• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

?

pheeniks2.jpg

I smashed that curse the same way LeBron smashed Cleveland's curse, old story

I can't even bring myself to imitate FMT in that picture, I guess I'm just too much of a grump

Man it's looking like the Warriors are either first or a suuuuuuper close 2nd for Durant. And this terrifies me

NBA source: Kevin Durant had a phone conversation with Warriors exec Jerry West yesterday.

Greg

my impression was that there's no way he's leaving OKC and all the visits are for show/to feed the media

am I wrong?

Mrbob

You guys still playing Overwatch? Good. Free now for a couple months. I'll be on again to play during the night if I'm not in The Witcher 3.

Reading about this CS GO Lottery scam right now, pretty wild. Valve is going to get sued over this. Of course whatever they have to pay out will be small compared to the money CS Go has brought in.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojVerticalNBA
Kevin Durant will sign with Golden State, he writes on the Players Tribune.

Mrbob

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojVerticalNBA
Kevin Durant will sign with Golden State, he writes on the Players Tribune.

This means Chris Broussard was right? This is worse than Golden State becoming the super team of the ages.

Bulls might as well trade butler. Go on the 10 year rebuild process.

The best thing long term for GS was to lose the finals, damn. Made them know they needed Durant and Durant doesn't look bad going.

Durant only signed a 2 year deal.

KD to MIA in 2017!!!

Man, in 2010 I didn't quite understand the LeBron hate, felt like it was so excessive. Now I understand what it's like to be on the other side!

Top Bottom