• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for September 2009

akilshohen said:
Those movies are damn near the same as the SAW movies. Madea Goes to Jail made almost if not 100mil+ at the box office.

90 without DVD sales, but that's my point. 41 of it came in the first weekend.

Point is the same, that because it's a lower budget, it doesn't need that much to turn a profit.

singularity said:
One more for good measure.
http://www.businessweek.com/investor/content/may2007/pi20070518_884011.htm
Then remember that Sony's profits feel the following year, partly because they didn't have a Spider-Man like blockbuster to buoy their loses in other divisions.

The keyword here is "tentpole".

I already said I agree with you. Calm down man. :p

Are you secretly a HUGE film buff of some sorts?

singularity said:
My point was that, regardless of the medium, most things lose money. Studios will come and go.

But the gaming medium doesn't have to take the same route film did (fully at least).

sciplore

sciplore prediction said:
[360] 300K
[NDS] 600K
[PS2] 100K
[PS3] 415K
[PSP] 180K
[WII] 400K
Ugh I did terrible this month I will be lucky to be in the top fifty now :(.

Overall great the PS3 and Wii did a killing this month, I can imagine October continue be as big on the Wii side. Also I would not stress to much on Wii game sales released in the first month they tend to overall have greater legs that will sell steadily over time. Even the hardcore games, take tales 360 vs tales Wii as a good example.

Probably EA expected more of Dead Space and Mirror's Edge, but they sold a lot more in PS360 than it will sell on Wii.

The problem of the Wii is that, even if they have a big userbase, the hardcore userbase is smaller.

You can't think that a game like Dead Space Extraction will sell more than 360 Dead Space, for example, only because the userbase of Wii is bigger than the 360 one.

Of the 21m Wii, probably there is only 4m interested in hardcore games, that makes the practical userbase less than the 360 or even the PS3 one.

And another problem is that a lot of this Wii hardcore userbase uses piracy, so a game like Dead Space Extraction is more pirated than a Wii Fit + or a EA Sports Active.

For the PSP, if Sony can't stop the CFW, it will be dead. I don't want to criminalize the GAF CFW users (i even have a CFW) but, like PJM director said, a few people buy the game, but a lot of people play it, even online. And the people that uses CFW legally can't buy the game because if they upgrade, they loose the CFW legal features. Even when the CFW was up to date, and everybody was able to buy and play the newest games, nearly all the games bombed, specially in US-EU, but gamefaqs and other forums were full of people that had the game.

I bought a Go, and PJM, but if CFW continues (in a way that we can easily, not only play emulators, also games), we'll kill the golden egg goose.

AnIco

SpacLock said:
I must be smoking the same crack because I think that's a logical assumption. Either way, I'm done with this thread. Just dropped in for a couple of posts. Love seeing both of the HD consoles doing good.

confused said:
Me too, no way is Forza gonna bomb.

For as much as Microsoft and their fans are hyping Forza 3 to be a savior of the racing genre and the definitive racing title this gen, in my view it will not live up to those expectations commercially. The game is going to likely have very shortlived sales.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, but Forza 3 will run into a few problems:

It's the sophomore slump. People on the 360 have already gotten a taste of their next-gen forza. For many, this will be enough and they don't have a genuine need for the sequel. And Forza 2 didn't sell all that great to begin with (200k first month NPD). I expect Forza 3 will do less than Forza 2 in its first month of NPD tracking. That's just the way it is for racing games. GT4 sold less than GT3, MotorStorm 2 sold less than MotorStorm 1. Much like the Guitar Hero games, people seem to be satisfied with only having a base copy and not necessarily needing to upgrade.

The game will then be quickly forgotten in November and beyond.

It'll be interesting to see the sales of Ratchet and Forza. They'll probably be quite similar.

Opiate said:
Okay, I'll make a prediction we can discuss:

I do not, personally, believe Uncharted 2 will be on top next month. It will do fine, but significantly below the optimistic expectations. I think it's seen as a late comer / copycat in the already saturated shooter market. In general, games which are seen as high quality (such as Uncharted 2) but are also seen as copy cats tend to be less well recieved by the public than you might otherwise expect.

Examples off this include Forza (which has historically sold 1/4 or 1/5 as much as GT, despite similar reviews), Killzone, and Rock Band. Other examples include Ratchet and Clank (although some would argue this is no longer a platformer) and Yu Gi Oh.

Opiate said:
And more to the center of my point, the literal position of the game in the charts isn't really all that relevant. I mean, it makes for a snappy prediction, but my real point is: "I think Uncharted 2 will sell less than optimistic expectations would suggest." I'm not talking about crazy predictions, but generally optimistic ones. I think it will do well under 500k units sold.

Some of you may agree with me instantly, but consider that it's a high budget, well produced shooter with a 97 metacritic average and a strong marketing campaign. It has been lined up as Sony's big exclusive for the Holidays. It has absolutely everything going for it.

While I doubt Uncharted 2 will be on top next month, it should easily land in the top half, probably closer to spot 2 or 3.

I think Uncharted will exceed 500k for October, but perhaps not by a whole lot. Things to consider: KZ2 sold 600k in its first full month of tracking and InFamous sold roughly 350k in its first full month (both were split between two NPDs due to how close they were to the deadline). Does 'well under 500k' seem likely? UC2 has a decent amount of days of tracking in October. KZ2 was coming off of negative reception of KZ1 and InFamous was a brand new IP. Uncharted 2 is a sequel to a beloved franchise on the PS3 that has sold thanks to word of mouth. I also think Uncharted 1's sales were lower due to people renting/buying used since it was a single player only experience. It wouldn't surprise me to see Uncharted 2's first month NPD approach Uncharted 1's LTD US sales.

The real question isn't its first month sales but how well it does in November and December and whether or not new buyers of the PS3 pick up Uncharted 2 along with it.

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
AnIco said:
While I doubt Uncharted 2 will be on top next month, it should easily land in the top half, probably closer to spot 2 or 3.

I think Uncharted will exceed 500k for October, but perhaps not by a whole lot.

What other games do you expect to sell more than 500k? I can't really think of anything at the moment. Only Fable 2 did over 500k last year and only Halo 3 the year before.

So it is very possible that Uncharted 2 could get 500k and be number 1 for the month.

Which would make it the second number 1 for the PS3?

edit: Turns out no games sold over 500k in October 07, originally thought Halo 3 had.

AnIco

user_nat said:
What other games do you expect to sell more than 500k? I can't really think of anything at the moment. Only Fable 2 did over 500k last year and only Halo 3 the year before.

So it is very possible that Uncharted 2 could get 500k and be number 1 for the month.

Which would make it the second number 1 for the PS3?

ODST and maybe Wii Sports Resort, depending on how well ODST tracks in its second month.

Wii Sports is less likely, simply because it sold 440k in a 5 week month, but maybe with the Wii Price drop it'll get a boost from new buyers.

I think the likeliest scenario is Uncharted 2 is number 2 for the month behind Halo ODST.

Edit:

Actually, Halo 3 only managed to sell 430k in its second month after a blistering first month. That's a bit surprising. ODST should do half that if it follows the same pattern.

I now expect Uncharted 2 to have the top spot in October with slightly over 500k sold.

Sho_Nuff82 said:
This is laughable. Forza 3 will sell more in the first month than Ratchet will sell over the course of the generation.

Forza 2 did about 400k before disappearing off the NPD map, and I expect Forza 3 to do worse than Forza 2. Ratchet: ToD has done like 300-400k I believe LTD in the US. So not even Forza 2 managed to sell more in the first month than Ratchet did over the course of the entire generation, and this was at a time when Forza 2 had the limelight for the summer months, and when the PS3 was doing very poorly back in 2007.

Forza 3's sales will probably be pretty close to Uncharted's. I'd say both in the 400k range.

Forza will be sub 200k, imho. It won't be close to Uncharted 2's sales.

But I guess we'll see who is right next month!

AnIco said:
For as much as Microsoft and their fans are hyping Forza 3 to be a savior of the racing genre and the definitive racing title this gen, in my view it will not live up to those expectations commercially. The game is going to likely have very shortlived sales.

It'll be interesting to see the sales of Ratchet and Forza. They'll probably be quite similar.

This is laughable. Forza 3 will sell more in the first month than Ratchet will sell over the course of the generation.

The real question isn't its first month sales but how well it does in November and December and whether or not new buyers of the PS3 pick up Uncharted 2 along with it.

Forza 3's sales will probably be pretty close to Uncharted's. I'd say both in the 400k range.

If Killzone 2 made 600k, probably U2 will make the same, maybe slightly less, but more than 500k.

I don't know what Forza will make, but is the only game that could steal the n1, i think.

JGS

Banned
markatisu said:
Because Dead Space and Mirrors Edge were not well known? You had to live under a rock to not know those games were out with all the commercials, especially for Mirrors Edge. Dead Space even had a fucking DVD release tie in :lol

The commercials sucked ass though so it could be more of a question of bad advertising on EA's part

And EA Active got an insane amount of advertising in prime time, even sponsoring the Biggest Loser TV show. GAF might not have known it was coming but GAF is often ignorant to what actually goes on in the real world.

The point was that the gaffer was trying to say that its hard to launch a new IP (which is true) but claimed that was why Dead Space and Mirrors Edge were not well known and thats why they suffered or did not bust out with millions in the first two months

Sorry, I got it now. This is why I need to stay a lurker in this thread. I can't keep up with conversations and wind up jumping in the middle!

I'm not a normal Biggest Loser watcher so I missed those, but I think that's a good idea. Nintendo's WiiFit commercials are everywhere and their sales are going to reflect that.

It would have been nice to see Dead Space advertised like a horror movie rather than a videogame. They could have snagged a few more causals looking for a Holloween game that way.

donny2112

Why, exactly, is anyone thinking that a game not named "Wii Fit Plus" will be #1 in October?

For reference, the original game sold 688K (completely supply constrained) in May with an 8 million LTD, and this is the $20 followup combined with whoever buys the version with the Board in October (probably another 100K based on Wii Fit in September).

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
donny2112 said:
Why, exactly, is anyone thinking that a game not named "Wii Fit Plus" will be #1 in October?
I have no idea why.. but I didn't even know it came out in October.

Accident

DangerousDave said:
If Killzone 2 made 600k, probably U2 will make the same, maybe slightly less, but more than 500k.

I don't know what Forza will make, but is the only game that could steal the n1, i think.

What about Wii Fit +, it's $20 and the sequel to one of the best selling game this generation.

edit:
My predictions for october:
Wi Fit + - 900k
Uncharted - 450k
Forza - 300k
Ratchet - lulz

AnIco said:
And Forza 3 didn't sell all that great to begin with (200k first month NPD). I expect Forza 3 will do less than Forza 3 in its first month of NPD tracking.

Forza two charted in the top ten for the very last couple of days that it was on sale at the end of the month pushing 217,000 copies in May 07 NPD. So if you count the last couple of days of May in there with the full month of June, that's 414,400

AnIco said:
Ratchet: ToD has done like 300-400k I believe LTD in the US.

Got a link for this that doesn't end in a "z"?

jetjevons

Bish loves my games!
Accident said:
What about Wii Fit +, it's $20 and the sequel to one of the best selling game this generation.

edit:
My predictions for october:
Wi Fit + - 900k
Uncharted - 450k
Forza - 300k
Ratchet - lulz

First Uncharted 2 HAS to do better than that. Second aren't there enough Ratchet fans out there there to at least guarantee 100k+

codecow

Thomper said:
I'd say it is. Can you really name a lot of games that were total unknowns before release and went on to sell over a million? Not based on a license, not part of a franchise, no spin-off, and even though they were released by EA, they were released by studios within EA that hadn't really done these kinds of games before. Nobody would expect the guys who did Battlefield to make a game like Mirror's Edge, and the Dead Space people made the appreciated, but vastly different Simpsons Game before, and The Godfather: The Game, also recieved not all that positively. I feel like I may be repeating myself too much here, but: I can't really recall any games in a similar situation that did as well as these.

The core nucleus of the Dead Space team came mostly from folks who had worked on From Russia With Love and a few from Godfather (1). Previously those teams were Everything or Nothing and LOTR Return of the King.

There aren't too many I can think of who worked on Simpsons and also Dead Space; but fewer still who were on the original Dead Space "renegade" team since Simpsons really didn't get cooking until after Dead Space was already showing early demos.

jetjevons said:
First Uncharted 2 HAS to do better than that. Second aren't there enough Ratchet fans out there there to at least guarantee 100k+

The original did 600k LTD. I don't think there's any reason to think that Uncharted 2 'has to do better' than 450k. I'm sure the larger install base and strong word of mouth will guarantee it to outsell the original, but I don't think that it is necessarily going to sell over 450k in October.

I could see it doing anywhere between 300k to 500k.

Sho_Nuff82 said:
Not unless you believe an HD Ratchet game will sell over 400k in the US without bundles.

Didn't Tools of Destruction sell over 400k LTD?

Accident

jetjevons said:
Tool of Destruction sold 74k in its debut month and i fell that one was more hyped. Uncharted 2 might do better, and i'm sure it will be one of the games to get this holiday season, but Uncharted 1 only sold around 600k in the US LTD, so i don't see how the sequel can do that much better

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
KuwabaraTheMan said:
Yeah but it took over a year, 2 christmas's and several price drops to do that. Whereas Forza 2 managed to do that same in just over a month in May/June.

AnIco said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, but Forza 3 will run into a few problems:

It's the sophomore slump. People on the 360 have already gotten a taste of their next-gen forza. For many, this will be enough and they don't have a genuine need for the sequel. And Forza 2 didn't sell all that great to begin with (200k first month NPD). I expect Forza 3 will do less than Forza 2 in its first month of NPD tracking. That's just the way it is for racing games. GT4 sold less than GT3, MotorStorm 2 sold less than MotorStorm 1. Much like the Guitar Hero games, people seem to be satisfied with only having a base copy and not necessarily needing to upgrade.

I think Uncharted will exceed 500k for October, but perhaps not by a whole lot. Things to consider: KZ2 sold 600k in its first full month of tracking and InFamous sold roughly 350k in its first full month (both were split between two NPDs due to how close they were to the deadline). Does 'well under 500k' seem likely? UC2 has a decent amount of days of tracking in October. KZ2 was coming off of negative reception of KZ1 and InFamous was a brand new IP. Uncharted 2 is a sequel to a beloved franchise on the PS3 that has sold thanks to word of mouth. I also think Uncharted 1's sales were lower due to people renting/buying used since it was a single player only experience. It wouldn't surprise me to see Uncharted 2's first month NPD approach Uncharted 1's LTD US sales.

It looks like the partyhat graph maker has found a way to type in crayon. Seriously, you sound like someone locked inside of an echo chamber with nothing but hand puppets.

markatisu

KuwabaraTheMan said:

Its like nobody remembers the last time a Ratchet game came out on the PS3

Ratchet games are very much like Wii games, they hit alright to mediocre and build over time

What was the NPD figure 1st month for the last one, I think it was around 65k

AnIco said:
grandjedi6 said:
it took over a year, 2 christmas's and several price drops to do that [400k]. Whereas Forza 2 managed to do that same in just over a month in May/June.
Accident said:
Tool of Destruction sold 74k in its debut month. . . Uncharted 1 only sold around 600k in the US LTD

sobering info, should be an interesting npd, since things aren't as predictable as last.

grandjedi6 said:
Yeah but it took over a year, 2 christmas's and several price drops to do that. Whereas Forza 2 managed to do that same in just over a month in May/June.

Yeah, it did take its sweet time. However, the larger install base will probably help it reach that level more quickly.

And, as people have pointed out, second iterations of racing games often don't do as well as the first one. I would not be at all shocked to see Ratchet do better than Forza.

Touchdown

Banned
This thread has legs!!
Since I've been gone for a couple of days, I've just entered the wild npd forest to yell "yay mario and luigi!!!" And my love goes out to creators of npd gifs. That is all. :D

grandjedi6

KuwabaraTheMan said:
Yeah, it did take its sweet time. However, the larger install base will probably help it reach that level more quickly.

And, as people have pointed out, second iterations of racing games often don't do as well as the first one. I would not be at all shocked to see Ratchet do better than Forza.
That is sooooo unlikely. Next-gen.biz had Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction having sold 600k in 2007 between Europe and the US. Meanwhile they have Forza 2 at 2.1 million.*

*(It might be March 2007 to February 2008, rather than just 2007. I'm not positive)

Uncharted 2 is going to be a very important litmus test for how PS3's software sales are going to pan out for the next couple of years.

If it fails to reach 500K+ then new PS3 buyers are still part of the Blu-Ray population that doesn't buy many games the same way that Wii360 population does. If it gets into the 1Million+ spectrum then that's a HUGE milestone and bodes extremely well for Sony's games in 2010. Under 300K and well... MS won't have too much to worry about.

As for Ratchet & Clank... ya, that aint selling squat.

Forza 3 will get 500K+ for sure.

Other big unknown is just how huge Wii Fit+ will be. At a $20 budget price it's going to sell A LOT of units... maybe. Is the Wii Fit audience the kind to upgrade or will it simply be new buyers opting for Wii Fit+ instead of the original, in which case we won't see more than a million.

Shurs

Omar Ismail said:
Uncharted 2 is going to be a very important litmus test for how PS3's software sales are going to pan out for the next couple of years.

If it fails to reach 500K+ then new PS3 buyers are still part of the Blu-Ray population that doesn't buy many games the same way that Wii360 population does..

PS3 owners buy software. It's a myth that they don't.

Compared to PS3, Xbox 360 has sold double the hardware but sells less than double the games.

Shurs said:
Compared to PS3, Xbox 360 has sold double the hardware but sells less than double the games.

Do you have numbers for that? If you're basing things off the top 10 then... ya, that's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to sales.

grandjedi6

Shurs said:
PS3 owners buy software. It's a myth that they don't.

Wrong, the 360's tie ratio beats the PS3's handily: http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=23308

24mztzd.png

161nkus.png

Shurs

Omar Ismail said:
Do you have numbers for that? If you're basing things off the top 10 then... ya, that's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to sales.

grandjedi6 said:
Wrong, the 360's tie ratio beats the PS3's handily:

Since 2008 PS3 has sold more software per console than the 360.

software-unit-sales-by-platform.png

Shurs said:

it might help what you said, but damn doesn't look good for ps3 software sales.. wii has wii play to help make the numbers more weird.
edit and you can compare it per console, but the fact is 360 sells almost double the software.

Omar Ismail said:

Read the OP. One blatant example right there.

1. HALO 3: ODST (360; Sep-09) 1.52M
2. WII SPORTS RESORT W/ WII MOTION PLUS (WII; Jul-09) 442.9K
3. MADDEN NFL 10 (360; Aug-09) 289.6K
4. MARIO & LUIGI:BOWSER'S INSIDE STORY (NDS; Sep-09) 258.1K
5. THE BEATLES:ROCK BAND* (360; Sep-09) 254.0K
6. MADDEN NFL 10 (PS3; Aug-09) 246.5K
7. MARVEL:ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 2 (360; Sep-09) 236.0K
8. BATMAN:ARKHAM ASYLUM* (PS3; Aug-09) 212.5K <--- PS3 version, 360 not even listed in the top 10.

9. GUITAR HERO 5* (360; Sep-09) 210.8K
10. THE BEATLES:ROCK BAND* (WII; Sep-09) 208.6K

PS3 owners obviously buy software.

Up next folks, people arguing about the sun rising in the morning. Is it the real sun or is it a fake. Coming up next!

grandjedi6

Shurs said:

That's not what that chart says at all. In fact, all that chart really says is that the 360 has sold more software overall than the Ps3. Nothing about tie ratios.

In fact, not only does the two charts I posted already disagree with your allegation, but this following chart from the same article that you got the one above, disagree with you too.

r22c5h.png

If you calculate the tie ratios for the 1st half of 2009, the 360 has a slightly better result.

360 - 12.962
PS3 - 11.607

Shurs

grandjedi6 said:
That's not what that chart says at all. In fact, all that chart really says is that the 360 has sold more software overall than the Ps3. Nothing about tie ratios.

In fact, not only does the two charts I posted already disagree with your allegation, but this following chart from the same article that you got the one above, disagree with you too.

r22c5h.png

If you calculate the tie ratios for the 1st half of 2009, the 360 has a slightly better result.

Sigh. It's simple math, really. And your chart is irrelevant.

If there are two 360s for every one PS3, and each console owner bought one game each, the 360 should sell 2 pieces of software to every 1 piece sold on the PS3. This hasn't been the case since 2007.

grandjedi6

Digital-Hero said:
Read the OP. One blatant example right there.

1. HALO 3: ODST (360; Sep-09) 1.52M
2. WII SPORTS RESORT W/ WII MOTION PLUS (WII; Jul-09) 442.9K
3. MADDEN NFL 10 (360; Aug-09) 289.6K
4. MARIO & LUIGI:BOWSER'S INSIDE STORY (NDS; Sep-09) 258.1K
5. THE BEATLES:ROCK BAND* (360; Sep-09) 254.0K
6. MADDEN NFL 10 (PS3; Aug-09) 246.5K
7. MARVEL:ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 2 (360; Sep-09) 236.0K
8. BATMAN:ARKHAM ASYLUM* (PS3; Aug-09) 212.5K <--- PS3 version, 360 not even listed in the top 10.

9. GUITAR HERO 5* (360; Sep-09) 210.8K
10. THE BEATLES:ROCK BAND* (WII; Sep-09) 208.6K

PS3 owners obviously buy software.

Up next folks, people arguing about the sun rising in the morning. Is it the real sun or is it a fake. Coming up next!
Either (A) you didn't read Omar's post completely and thus didn't realize that Omar was questioning the claim that the 360 has a worse tie ratio than the PS3, or (B) you didn't read Omar's post completely and thus didn't see his apt warning not to base your opinion on just the top 10. Either way you should be slapped for your jumping to conclusions. :/

Shurs said:
Sigh. It's simple math, really.

If there are two 360s for every one PS3, and each console owner bought one game each, the 360 should sell 2 pieces of software to every 1 piece sold on the PS3. This hasn't been the case since 2007.
Yes it is simple math. Which is why you should realize that 1.12 times 2 is NOT 1.62.

Only an idiot would argue about software:hardware ratios staying equal as hardware increase.

As more and more hardware is sold, the ratio of software sold per console drops since the most hardcore gamers buy the console at first. And as time goes on, the console becomes more and more mainstream.

A better figure is overall software sales.
An even more important figure is the average quantity sold per software.

At the end of the day, those two figures are the only ones with any real significance to anyone.

Shurs

grandjedi6 said:
Yes it is simple math. Which is why you should realize that 1.12 times 2 is NOT 1.62.

Obviously you're somehow not understanding what I'm saying. What does a hardware chart from the first half of 2009 have to do with anything that we're talking about? I'm talking about the total amount (LTD, not YTD) of 360's and PS3's in North America at the end of June. It was over 2-1 in favor of 360.

Accident

Shurs said:
Sigh. It's simple math, really. And your chart is irrelevant.

If we are going to talk about total software, lets ignore that game that sold 1.5M on the 360 :p

grandjedi6

Shurs said:
Obviously you're somehow not understanding what I'm saying. What does a hardware chart from the first half of 2009 have to do with anything that we're talking about? I'm talking about the total amount (LTD, not YTD) of 360's and PS3's in North America at the end of June. It was over 2-1 in favor of 360.

You can not count the LTD hardware sales and then only count a certain timeframe of the software sales. If the hardware sales are LTD, then you do the same to the software sales. You can't just pick and choose what timeframes are convient for your argument.

Shurs said:
Hey everybody, it's a strawman party!!!
You're the last person who should be saying that right now.

Shurs

grandjedi6 said:
You can not count the LTD hardware sales and then only count a certain timeframe of the software sales. If the hardware sales are LTD, then you do the same to the software sales. You can't just pick and choose what timeframes are convient for your argument.

I qualified it by saying that since 2008 it's been this way. You're too slow to wrap your head around it. Sleep on it, maybe then you'll understand what a trend is. It's not like I'm talking about the last two months, it's been this way for the last 18 months.

grandjedi6

Shurs said:
I qualified it by saying that since 2008 it's been this way. You're too slow to wrap your head around it. Sleep on it, maybe then you'll understand what a trend is. It's not like I'm talking about the last two months, it's been this way for the last 18 months.
You are counting all the 360 hardware since 2005 yet only counting the software since 2008. That's not a trend, its a fallacious argument.

legend166

grandjedi6 said:

Well, you can.

Top Bottom