• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NFL Week 13 Thread - RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Boller making blocks and throws?!??!!? Musa and Willis running on a mission? Incredible.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
KICK A FIELD GOAL!! TAKE THE LEAD BACK!!

harSon

Banned
Innotech said:
Who would have thought the Ravens would hang with the Pats this long?

According to this board, it's surely the sign of an overrated team with nothing but failure in their future.

harSon said:
According to this board, it's surely the sign of an overrated team with nothing but failure in their future.

lets stop comparing the pats and the steelers, skill wise and schedule wise.

and i represent myself not the board.

Gigglepoo

topsyturvy said:
The patriots look like like complete ass against the run...lordy :lol

They've been struggling against the run for years. It's easy to mask problems when your QB is playing like god.

DarienA

Antimatter said:
Seriously, that was horrible, he just spun around as if something else caught his attention. :lol

I'll have a gif made tomorrow.

Please post gif here tomorrow, that was too sweet.

where the F did harson come from? stop crying about the steelers. they are a middle-of-the-pack team just like most of the teams in the NFL. nothing special and won't do anything in the playoffs.

better than being the 49ers :(

Big-E

This isn't a case like the indy game where the pats let the run happen to shut down the passing. They know Baltimore is running yet they can't do shit.

East Lake

Spectral Glider said:
He's the worst guy on CBS by a mile. Hate him with a passion.
He has said some truly stupid shit, I wish I could remember some quotes. Most of his comments stem from his never ending quest for making bad jokes.

harSon

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
where the F did harson come from? stop crying about the steelers. they are a middle-of-the-pack team just like most of the teams in the NFL. nothing special and won't do anything in the playoffs.

better than being the 49ers :(

And I've been saying nothing more then that. They are seen as a middle of the pack team by pretty much every analyst and non analyst out there. Yet they are still overrated? That is what I'm contending.

Edit: TOUCHDOWN RAVENS!

DarienA

Look at Boller looking like the poised veteran.

Come on just a 14:25 more minutes.....

Who ran the most against the Patriots previously? McGahee... :lol

AirBrian

McGahee has the most yards against the Pats since...McGahee when he was a Bill. :lol

McGahee = Patriot-Killer AKA Savior of Mankind!

Gigglepoo said:
They've been struggling against the run for years. It's easy to mask problems when your QB is playing like god.
Yea, but proclaiming yourself "the best team of all time" and get own by a single player of a shitty team sure do have a shock value. I thought the pats would be 40-7 by now to be honest :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom