• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

What kind of laughter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
yRXBaRA.gif

OMG

ezekial45

Banned
He lost his wife and family in a divorce, faced public humiliation on an extreme level, and now he lost the job that he didn't even start yet.

Wow, what a fucking disaster.

Euron

Hey Donald, you can't run the executive branch like the Celebrity Apprentice. This is not a reality show but you've turned it into a reality shitshow.

Mattenth

Honestly, I feel bad for him. I hope he has some sort of support group to help him personally. His life was just wrecked by the last 2 weeks.

Seriously, the last two weeks for him will take years for him to fully recover from.

BFIB

His tweet:

"Good night Moochamaniacs and jabronie marks without a life that don't know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot, marks."

Syder

The best thing about this is how's Trump's base were saying how much they loved this appointment.

Justify this one, assholes.

I think the worst part about this is all is that he chose to be with Trump instead of the birth of their kid (as his wife filed for divorce)

I said in another thread that I can't wait for Trump to throw him under the bus despite the ass kissing and well there it is. He doesn't have his position anymore and his family is pretty much broken.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Dude never even started the job and still managed to take Spicer and Priebus out with him.

Top Bottom