• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

What kind of laughter?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Davidion

I'm actually kinda worried about Kelly in this regard, that he brings just enough order to make whatever Bannon and Trump trying to pull seem orderly and legitimate, without being able to correct the large scale damage that they're doing.

HAHAHAHA.

All those Trump supports talking about how great Scaramucci was and how bold he is for telling it like it is, I can't wait to hear them backtrack and say how much he sucks.

Its like they will follow anything their dear leader does

what-valentines-day-is-really-about-248787.gif

bionic77

I am guessing Fox News and the rest of the stooges are trying to either play this up as a positive or somehow blame this on the liberal media.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Nothing to see here. Everything is totally stable and normal.

Flux

I'll miss the Mooch. Hopefully he can get a cameo or guest spot later on in the season. He was perfect for the Trump admin.

I don't know if I've ever seen someone crawl up their own ass as fast as he did.

Jesus, what kind of fucking power fantasy did he get when he was offered the job?

gdt

Honestly, I feel bad for him. I hope he has some sort of support group to help him personally. His life was just wrecked by the last 2 weeks.

Seriously, the last two weeks for him will take years for him to fully recover from.

Fuck that.

This guy joined the league of super villains and they stabbed him in the front like he deserved.

No sympathy.

Top Bottom