• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

What kind of laughter?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Korigama

latest

Ogodei

If this is true, holy shit, is the WH becoming sane? Well, less insane?

This is the fear. But we've been hearing about the "Trump Pivot" since January 2016 or before and it hasn't happened yet.

They bring in someone new who cleans house a little and gets rid of the worst of the last group, then things start spinning out of control again because the guy at the center of it all is an incompetent ass.

ApharmdX

Banned
I wonder if it was his comments on Steve Bannon that cost him the job?

The whole thing is hilarious anyway. This dude was too crazy for the Trump White House, haha.

FaintDeftone

So the dude loses his wife due to his loyalty to Trump, then gets shit canned by Trump himself the following week.

Damn, Moochie.

dabig2

So....rough week for Mooch yeah? Wife divorces him, their new baby was born premature and is in an intensive unit (well wishes for the kid), and now shitcanned after like a week of constant embarrassment.

wiibomb

omg... I seriously now keep track of US trump politics because it is like a comedy show lol.

so, spicer just gave his position for a week long man position?

Makonero

I wonder if it was his comments on Steve Bannon that cost him the job?

The whole thing is hilarious anyway. This dude was too crazy for the Trump White House, haha.
Nah, he fucked with Kelly. Generals up here running this bitch now. America has gone full military rule.

Top Bottom