• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

What kind of laughter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm sorry for the United States and everyone being hit by current policies, but ever since Trump became president your politics have become the greatest show on Earth.

The fact that such a thing happened to this pretentious guy is just hilarious.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
Loool, don't people see that the WH is in utter chaos si ce Trump got to become the president. When are the Republicans going to impeach him?

Also Trump fans are now claiming that Mooch is a hardcore liberal and all of this is the liberals plan to try to impeach Trump
Man they craft revisionist history fast

Jake Tapper: "The White House now resembling the Red Wedding from Game of Thrones."

lolol

Jake Tapper right now on CNN: "The White House now resembling the Red Wedding from Game of Thrones"
8MZmFv1.png

Kinyou

Bwahaha.

Have to say I'm a little surprised though. Thought this weird tough guy act and "speaking your mind" is what Trump wants.

Bookoo

Almost sounds like some ultimate revenge plot by Trump.

Didn't Mooch used to talk shit about Trump on TV before he got elected?

Trump got him to work for him and all this stuff with his wife and son just to get removed 10 days later.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Legitimately, how has Sarah Sanders not been caught in the crossfire yet? Is she not just going to get bumped up to main Press Secretary?

Almost sounds like some ultimate revenge plot by Trump.

Didn't Mooch used to talk shit about Trump on TV before he got elected?

Trump got him to work for him and all this stuff with his wife and son just to get removed 10 days later.

Clearly a revenge plot by Trump for his shit tslking

Did he do the Fandango?

I Guess too many thunderbolts and lightning made it to frightening to actually do the fandango. Also: he just killed a man (Pribus). For the mooch there is simply no escape from reality. Even if he opens his eyes and sees bannon sucking his own cock. His life at the white house had just begun but now he's gone and thrown it all away.
Well now it's too late, his time has come.

Just a rich Italian guy from a rich Italian family. In the end, nothing matters, nothing really matters to moooooooooooch.

I'm sorry for the United States and everyone being hit by current policies, but ever since Trump became president your politics have become the greatest show on Earth.

The fact that such a thing happened to this pretentious guy is just hilarious.

Even Americans are pausing the tears to laugh at this

Nydius

Gold Member
Something good happens: Trump is a genius.

Something bad happens: Trump was betrayed by RINOS/liberals/(anycountrybutRussia)/invertebrates/The Sea/the cold hand of fate/etc.

Don't forget "fake news". My die hard Trump neighbor just yelled across the fence to me as I taking out the trash calling the Mooch firing "fake news by liberal jew media" and saying that none of the people supposedly fired have ACTUALLY been fired but rather they've all been shifted into different positions in the White House.

That's Trump's base. He knows I supported Clinton so he constantly yells shit across the yard every time he sees me outside. I feel bad for him. Late 60s and so full of ignorance and hate.

adj_noun

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...o-quit-but-too-many-cooks-at-white-house.html
He wanted to bring some new folks in to help rev up the communications operation, and after reflection, my decision was to recommend to the president that I give Anthony and Sarah a clean slate to start from,” Spicer told Hannity.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/31/politics/anthony-scaramucci/index.html

"Mr. Scaramucci felt it was best to give chief of staff John Kelly a clean slate and the ability to build his own team. We wish him all the best."

Clean slate = slit throat?

HylianTom

Banned
I Guess too many thunderbolts and lightning made it to frightening to actually do the fandango. Also: he just killed a man (Pribus). For the mooch there is simply no escape from reality. Even if he opens his eyes and sees bannon sucking his own cock. His life at the white house had just begun but now he's gone and thrown it all away.
Well now it's too late, his time has come.

Just a rich Italian guy from a rich Italian family. In the end, nothing matters, nothing really matters to moooooooooooch.
Any way the wind blooooows..

*GONG*

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Bwahaha.

Have to say I'm a little surprised though. Thought this weird tough guy act and "speaking your mind" is what Trump wants.
He might have pissed off the wrong people, or Trump got jealous of Mooch taking too much of the spotlight.
Jake Tapper right now on CNN: "The White House now resembling the Red Wedding from Game of Thrones"
It's like one of those story arcs in GoT showing how certain morons dig their own grave with shitty behavior, except it's an entire spinoff series.

Top Bottom