• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NFL Week 13 Thread - RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
See, now if you had argued that one of us said that Parker isn't prone to fumbling, then you'd have a great point to make right now.

Of course, you'd have to be a fool to say that in the first place. Parker is incredibly inconsistent, and his fumbles are part of that.

firex

I'd still take an inconsistent Willie Parker over a consistent (for <3 YPC, and I mean that mathematically) Rudi.

Archaix said:
See, now if you had argued that one of us said that Parker isn't prone to fumbling, then you'd have a great point to make right now.

Of course, you'd have to be a fool to say that in the first place. Parker is incredibly inconsistent, and his fumbles are part of that.

If this was last year, Cowher would bench him. Tomlin can't because there isn't anybody else to go to. Good thing they didn't draft a RB.

Tamanon

Banned
Just got home.

Jags aren't elite level yet. Still haven't proven it.

Garrard looked pretty good, although that interception was pretty dumb. But then again, so was Manning's. At least we covered the spread?:(

At least Cleveland also lost so we didn't lose any wild card ground really. Oakland, Carolina, Houston and Pittsburgh left to go.

Oh and the Reggie Bush fumbled play was the highlight of my day:p

Tamanon said:
Just got home.

Garrard looked pretty good, although that interception was pretty dumb. But then again, so was Manning's. At least we covered the spread?:(

At least Cleveland also lost so we didn't lose any wild card ground really. Oakland, Carolina, Houston and Pittsburgh left to go.

Clips?

Striker

Hunter D said:
The Giants secondary makes me want to cry.
They were missing Wilson and Ross.

Hopefully they return soon.

Awesome pass-rush today and very happy for Eli with his comeback drives.

Madden was saying that Ward doesn't have the numbers....the numbers he has in the offense he's played in over the years (with borderline QB talent) is extremely impressive.

firex

I don't get the whole "ward is underrated" talk when he's like #5 in receivers for yards nearly every year. his TDs aren't always that great, but he's still almost literally the only option on his team and he still gets it done.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
The first two were obvious in opposite directions, this one was close but I think he fumbled it again. Dammit.

Innotech

Banned
Tamanon said:
Just got home.

The Bush fumble was definitely the final gamebreaker. We had it (although I wouldnt call it much of a victorty to that point) in the bag barely. Then in typical fashion we just blew it. then we lost MCkenzie on the first defensive play and I knew right then we were just fucked. I went to Church not in a very Holy mood (the priest mentioned the horrible game too as hes a big football fan) but then I got home to find out LSU was voted into the BCS championship and I felt a bit better.

effzee

thats twice today now that i have heard a garbage song while watching football.

during the eagles seahawks game when going into a commercial break fox put together a highlight montage and played "im only happy when it rains"

and just now as nbc went to commercial break they played "push it".

GARBAGE FTW!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I think that was a play that would stand no matter what was originally called, but I think they got it wrong. He didn't lose it yet, but it was clearly on the way out when his knee hit.

firex

wow, we got lucky there. are you sure Willie's last name isn't Barber?

edit: I don't see how this could be overturned if it was challenged. if it is, then yes, steelers are getting crazy home cooking.

Before the game, Dolphins defensive tackle Vonnie Holliday shouted to Jets linebacker David Bowens, "Today's gonna be our day!"

To which Bowens responded, "I bet you felt like that about 11 other teams."

Holliday didn't have a comeback.

:lol

NomarTyme said:
So many gifts to the Bengal yet they shit all over it.

That's because...

WE SUCK! WE SUCK! SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK!

GOD DAMMIT, I'm so tired of this shit for my entire fucking life. Carson LOLmer, Rudi LOLnson, LOLfense and .... ... Uh, well, Defense, cause its... y'know... really really awful.

Shameful.

Innotech

Banned
vas_a_morir said:
That's because...

WE SUCK! WE SUCK! SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK!

GOD DAMMIT, I'm so tired of this shit for my entire fucking life. Carson LOLmer, Rudi LOLnson, LOLfense and .... ... Uh, well, Defense, cause its... y'know... really really awful.

Shameful.
just keep saying to yourself "At least were not the Saints"

firex

yeah, I still think that was a bullshit call. but chad should've had the first one, and TJ should've had that 4th down pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom