• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

What kind of laughter?

Results are only viewable after voting.

mlclmtckr

Banned
He seemed like actually unhinged in that CNN interview he did. Rambling, lashing out at random people, going on about how he and Trump are both New York boys who like to play rough.

He didn't seem like a usual Republican ghoul like the rest of them, he seemed genuinely fucked up. I can't believe he got that job but I'm not shocked he's gone.

PnCIa

I expect a lot of Trump supporters are probably feverishly deleting their Tweets saying the Mooch is the best, and they were 100% behind him, and now loudly proclaiming they always hated the Mooch, and are glad he got kicked out because he was just part of a Libtard conspiracy?
Russia...i mean T_D kicked into high gear to cover this up...starring Clintons pedophile dog, Seth Ritchwhatevers death and ILLEGAL VOTING HOLY SHIT THEM MEXICANS ARE VOTING IN OUR CUNTRY!!!!

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Trump only feels powerful when he's firing people.

XgkgEbgdn3SdEQIP7rTptgwoPss=.gif

Now it's time for the easiest part of any coach's job. The cuts. Although I wasn't able to cut everyone I wanted to, I have cut a lot of you.

Comey is cut. Spicer is cut. Priebus, you're gone. Scaramucci, I like your hustle... that's why it was so hard to cut you

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
I just hope that Stardock ups their budget for The Political Machine 2020, lol. I need all opportunities of this fuckery in my game.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I could hire a couple of clowns in makeup to do my taxes. That wouldn't stop them from being funny.

...and ? Im not preventing you from feeling that way.
I said it isnt funny to me anymore, im not talking for GAF.

UCBooties

I expect a lot of Trump supporters are probably feverishly deleting their Tweets saying the Mooch is the best, and they were 100% behind him, and now loudly proclaiming they always hated the Mooch, and are glad he got kicked out because he was just part of a Libtard conspiracy?

We have always been at war with Eastasia...

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I'm taking a break from sucking my own cock to take pleasure in this

WTF are they doing over there.

Dude getting divorced, newborn, public job loss. Hope he pulls through. Hope America pulls through even more.

greepoman

There's a part of me that thinks he got fired cause Trump was jealous of the attention he was getting and not because he was terrible at his job.

Top Bottom