• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NFL Week 13 Thread - RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

AirBrian said:
McGahee has the most yards against the Pats since...McGahee when he was a Bill. :lol

McGahee = Patriot-Killer AKA Savior of Mankind!
I got a kick out of that too McGahee most yards since.....McGahee :lol

firex

if they were talking about the 05 game where it was Bills at Pats, I remember that game. McGahee looked really good, but the Bills got fucking robbed on some bad calls when they were poised to at least tie it and then they never got close again.

gketter said:
seems like the pat's age on defense is catching up to them as the season wears on.

D is their one weakness. It's kind of strange to think they've kind of morphed into the Rams team they beat for their first SB win. Big fire power on offense, imperfect defense.

YES!! McGahee is a man possesed tonight!! The U is beating up on the Pats tonight. This is it, I can feel it, Shula in the house and everything. History will preserved tonight! Go Ravens!!

(I still like the Pats, just lose one game damn you.)

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Adalius almost knocked that down, just another second and that pass would have been a fumble.

Gigglepoo

topsyturvy said:
Yea, but proclaiming yourself "the best team of all time" and get own by a single player of a shitty team sure do have a shock value. I thought the pats would be 40-7 by now to be honest :lol

Shitty? Whatchu talkin' 'bout?

willis.jpg

Big-E

woodchuck said:
everyone needs to stfu

treat this as a perfect game. boller could throw a pick 6 at any moment

I am hoping Boller reverts to his old self. Samuel has been quiet all night, be the hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom