creed
PS3 - 377,000
360 - 980,000

Call of Duty 4
PS3 - 444,000
360 - 1,570,000

FUCK.

holy shit.

LukeSmith

Any reposts of that dude's awesome graph where PS3 catches Wii in Fantasyland, somewhere around the year 20Forever? Who was that again?

Dartastic

Wow @ Xbox360. Those are some pretty good numbers. I wonder how many of those were sold because people couldn't find Wii's? :lol

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
LukeSmith said:
Any reposts of that dude's awesome graph where PS3 catches Wii in Fantasyland, somewhere around the year 20Forever? Who was that again?

Luke..I love ya..but I don't know if you should really be talking re: Wii sales :lol :lol

Top Bottom