• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OGG -> MP3 or AAC converter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilbert

I'm looking for something to batch convert some Ogg Vorbis audio files to either AAC or MP3 format. The software should be freeware or shareware with a limited trial (since I only need to do this once or twice), and NO SPYWARE. (It looked like dBPowerAmp was going to do the trick, but it supposedly comes loaded with spyware.)

Any recommendations?

Dilbert

Hey, how did you know? ;)

It kind of makes sense -- work makes me want to blow shit up, so why not listen to music at work that I already associate with mayhem and destruction?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Are you listening to them by means of a portable or a computer... because you really should avoid transcoding whenever possible.

Dilbert

Hitokage said:
Are you listening to them by means of a portable or a computer... because you really should avoid transcoding whenever possible.
I'd be listening to them on an iPod, which doesn't support Ogg. Roger wilco on the transcoding point...but I don't have a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom