• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NFL Week 13 Thread - RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
My family had tickets to this game. Sold them on craig's list at cost. :\

Dr. Strangelove

I'M COOCOO FOR COCO CRISP!
Big-E said:
Dude I am serious. The momentum is gone. Pats have been flat. They don't come out pissed off on this possession then I don't think they will win.

There are 10 minutes left. IN THE THIRD QUARTER.

Slo

topsyturvy said:
the pats looks very very bad against the run. If the vikes pull the upset in the nfc, I could see the purple jesus and taylor one two punch murdering the pats in the superbowl.

One and done, if they even make the playoffs.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Dr. Strangelove said:
There are 10 minutes left. IN THE THIRD QUARTER.

and they're playing like a 3rd rate team. The running game is good, not unstoppable, this is just like last week they're a fucking joke. The Offense never showed up, the D never did, this game is on the verge of wrappin up, and the ravens are only going to add insult to injury.

firex said:
hey what a surprise, another shitty journeyman qb is playing the patriots tough. playoff teams need to sign AJ feeley and Jake Plummer and name them their starter whenever they have to play the pats in the playoffs.

Boller never journeyed farther than the Baltimore bench though. :lol

East Lake

harSon said:
Bitter over stupidity? Yes.
Let's go back to your original statement.

harSon said:
It's kind of funny that the majority of people calling the Steelers overrated are fans of pretty shitty teams.
What are you basing this shitty team judgment on, super secret data collected on your own, Kornheiser's ever changing predictions? Surely not losses, they mean nothing.

harSon said:
Losses fucking happen. Want to know why theres only been 1 team to go completely undefeated? Because losses fucking happen. Want to know why only a handful of teams have gone 15-1? Because losses fucking happen. Heard of any given Sunday? ANY team in the NFL is capable of beating anyone, this is a professional league full of talent. Anything can happen. Remember a few years back when the shitty Dolphins beat the Super Bowl winning Patriots? That was certainly a sign of things to come right?
Steelers fan confirmed. :lol

AirBrian

topsyturvy said:
the pats looks very very bad against the run. If the vikes pull the upset in the nfc, I could see the "purple jesus and taylor one-two punch" murdering the pats in the superbowl.

(of course it won't happen.)
Whew, thank Hester that only Slo and not MaestroRyan saw that. We would've had like 8 posts in a row covered with digital manjuice describing how great AD and the Vikes are!

Gigglepoo

God, Tirico is such a shit. He fakes enthusiasm like your mom. What a putz.

And when did Kevin Faulk become the Patriots best RB?

harSon said:
Losses fucking happen. Want to know why theres only been 1 team to go completely undefeated? Because losses fucking happen. Want to know why only a handful of teams have gone 15-1? Because losses fucking happen. Heard of any given Sunday? ANY team in the NFL is capable of beating anyone, this is a professional league full of talent. Anything can happen. Remember a few years back when the shitty Dolphins beat the Super Bowl winning Patriots? That was certainly a sign of things to come right?

this is what the other mediocre teams on pitts pathetic schedule should say after they lose to the steelers.

Spectral Glider said:
Asking Boller and the offense to score three TDs might be asking too much.

winning by 8 points in FF and opponent has Baltimore kicker and stallworth, i think both of them combined are at 7.(something) points. i can't afford them to kick a PAT :X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom