• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One year ago today, I started dating a gaffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanace

Anyone want to date me? I'm 35 years old and cynical as fuck.

Horse Detective is a rad name though, you kids make it last.

OKAY PEOPLE, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT Y'ALL, BUT I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF OP'S IRON GAUNTLET FIST COMMAND ON ADORABLE INTERNET LOVE FOR TODAY.

EVERYONE ELIGIBLE TO BE MY WAIFU, PLEASE SELF-DESIGNATE.

I HAVE NO REQUIREMENTS OR PRE-REQUISITES EXCEPT AN EXCELLENT TASTE IN GIFS.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
WYu35RW.gif

Congrats guys. Truly NeoGAF is a magical place.

OKAY PEOPLE, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT Y'ALL, BUT I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF OP'S IRON GAUNTLET FIST COMMAND ON ADORABLE INTERNET LOVE FOR TODAY.

EVERYONE ELIGIBLE TO BE MY WAIFU, PLEASE SELF-DESIGNATE.

I HAVE NO REQUIREMENTS OR PRE-REQUISITES EXCEPT AN EXCELLENT TASTE IN GIFS.
Already abusing your new power, smh.

dorkkaos

I'm pretty sure I'd be the worst straight man ever though.

But I guess I better step my gay game up now that I know the ideal "look". I'll start with stealing the OP's glasses, because I love them.

I think it's the hair. His hair is poofy and awesome. You could totally get away with it.

n64coder

Congrats to the two of you. Hope you have many happy years together.

OP, what's the origin of your tag. What's the connection with you and Ryaan?

MattyG

Banned
Looks like I have to step up my Gaf posting/hair game.

Grimløck;135024163 said:
hopefully she doesn't get arranged married to some dullfuck 30+ year old square with an IT degree or something. the kind of guys who wears a t-shirt tucked into his dress pants and has a cell phone holster.
VZ88Pdo.gif

Booshka

This time of year?

Cold bed?

Obviously hates Breast Cancer, then awkward Thanksgiving dinner at SO's place, and of course the stupid amounts of money spent on Christmas gifts.

Actually I have no idea really, beside maybe annoying advertisements that try to sell you shit based on improving your relationship.

Ploid 3.0

I remember a gaffer girl said I was handsome or something, then another gaffer poked me to send her a PM, I think I told her she was cute in the pm, I told her she kinda looked like Raven Simone (not fat), we dd not start chatting. Internet people, sharing info on the internet, and even internet shopping seemed too risky for me back then. I would have only went as far as chatting since at the time I liked to chat to gaffers and their friends on AIM anyway. I wouldn't have tried to date her. I talked to Tmanon's (old gaffer maybe spelled wrong) ex or something on AIM all the time back then. She was a teacher that liked saying cool beans. That's as far as I would have taken it, just a chat buddy.

Also where did the horse head thing start? I see those heads in the most random of places.

Booshka

I remember a gaffer girl said I was handsome or something, then another gaffer poked me to send her a PM, I think I told her she was cute in the pm, said she kinda looked like Raven Simone (not fat), we didn't start chatting. I would have only went as far as chatting since I liked to chat to gaffers and their friends on AIM. I talked to Tmanon's (old gaffer maybe spelled wrong) ex or something on AIM all the time back then. She was a teacher that liked saying cool beans.

Also where did the horse head thing start? I see those heads in the most random of places.

I read this over and over a few times, and it doesn't really go anywhere, I guess the potential relationship didn't either.

I remember a gaffer girl said I was handsome or something, then another gaffer poked me to send her a PM, I think I told her she was cute in the pm, said she kinda looked like Raven Simone (not fat), we didn't start chatting. I would have only went as far as chatting since I liked to chat to gaffers and their friends on AIM. I talked to Tmanon's (old gaffer maybe spelled wrong) ex or something on AIM all the time back then. She was a teacher that liked saying cool beans.

Horse Detective is actually a horse that wears the skinned face of a man.

The Skin Walker.

Ploid 3.0

Funny you should mention cold beds. I just got my big blankets out tonight. Works wonders for those cold nights. You guys should try it.

I can't wait until it gets cold. Winter is the bestest, especially in the south. It's better to be too cold than too hot.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
True story about Horse Detective, InfiniteBento, and I...

For about 12 months I visited their place of employment every single week with my wife. And only about 2 months ago Bento and I realized we'd crossed paths on a very frequent basis (the OT Florida thread). So yeah.

GrizzNKev

Banned
I made out with Grizz once

You're not supposed to talk about that in public.

True story about Horse Detective, InfiniteBento, and I...

For about 12 months I visited their place of employment every single week with my wife. And only about 2 months ago Bento and I realized we'd crossed paths on a very frequent basis (the OT Florida thread). So yeah.

Wait... what role does InfiniteBento play in this? I'm confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom