• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 489 41.1%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 642 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 164 13.8%

• Total voters

Varteras

Gold Member
Wasn’t some jackass on this forum complaining they covered her ass up or some shit about a month ago and the reality is they let the whole thing out? they even added a literal booty option.

Please, let us maintain positive vibes here. There is no room for hostility in this thread. Here, we focus our energy on the worship of booty

hB7Kt6C.jpg

Pejo

These always make me want to play the game. I loaded it up and spent about 30 minutes looking for lewds, but none were to be found.
Well you gotta get the characters first, then you see it when you use the skills (there's also a setting to have it play once per day, every time, never etc). Or after you have them, you can set them in a display rotation on the home screen.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
y4mPZTqJJjVqmejA5trnu0eVRFEscYa2SfumllZ-vsQ4XOYNVWBDSPxzOgWpnaSFKXU1NJKN_5s6tZvFikXdSegiuPH4FFFk-8GLrkGZoHJO8zDYURsvz6cOh6Gc-vMVMwxwMQDvGqLLXlmDoh8jaT2gOftgQiYtDU_BsJJgrUTkcHfGOiGCgMMvcx_QSjBbog-FkpTVt-EBAIvZLmbXmcrJAbR_ak2kCF7y0puGKm2pjo

Surprised I don't see more people posting this scene from FFVII Rebirth, probably because her ass looks nothing like that through the rest of the game.
looks great.
What I am wondering, why do they have the blanket sideways

zokie

English text : Ryza and Klaudia in luxurious Chinese dress outfits! Ryza & Klaudia: Chinese Dress Ver.

Top Bottom