• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

What kind of laughter?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Horns

wTXkyvx.png

https://twitter.com/AprilDRyan/status/892104218894635008

I guess thinking four star general is afraid of you because you are Trump loyalist was overplaying your hand little bit...

Hilarious if true.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Well...it happened.

I feel sympathetic towards Trump.

Maybe that was the plan? Lately Trump had been such a little twit I'd been feeling sorry for dudes like Paul Ryan and Jeff Sessions for having to deal with him, an "enemy of my enemy" situation, and it seems like most people on here were the same---Trump is so deplorable that other deplorable people are almost "lifted up" when he argues with them.

But, like, this is the first time where I actually feel Trump was the one dealing with shit for once. Scaramucchi outTrump'd Trump, and maybe that's why he couldn't stay haha.

mr2xxx

Banned
So he assigned Scaramucci, which caused Sean Spicer to resign. Then The Mooch made comments that caused Reince Priebus to resign, insulted Steve Bannon (not to mention talking about White House officials sucking their own dicks), and pissed off Jeff Sessions further, which is simultaneously pissing off Republicans that respect Sessions (for... some reason). Then, barely a week into the job, which technically he hasn't started yet due to business conflicts (but was still actually doing), he resigns.

Trump is so bad at hiring people that by assigning one person, he lost two others, and that initial person had to be restaffed in a week anyway. XD

As a reminder, some people claim to have voted for Trump explicitly because of his business sense. This man couldn't even successfully staff a McDonalds! Hell, they have higher hiring standards...

Sounds like he's reached inter-dimensional chess skill level.

Top Bottom