• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

What kind of laughter?

Results are only viewable after voting.

kmax

This clown wouldn't even attend his own's sons birth all in the name of sucking Trump's balls.

Divorced, disgraced, pathetic. Enjoy the hookers and blow, Moochie.

Overall, it's been a great couple of days. I really do enjoy seeing the Trump administration burn to the ground.

Jim

Didn't see this referenced here yet in image form:

DGFcWjQXkAEg56J.jpg:large
https://twitter.com/nypost/status/892095765933432832

FuturusX

I guess "Kelly" does mean "temporary workforce solutions".

I approve of this post.

I'm taking bets for sessions departure. Who thinks he survives this week? I'll say Friday is byeday

Sessions is complicated. If Kelly is there to provide stability, then he'll get Trump to reverse course on firing Sessions. I'd even go as far to say - he needs Trump to issue an apology, calling his criticism a mis-understanding.

Firing Sessions will lead to a republican revolt. ( At least that was the message they delivered last week).

Honestly, I feel bad for him. I hope he has some sort of support group to help him personally. His life was just wrecked by the last 2 weeks.

Seriously, the last two weeks for him will take years for him to fully recover from.

Dude was an asshole to his wife, why does he deserve sympathy for fucking up his marriage and career?

Okay...

This is because Mooch out Trumped Trump, right?

People have been talking about Scaramucci since he joined this trainwreck. That's actually GOOD for Trump right now, but he can't stand not being the center of attention, even when it's negative.

I imagine Trump was furious that the spotlight wasn't on him.

riotous

Banned
Dude was an asshole to his wife, why does he deserve sympathy for fucking up his marriage and career?

We know pretty much nothing about that, even the gossip rags havent come up with any dirt.

They have been separated for months and speaking via lawyers apparently, other than that how do you know he was an asshole to his wife?

Mr Swine

Banned
Loool, don't people see that the WH is in utter chaos si ce Trump got to become the president. When are the Republicans going to impeach him?

Also Trump fans are now claiming that Mooch is a hardcore liberal and all of this is the liberals plan to try to impeach Trump

Top Bottom